Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

Fertilizing the Pineal Gland

I've snipped my tongue a bit, but my flexibility still has a long ways to go. I called a tattoo shop to see if they'd do the deed for me, but they aren't allowed to in my state. Looking like Gene Simmons is a plus.

i did this while in deep meditation once, if you keep swaying your tongue up and down the palette you'll find it feels really good, really good actually hehehe

is this what you mean?

Seriously guys... I never felt that good with the idea of snipping the tongue. You won't become enlightened by doing it and getting your tongue further back. Good feelings: YEAH! To me it clearly is one of those practices that only a few should do and only at the right time... for all others clicking the amygdalas foward seems to be the much safer alternative :)

:)

Harry

No need to clip the tongue -- nor anything else. haha.

My tongue reaches back into the nice soft nether regions, stroking and creating that yin-yang fertilization of the pineal gland.

I had been attempting this practice for years but only gained some success after reading a very clear description of talabya kriya in the kriyayoga.info book and AYP forum. I was already able to touch the uvula, then after a few days of talabya, the frenulum naturally severed with some blood, and continues to sever, in second stage of kechari now. I thought it would help me in packing yang chi into my dan tian, then I realised, the yang channel is actually in the spine, and the yin channel runs through the tounge, so I would be bringing yang chi from the pineal down to the dan tian via kechari?

i think there's some sort of hole behind the mushy area of the palette and that's where it's at

Yeah this is based on my "holographic refractive index" model using activation as yang and inhibition as yin. So the Big Accumulator is the yang, back of the cerebellum-pineal gland (taste-attack as inhibited pain) and the Kundabuffer is the small of the back yang (Fear-Retreat as inhibited taste). The Big Accumulator is inhibited pain (the yin of the lower tan tien) -- so you could just lower your head and visualize sucking yourself off. You'll see a similar photo in Evan-Wentz' book on Tibetan Yoga if I remember correctly. The dick would then go through the neck and lodge into the pineal gland -- inhibited yin taste (electrochemical) into yang (electromagnetic).

But most people find greater strength from touch -- hence the tongue as pseudo-dick -- going into the uvula or pseudo clitoris. Since it's pseudo, the tongue is inhibited yin, electrochemical pain -- inhibited of the yang, Big Accumulator.

I'm of course just making this up. I much prefer real clitoris. haha. Seriously I just sit in full-lotus in public and the pineal gland pulsates shooting yang energy into the yin energy around me while the pressure on my legs soaks up the yin energy.

Last summer I went 3 days like that -- never hungry - - just living off the free energy yin-yang exchange.

You see light around people and create a lot of bliss.

Guest winpro07

should the ego have its hold on a maha samadhi?

So here's a link from past taobum discussions on kechari. We all lost our nerve and backed off the quest.

It's funny my kechari snips have been showing up around the house... somehow they've worked their way out of cold storage. (kids of course)

There are a few images of interest here:

http://www.thetaobums.com/lofiversion/index.php/t1046.html

I'd be interested to see if kechari and Kunlun and Red Phoenix mix well.

It is said that Kechari is the secret ingredient to a successful celibacy practice.

i've become very interested in this and has anyone else noticed a strange taste when you put your tongue back there? currently, i can only move it a little further back from where the soft palette is before it hurts and i'm sure as hell not snipping my tongue, lol.

There is a type of yogic breath that stimulates the pineal by moving the soft palate, no need to snip the base of the tongue. It sounds a bit like darth vader breathing or snoring. Breathing in through the nose sucks the soft palate up and breathing out pushes it down but also notice the area above the soft palate lowers as well. When you make the sounds mentioned, you are doing this type of breathing.

Actually you can stimulate the area with suction alone (independant of the breathing technique).

Matt

strange taste when you put your tongue back there?

Well at first it usually tastes kinda salty and slimy. Then after starting Hsin Tao practice the tongue went up slightly further, and it became a sweet taste.

thanks a lot for that smile, it feels pretty good when i "mingle" with my soft palette

I can attest to the accuracy of Kavindra's statements on kechari mudra that are in Smile's compilation. I posted that section originally on the Healing Tao board because it is rare knowledge on this secretive process. All activities of kechari occur spontaneously with Shakti driving the movements.

Swami Rajarshi Muni has now released a detailed description of the anatomical features that are involved in kechari mudra in his book Classical Hatha Yoga. The review on Amazon is very informative and inspired me to purchase the book.

Cheers,

Satyalok

Sign in to follow this