welkin

Mona Lisa mark under lip

1 minute ago, welkin said:

Nungali, why do you enjoy so much arising emotions out of other people? What do you gain from it? If that's just your personality, i'll accept. And we'll move on from all this.

I did move on ... but more questions , okay .

Perhaps 'enjoy'  is the wrong word . of course, some emotions I DO enjoy people expressing , thats pretty normal isnt it  ?  Maybe it has less to do with what I get out of it has to what others get out if it .  I do have interactions here with people that are VERY different to the one I am having with you .  They are nearly all flavoured by some type of emotion, to some degree .

What you see here is certainly an expression of my personality ... but not   just my personality .  There is a type of 'dhama' involved .  A friend once told me ; " You where not here to make people's lives easier ."   And I thought he was probably right and knew what he meant .  But then I thought more about that ....  hmmm , I did work in a hospital for years on end , with sick, old and infirm .... washing their old bodies, cleaning up their piss and shit  , and occasional getting it on me .ir  I used to like taking them out for a walk in a wheel cha ir , in the garden , to the hospital fete , to see people they knew when they patients in other parts of the hospital . I dont think I was there to make their life uneasy .   Same with my work in refugee relocation ,  Even I am getting bored with the stories of me putting up people,  homeless mums with babies  etc etc ... you must have seen those comments ?  Maybe you think I am BS though .  anyway, etc and all of that .

Then I thought about that guy that said that (because  I was hassling him  ; he was coming here, as many did back then, availing himself of teaching ad facilities , eating a LOT of the shared food without contributing , being cheeky and dancing around  shit stirring people , so I gave him some back .

So yes. I was not put here to make life easy .... for  'some people' ... yet for others , it seems I was put here to make their life easier .

Maybe you mean my seeming ability to 'trigger' people  ?   of course , I know about that ... I got enough friends to remind me about it .   Bit do I 'enjoy'  triggering people  ?   I dont think that is the right word either .  perhaps its just some sort of 'dhama'  .

If its NOT my personality or dhama ....  what else could it be ? 

I mean, even I was some vindictive bastard hunting you down and persecuting you for whatever it was you where supposed to have done before  (that you felt the need to apologise for ) ,  even if I was out to destroy you , or daobums ..... or get you to visualise e as  large breasted  blonde  ... would ot that e my personality as well ?

PS .   I am NOT a vampire    either  :D 

... although, I suppose  its hard to tell nowadays with everyone wearing  masks over their teeth .

Oh yeah ... I got a 'weird' sense of humour too  (they tell me ) .

Spoiler

For GOD'S  SAKE

CALM DOWN

NUNGALI   ! ! !  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I did move on ... but more questions , okay .

Perhaps 'enjoy'  is the wrong word . of course, some emotions I DO enjoy people expressing , thats pretty normal isnt it  ?  Maybe it has less to do with what I get out of it has to what others get out if it .  I do have interactions here with people that are VERY different to the one I am having with you .  They are nearly all flavoured by some type of emotion, to some degree .

What you see here is certainly an expression of my personality ... but not   just my personality .  There is a type of 'dhama' involved .  A friend once told me ; " You where not here to make people's lives easier ."   And I thought he was probably right and knew what he meant .  But then I thought more about that ....  hmmm , I did work in a hospital for years on end , with sick, old and infirm .... washing their old bodies, cleaning up their piss and shit  , and occasional getting it on me .ir  I used to like taking them out for a walk in a wheel cha ir , in the garden , to the hospital fete , to see people they knew when they patients in other parts of the hospital . I dont think I was there to make their life uneasy .   Same with my work in refugee relocation ,  Even I am getting bored with the stories of me putting up people,  homeless mums with babies  etc etc ... you must have seen those comments ?  Maybe you think I am BS though .  anyway, etc and all of that .

Then I thought about that guy that said that (because  I was hassling him  ; he was coming here, as many did back then, availing himself of teaching ad facilities , eating a LOT of the shared food without contributing , being cheeky and dancing around  shit stirring people , so I gave him some back .

So yes. I was not put here to make life easy .... for  'some people' ... yet for others , it seems I was put here to make their life easier .

Maybe you mean my seeming ability to 'trigger' people  ?   of course , I know about that ... I got enough friends to remind me about it .   Bit do I 'enjoy'  triggering people  ?   I dont think that is the right word either .  perhaps its just some sort of 'dhama'  .

If its NOT my personality or dhama ....  what else could it be ? 

I mean, even I was some vindictive bastard hunting you down and persecuting you for whatever it was you where supposed to have done before  (that you felt the need to apologise for ) ,  even if I was out to destroy you , or daobums ..... or get you to visualise e as  large breasted  blonde  ... would ot that e my personality as well ?

PS .   I am NOT a vampire    either  :D 

... although, I suppose  its hard to tell nowadays with everyone wearing  masks over their teeth .

Oh yeah ... I got a 'weird' sense of humour too  (they tell me ) .

Hide contents

For GOD'S  SAKE

CALM DOWN

NUNGALI   ! ! !  

Speaking frankly at someone who initially got annoyed with you in the beginning, you actually quickly became one of my favorite teachers when I saw how you do a damn fine job of holding up the mirror and being impartial... not to mention understanding and open for my own boneheaded behavior.

I hope lil’ Welkin doesn’t need another medical emergency to wisen up and take in the support offered by you and others like shunka here.

• Like 1

Well,I tried , but now you went back and edited the post . 

All I can add is ..... if you feel mocked  , and your position really is secure , why worry ?   If you DO feel triggered , why is that ? 

I can say the exact same to some people and they laugh  WITH me , while someone else is outraged .  I tend not to 'pack' my  communications with 'niceties'  and  bs social etiquette .

maybe its an Aussie thing , I noticed that it particularly urks some  Americans  (not all, of course , just as some Aussies are NOTHING like me , ( I mean , look at Yeuya ... we are WORLDS apart ... in that way ) and some Yanks (and others )  here just laugh at my ways and  seem to understand.    But we are known , in some cases, to be more direct and 'rough' .  An American at work was shocked by me and others and finally stammered out  " You Au-sies ... you  just  come right out and say what's in you mind don't you ?  " My response was  "Yes, but if YOU are not saying what is in your mind ... where is what you saying coming from ."

He stopped dead ... thought a bit and said  " I never looked at like that before . "    

Now , since I responded to your questions about this . perhaps you will be decent enough to respond to my question ; Can you please do the same for me , that is explain  why YOU gave me all the insults  ?  Why did you enjoy so much arising emotions out of other people? (sorry to disappoint you on that )  What do you gain from it? Is it  just your personality,? 

27 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Speaking frankly at someone who initially got annoyed with you in the beginning, you actually quickly became one of my favorite teachers when I saw how you do a damn fine job of holding up the mirror and being impartial... not to mention understanding and open for my own boneheaded behavior.

I hope lil’ Welkin doesn’t need another medical emergency to wisen up and take in the support offered by you and others like shunka here.

Hmmmm .... imagine Welkin awaking in a hospital ward with a smiling nurse next to his bed  ... "  Hi, Nurse Nungali here , to take care of you . "

Spoiler

8e1a688cbd1f8441eba955ebe16e8ea5--male-n

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Now , since I responded to your questions about this . perhaps you will be decent enough to respond to my question ; Can you please do the same for me , that is explain  why YOU gave me all the insults  ?  Why did you enjoy so much arising emotions out of other people? (sorry to disappoint you on that )  What do you gain from it? Is it  just your personality,? 

There's no way i can respond to you. More importantly there's nothing about you that's worth responding to for obvious reasons. You continue to think you do no harm. For my entire life, i felt like there was no truth, no justice, no one that could defend me. I would feel the need to attack others back as a result. But attack in a self sabotaging, way almost to create a higher blame on myself than the other person, becauese i don't have it in me to make the other person feel the way i do. It's not in my DNA or inherent belief .What i've learned throughout my current state of awakening, is that if I let it go and let justice take care of itself, it will.

And so i let you go, I don't wish you the worse, but i do wish for you to experience what i and maybe others have felt from you, a sort of justice for the things that you do and say. Continue mocking all you want, i believe my spirit is incredibly powerful and will not only protect me but bring justice. If anything, i dare you to mock further.

If nothing happens, then i'm just a nobody like you believe that i am. Only time will tell, we'll see.

edit: damage is already done. What you do besides that is your choice

Edited by welkin

16 minutes ago, welkin said:

There's no way i can respond to you

Yes there is and your  following post  was the way .

. More importantly there's nothing about you that's worth responding to for obvious reasons

The reasons are not  that  obvious as you ARE responding  to me .  But that was probably just another failed attempt at insult .

. You continue to think you do no harm. For my entire life, i felt like there was no truth, no justice, no one that could defend me. I would feel the need to attack others back as a result. But attack in a self sabotaging, way almost to create a higher blame on myself than the other person,

Thank you for your answer .  It explains a lot .

becauese i don't have it in me to make the other person feel the way i do

But the other person may not feel the same way about it as you do at all .  In all good faith, you may have made a mistake about this .

Like I said , and you may have noticed it yourself ; different people respond totally different to the same stimulus you give them as others . We are all different  in that regard .

. It's not in my DNA or inherent belief .

Yet, apparently this was  ....  " For my entire life, i felt like there was no truth, no justice, no one that could defend me. "

What i've learned throughout my current state of awakening, is that if I let it go and let justice take care of itself, it will.

If you had let it go , why are you considering any justice about it ?

And so i let you go, I don't wish you the worse, but i do wish for you to experience what i and maybe others have felt from you, a sort of justice for the things that you do and say.

Likewise , I wish you could feel how i feel about your attempts to insult me, I mean you tried to insult my intelligence , my family, my ethnic and cultural background  , even my fav internet discussion site , u   ... and  I dont care ,  its rather amusing  ... you could have done a much better job .    I wish you could feel that way . 

At the moment , you are more 'bouncing' of me , but remember , others , with other totally different approaches , here in this thread have tried to point some things out to you .  Maybe re read that later , after you have calmed down .

... thinking on it , you did just trigger me with this 'justice'  idea    (well done !  ) .    Is it justice or more a type of 'retribution'  ?   ... a 'getting even'  ; " I want them to feel the pain they 'gave ' me . "     Personally I threw out 'justice' long ago , it seems an old fashioned concept . I really like what the 'Judgement '  old school Tarot card morphed into

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRg9ytRzpRahkaaRr1Eacv       -------------------------    adjustment-thoth.jpg

Dont seek 'justice'  make 'adjustments ' 

Continue mocking all you want,i believe my spirit is incredibly powerful and will not only protect me but bring justice. If anything, i dare you to mock further.

I believe you spirit is powerful too . That is not what any mocking is aimed at .    What is being aimed at is  ... well, go back and read the posts that are NOT mine .  That might help .

But then you went on about protection and justice   ,  and dare me to mock you further  .... there are some clear overtones there . 

I could mock you further , but not to   make you feel bad and need you to feel protected  by your powerful spirit, (which might break out and seek retributive 'justice' on me .... somehow )  , BUT RATHER I would mock you to help you  make an ADJUSTMENT in yourself so you no longer suffer from this affliction .    

Not sure about my chances of that though .

Nice trigger though  - daring me to mock you  ..... what a delightful double temptation  ....   it nearly worked    . 

If nothing happens, then i'm just a nobody like you believe that i am. Only time will tell, we'll see.

Look man ,  I do not believe you are a nobody !       I mean , thats one good reason for me NOT to take up your dare , becasue if I do and nothing happens  you would feel helpless and nobody .    I do not think that and if I did I would mocking your arse off right now and dancing around going 

tumblr_naqodpPQBr1sgp55vo1_250.gif

"Oh yeah ... oh yeah .... in your face !   ....  See  nothing happening !  "

• Like 3

My Dear Welkin....

there you went again.

anger management is a real good idea.

I know because I was like that too many lustrum ago. We can recognize each other from far off.

here is some free advice. it's worth every penny paid :-)  ( see, that's a joke son! a joke! ... foghorn leghorn, ca 1963 )

step back for a bit. do whatever you do to get grounded and calm.

Then read this , calmly , and think about it.

I suspect Nungali is like the Hopi Mudhead - a Sacred Clown that mirrors but amplifies your behaviour back at you.

Some people find it funny. Some people don't like it at all, often because that tiny little zit under your chin that nobody else notices

suddenly looks huge and disgusting. Here's the kicker  - it only looks that way to you.

You feel offended, but nobody else does...

That's how you know it's the sacred mirror.

Here's the problem - the Sacred Mirror deals out seemingly harsh lessons indiscriminantly.

And in order to benefit, at this point, one has to work really F*****G hard to separate the message from the messenger.

anger management work with Sensei and George (a Brown Belt) in the Dojo helped me a lot.

I would come in there all full of anger and righteousness and "how dare they" and "I didn't do anything".

Sensei would laugh and say "I don't care, come at me with the tanto!" and after about a half hour of

taking real hard breakfall (we called it splat-waza) and a lot of hard take-downs I got the anger knocked out of me

then I could practice properly, and after practice I'ld go over to George;s house ( the Brown Belt)  and we would sit

and smoke and drink seltzer and have 3 hours of "chat" that I later discovered was actually legitamit "talk therapy"...

Crazy damn Nordic Buddhists are like that :-)  ( that's another joke, son!)

So, whether its a Sacred Mirror or a CrAZY Damn Nordic Buddhist, ya get the flaws pointed out right off. Not always

real pleasant, until you learn to laugh them off and deal with them.

And then if you're lucky you get some help to work on that flaw .

Oh, and guess what? You are not alone. We ALL got flaws. But it's ok, becasue this place can be like an AA

meeting to help you if you let us.

Another problem with the Sacred Mirror? It doesn't go away.

Oh, it's not like Nungali is gonna hunt you down or anything stupid...

It's YOU. 

You have reached a point in your training where the lessons you need will pop up and follow you whether you like it or not.

I am sure you know that old one "when the student is ready the teacher will come" .

Well, this a little variation on that - when some of us reach a certian point, the lesson won't leave us alone.

And this is where that little monkey on your shoulder is saying in your ear

"WTF, how does he know, who the F does he think he is? why is he screwing with me?"

Easy.

I was you.

Been there, done that, read the book , wrote the screenplay, skipped the t-shirt  ( a joke son! a .... )

When It's lessons you need, so whether it's karma or The Universe or The Force, it's stuff

you will have to adress one way or another.

If you are here, Nungali may pop up. It will look like he is dogging you - but only to you.

If not, you will get what seems like the same grief from elsewhere.

Try not to blame Nungali. It is his geas, his calling, his curse... It like blaming a leopard for his spots.

Now breath.

Breath In slooooooow

Breath out sloooooooow

Round breath.

let ALL EMOTION drain out with each exhale.

repeat.

GET CALM

LET GO OF THAT ANGER

IT"S ONLY GOING TO EAT YOU UP.

We're here for you, when you are ready.

shunka

wow lookit that Nunglai beat me...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

This is probably what they call a "pivotal moment" for you.

I highly suspect the true identity of the thing that has been talking to you , leading you, giving your "insight".

do not let your ego and that thing destroy you.

it's in your court bub.

walk in beauty

shunka

1 minute ago, shunka said:

It's definetly a pivotal moment for this thread. 

It has been like watching a car accident, in slow motion, and always a cliffhanger that motivates me to continue watching. 

And then comes a marvellously insightful post, that manages to fit all the pieces of the puzzle (all previous posts) into a very special image. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, shunka said:

I highly suspect the true identity of the thing that has been talking to you , leading you, giving your "insight".

do not let your ego and that thing destroy you.

it's in your court bub.

walk in beauty

shunka

I'll take a step back and consider the things you said. I did drop my ego a while back. But that doesn't mean you can't be right in other aspects.

Can you further explain why you are highly suspect of it.

Just now, welkin said:

I'll take a step back and consider the things you said. I did drop my ego a while back. But that doesn't mean you can't be right in other aspects.

Can you further explain why you are highly suspect of it.

GOOD for you on the ego!

I am still wrestling with it

suspicions: it sounds and "feels" suspiciously like something I had to deal with in the past.

stay calm

stay safe

above all else, do no harm

shunka

1 minute ago, shunka said:

GOOD for you on the ego!

I am still wrestling with it

suspicions: it sounds and "feels" suspiciously like something I had to deal with in the past.

I've questioned it many times over the past year, not because of suspicion, but more because of assurance. that is why i ask.

There is a fear of it being a negative one. Is there a way to know what type of guidance i'm dealing with.

Hmm, I said I'd step away from engaging Welkin himself, but the rest of you guys I'm happy to continue discourse with here. 

In a forum where everyone has their own experience and opinion, much like the Millennial on YouTube and social media, attention and likes validate a person's quest for relevance. 

An oldie but a goodie that I have used several times with our young friend here:

E70A128E-8BEA-47F5-996F-DDEE1A417C2A.thumb.jpeg.3f848053625df37a666e4d713825a457.jpeg

I personally like being insignificant because I can what I want and let others be as they leave me be--but when I see something not cool, my hive mind goes off to help keep things in order, much like the white blood cell senses a disturbance and imbalance in the force body. 

Those who scream for everyone to give them relevance are like the loud college kids suddenly come while you're alone on a hill enjoying the quiet calm stargazing, only to hear WAP and autotune music played from their mobile phone speakers, or people reading status updates aloud and taking selfies while tripping over their own two feet. 

I once knew a French lad who drove up to the mountains once here in the Philippines, and in a place where people value silence and good manners, he was sorely lacking in all of those, playing loud rap music and speeding around the small streets, getting drunk, and insulting locals and expat residents while trying to find prostitutes as he bragged about being wealthy and French.

In an attempt to show his relevance, he chose to make me his target for violence and was upset to find out I don't suffer stupidity or abuse, whether verbal or physical, which in his case was all of it. He then made the mistake of looking for weed in a place that is fairly straightlaced, and of all groups he could approach, he went to off-duty police officers, who first were happy to let the locals beat him black and blue for the disturbance, then the other locals being the nature spirits curse him as well for the disrespect to the quiet, then they reported him to on-duty officers. 

He left with exactly what he wanted though: attention and notoriety, but he became a persona non grata in that town forevermore, which became a recurring theme as he started fleeing across the country that year, and ended up with no friends along with a lot of money lost posting bail. 

The lesson three years later was not learned by the young Frenchman, and last I heard, he was in informal house arrest by his own family because of the trouble he was causing. It may be fun and games to some people to scream for relevance, but the consequences are sadly going to affect those around them potentially more than their individual selves. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

The lesson

The only reason you feel the need to point out this "wrong" idea of needing to feel special is your own mirror. Trust me, i identified it in of our first interactions a year back. You don't even realize what it is do you? It was the moment your former (or current) master Fa Xin showed a sort of acceptance or approval on me. This is what caused a shift in your attitude towards me. If you doubt that, why would i make it up? Whether it's jealousy or another thing, i'm not going to judge. But you have things to take care of.

You don't need to keep doing what you still do. In fact, no one's talking to you right now, if you want to communicate later, that's fine.

Edited by welkin

7 hours ago, welkin said:

The only reason you feel the need to point out this "wrong" idea of needing to feel special is your own mirror. Trust me, i identified it in of our first interactions a year back. You don't even realize what it is do you? It was the moment your former (or current) master Fa Xin showed a sort of acceptance or approval on me.

Now you're lying because I said no such thing. :rolleyes: I also have no master named Fa Xin--that's a former moderator's username!

This is what caused a shift in your attitude towards me.

Actually, I only changed my attitude because you apologized and asked for help. 

If you doubt that, why would i make up?

Because you did! And your old private messages, e-mails, and our Skype call don't even need to be brought up, but they do reinforce the point of you as an unreliable narrator. 

Whether it's jealousy or another thing, i'm not going to judge. But you have things to take care of.

You've nothing for me to be jealous or envious of--and there's a huge difference. 

You don't need to keep doing what you still do. In fact, no one's talking to you right now

Actually, they are talking with me. :D

if you want to communicate later

HARD PASS. 

Edited by Earl Grey

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

Now you're lying because I said no such thing. :rolleyes:

Actually, I only changed my attitude because you apologized and asked for help. 

Because you did! And your old private messages, e-mails, and our Skype call don't even need to be brought up, but they do reinforce the point of you as an unreliable narrator. 

You've nothing for me to be jealous or envious of--and there's a huge difference. 

Actually, they are talking with me. :D

HARD PASS. 

You know what, i'll accept not needing to be right about what i see or think. If you're that reassured about yourself about my statements being false, then more power to you. Truth evades no one.

The 'thing' that guides me let me know to abandon the forum yesterday multiple times. I still haven't listened. But i'm beginning to realize why. The truth is so muddled in here and the entire forum. What a strange environment. I believe my intuition is very strong and has been my whole life. And i'm very analytical as well. I could point my finger at exactly what i see wrong. But since this is an online forum, i can easily just be made out to be wrong. So there's no point.

It's just strange, very strange. Something's not right

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, welkin said:

You know what, i'll accept not needing to be right about what i see or think. If you're that reassured about yourself about my statements being false, then more power to you. Truth evades no one.

The 'thing' that guides me let me know to abandon the forum yesterday multiple times. I still haven't listened. But i'm beginning to realize why. The truth is so muddled in here and the entire forum. What a strange environment. I believe my intuition is very strong and has been my whole life. And i'm very analytical as well. I could point my finger at exactly what i see wrong. But since this is an online forum, i can easily just be made out to be wrong. So there's no point.

It's just strange, very strange. Something's not right

Come back when you're not smoking weed or and doing improper practice you've collated from your "research" and "intuition". Then we might take you seriously.

Until then, I have no interest in engaging you and only replying as a courtesy while I am focused on talking with the other lovely ladies and gentlemen here. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

Come back when you're not smoking weed or and doing improper practice you've collated from your "research" and "intuition". Then we might take you seriously.

Until then, I have no interest in engaging you and only replying as a courtesy while I am focused on talking with the other lovely ladies and gentlemen here. 

Ouch. Very defensive, and seems to be getting personal. For your information your entire first sentence has been false for a very long time now. Your purpose was to further discredit me right?

Thanks for your courtesy, you're so thoughtful. You are hiding so much within your statement,  yet revealing as well. Jesus

There's something not right around all of this. If my spirit indeed comes from malice or negativity against me or others, i command it to do nothing. For i refuse that within myself. However, if it is full of love, justice, and righteousness, i give it the full freedom to do what it must to make things right and reveal truth, because it/I loves them.

Don't let them run off and continue harming themselves. Stop them in their tracks and show them a better way

Edited by welkin
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, welkin said:

righteousness

That is a dangerous feeling, because with that we will do evil but insist we do good. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cleansox said:

That is a dangerous feeling, because with that we will do evil but insist we do good. 

it's not me that's doing anything

Edited by welkin

2 minutes ago, welkin said:

Ouch. Very defensive, and seems to be getting personal. For your information your entire first sentence has been false for a very long time now. Your purpose was to further discredit me right?

Thanks for your courtesy, you're so thoughtful. You are hiding so much within your statement,  yet revealing as well. Jesus

Ooh, hit a sore point there, huh? 

If it isn't the weed or the practice, then you still have a lot to learn because you're still involved in your "never my fault" approach while pointing fingers, which everyone can see here.

I hope you get the help you need, because there's only so much we can do here. 

And no: do not contact me for help until you have some humility and remorse along with some self-awareness. 

Dealt with patients just like you before too. Same script--nothing new.

Just now, welkin said:

There's something not right around all of this. If my spirit indeed comes from malice or negativity against me or others, i command it to do nothing. For i refuse that within myself. However, if it is full of love, justice, and righteousness, i give it the full freedom to do what it must to make things right and reveal truth, because it/I loves them.

If your ego matched your skill, you'd be quiet. 

If your actions matched your words, you'd be quiet. 

If you knew what's good for you, you'd be quiet. 

• Like 1