welkin

Mona Lisa mark under lip

Just now, Earl Grey said:

Erm, being spiritual and developing with love doesn't mean being a sensitive new age guy in love with the law of attraction and the cult of positive thinking. There are countless sources from Abrahamic faiths to Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Zoroastrian, and other philosophies that detail it has nothing to do with this criteria. 

As for Hollywood--man, I worked there for years before too and this kind of broad statement is hilarious because Hollywood is at least not in denial about creating narratives. Hell, they get paid to do it and are at least entertaining rather than the narratives most people make about themselves thinking they are special.

You really need to stop using blanket statements based on personal assumptions and no experience, dude. 

Judgements. why should i even take you seriously.

4 minutes ago, welkin said:

Are you saying you don't try to portray those aspects through your posts in other threads? You truly are an actor. It's like you don't even know what's the difference at this point. Superficial to the max. Unfuckingblievable

1 minute ago, welkin said:

Judgements. why should i even take you seriously.

There goes the progress you made with your apologies for this very behavior last year. Seems you want to regress and need attention...but the only attention you'll get is from the mods at some point. Tread carefully...

"Notice me sempai.

Just now, Earl Grey said:

There goes the progress you made with your apologies for this very behavior last year. Seems you want to regress and need attention...but the only attention you'll get is from the mods at some point. Tread carefully...

"Notice me sempai.

I do notice you sleeping beauty. you don't need to ask.

10 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Yeah.. :sigh:

@welkin, the mod team is attempting to work with you; to this end it would greatly help us in our efforts to help you if you were to kindly refrain from insulting other members.

There's nothing wrong with defending myself against bullying and gaslighting behavior. You're a mod and you allowed the thread to get hijacked.

Edited by welkin

8 minutes ago, welkin said:

I do notice you sleeping beauty. you don't need to ask.

Notice me sempai is the attitude you're displaying here, not me asking for your attention. If anything, I'm saying that I intend to give you a bit of a caution not just because the mods are now zeroing in on you, but because you're regressing further than you were last year.

Anyway, you'll do what you want to do and throw away any lessons you may have picked up during your health problem and apologies last year...your life, your free will, your repeated lessons failed. 

Hubris and smug self-certainty aren't praised in any spiritual tradition.

6 minutes ago, welkin said:

There's nothing wrong with defending myself against bullying and gaslighting behavior. You're a mod and you allowed the thread to get hijacked.

...a little more self-awareness could help too. 

Sigh. I'm out.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, welkin said:

Mate, are you a parent or a husband? Like holy shit is all i can say.

No I am not a parent . I am one of the guys that step in when parents mess up, cant cope , or are a single mum under great pressure .  It has happened a lot , I guess its my karma  ... and have the karma NOT to be a parent  .. maybe I am infertile  < shrug >  .

Parents have often noted how good I am with their kids though , some are even amazed at how much their kids like me so quickly . I guess its because I 'get them'  , in a way their parents cant .   Thank God for 'uncles'  , they have a special relationship ... and that is fostered in some tribal communities , its a very important part of their society .

Also I have been a teacher for year 10 students in a multi- faceted 'life skills ' course . Most of them are grown up now and have their own kids .  I saw one recently I havent seen for years ,  he was a funny guy , class clown , borderline 'special' .  He was glowing and told me about the new house he had just bought , his first, and his new wife and their new baby .   Well, that sort of thing makes it all worth while .

I am married to a very tall German woman .  (another single mum in need , illegal immigrant and abandoned here by her boyfriend after he bought her here illegally, got her pregnant then abandoned her and baby to run off with her newly acquired 'best friend').   She is stern and strict and would eat the likes of you for breakfast !  Trouble is, she is sooo tall and long legged ,  that I cant catch her , she just runs off .    We have been separated for some years now, but still married .

She is rather incredulous bout  and still tells people - we never had one single fight or cross word ... and still dont , her house is right next door to mine ,  She makes nice baked cheese cakes and now has two  more children with the guy she ran off ... who left her too , now with 3 kids .    Ho  hum !    Cum and run ..... who will pick up the pieces ?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, welkin said:

Yes, I allowed and engaged in a side tangent regarding the hiding of threads by members. A side tangent which was owing in part to your own misunderstanding. Hopefully all that has been cleared up now.

And no, there is nothing wrong with defending oneself, so long as one continues to adhere to the rules of the forum.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, welkin said:

Are you saying you don't try to portray those aspects through your posts in other threads? You truly are an actor. It's like you don't even know what's the difference at this point. Superficial to the max. Unfuckingblievable

I give opinion and relay information and my personal experience no where have I claimed advancement or being 'so developed'  in 'spiritualism  '

I asked for a citation of it -  if i did say it . You dont deliver ... just deliver insults .

Its like you cant help yourself .   Or even know how a discussion or debate works .

• Like 1

Just now, Nungali said:

I give opinion and relay information and my personal experience no where have I claimed advancement or being 'so developed'  in 'spiritualism  '

I asked for a citation of it -  if i did say it . You dont deliver ... just deliver insults .

Its like you cant help yourself .   Or even know how a discussion or debate works .

How can you act so much. Like dude do you not even realize you function through that programming. it's actually frustrating to watch. I'm not even trying to argue at this point. i'm being honest with what i see.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, welkin said:

So ... its the Mods fault     again     is it  ?

YOU insulted people and they are at fault for not moderating the people you insulted  ?

WOW .

• Thanks 1

Just now, Nungali said:

So ... its the Mods fault     again     is it  ?

YOU insulted people and they are at fault for not moderating the people you insulted  ?

WOW .

Another false attempt to make me look bad. You love working the crowd don't you. So hollywood. So programmed

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Yes, I allowed and engaged in a side tangent regarding the hiding of threads by members. A side tangent which was owing in part to your own misunderstanding. Hopefully all that has been cleared up now.

And no, there is nothing wrong with defending oneself, so long as one continues to adhere to the rules of the forum.

A side tangent can be made in a new thread as well right? Even 2,3 posts on here, sure i'll understand. But let's not overlook what happened in a span of a couple of hours. And though i may have insulted in the past,  i'm not insulting now. Only stating what i observe. If you feel the need to ban me, so be it. But i'm not going to swallow my tongue in fear of it.

I never worked in Hollywood , nor would I .

I worked in the Australian Film Industry   ....  a totally different kettle of fish  - we where the guys that thought up all the new and amazing techniques of how to actually film stuff  that Hollywood producers and DOPs  demanded to be done  (that they couldnt figure out themselves )  and then took the credit for it .

4 minutes ago, welkin said:

A side tangent can be made in a new thread as well right? Even 2,3 posts on here, sure i'll understand. But let's not overlook what happened in a span of a couple of hours. And though i may have insulted in the past,  i'm not insulting now. Only stating what i observe. If you feel the need to ban me, so be it. But i'm not going to swallow my tongue in fear of it.

no just 'sharpen you claws'

If no one notices , thats his own tag !

2 minutes ago, Nungali said:

no just 'sharpen you claws'

If no one notices , thats his own tag !

okay? :D

I just had a thought .....

maybe you scratched your own chin in your sleep with your own claws .   :) 

28 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I just had a thought .....

maybe you scratched your own chin in your sleep with your own claws .   :) 

It's getting worse and worse.. Maybe you should just calm down now

Are YOU married ?

If you are I am wondering how often you say that to your wife .  

I imagine she has good reason to NOT be calm   :D 

1 hour ago, welkin said:

Another false attempt to make me look bad. You love working the crowd don't you. So hollywood. So programmed

Welkin, nobody is trying to work the crowd except you.

Just about everyone on Dao Bums has been trying to help you - until your responses degrade the thread.

I have sat on the side and observed that you are continually sabotaging yourself, your reputation here, your spirit, and any self-improvement gains you have been making. That's not healthy old son.

You seem to see attacks and insults everywhere, even where none have been offered, and then you retort with the "oh poor me"  defense.

What I have seen (especially in this thread) is an unfortunate combination of confusion ( on several sides) and misunderstandings, neither of which constitute attacks nor require any defense ... until you lose your temper.

Please try to get grounded, and seek outside help for some anger management and what appears to be a self-destructive tendency. Seriously, with love in my heart, I am not here to destroy you, nor is anyone else on Dao Bums

walk in beauty

shunka

Edited by shunka
formatting
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Are YOU married ?

If you are I am wondering how often you say that to your wife .  

I imagine she has good reason to NOT be calm   :D 

How original. Did you not get that was the point of my question to you.

I lived in perpetual righteous indignation and anger

at all the ass hattery I saw about me

I lived it daily... for years

Everything I considered wrong and lame and avoidable leapt into my awareness

and i fed on it, and fed it and lived it.

And then one day the Hawks whispered something to my heart.

Two legged Brother!

You are very small and can only walk around.

You have only so much energy in any given day.

Will you spend it fighting and shouting about what you despise?

Or will you spend it nurturing what you love?

• Like 1

On 12/18/2019 at 4:40 AM, welkin said:

an apology to everyone i insulted or had conflict with.

I never had any ill will or intention. All i wanted was for there to be more transparency in the way things were explained and advised. Maybe more freedom in the approaches that were utilized. I came here with my own personal expectations of possibly finding a safe haven with a bunch of enlightened people who wanted to make a difference. And i admit that because of my own ignorance, i was disappointed. And possibly, in previous years the forum may have had more of this, but nonetheless my actions and attitudes were wrong. Because there are still really great people here, even if i don't agree with some of what they say.

A lot of it coming from personal real life struggles, that i didn't get myself out of. More specifically relationship of many many years, and i let it bleed into the rest of my life.

To Earl Gray, Zork, Freeform, Taomeow, Apech, Nungali, and anyone else i didn't mention. I'm sorry.

We look forward to above Welkin to return someday instead of insult-dispensing "never my fault" Welkin.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, welkin said:

How original. Did you not get that was the point of my question to you.

Well, since you keep asking me questions  , I'll respond ;

No .  Because YOU where the one saying 'calm down' all the time ,  when I was calm . 

Why would I 'get your point ' about you asking me about my wife ....  when we had a calm relationship with her never having to tell me to calm down  ?   

Whereas my question was sensible  in that , a person that continually tells someone to calm down , as you have , considering your outbursts , right here , ( see  Skunka's post  above ) probably tells his wife that more than someone that is NOT continually saying 'calm down  ' .

Get it ?

16 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Well, since you keep asking me questions  , I'll respond ;

No .  Because YOU where the one saying 'calm down' all the time ,  when I was calm . 

Why would I 'get your point ' about you asking me about my wife ....  when we had a calm relationship with her never having to tell me to calm down  ?   

Whereas my question was sensible  in that , a person that continually tells someone to calm down , as you have , considering your outbursts , right here , ( see  Skunka's post  above ) probably tells his wife that more than someone that is NOT continually saying 'calm down  ' .

Get it ?

Nungali, why do you enjoy so much arising emotions out of other people? What do you gain from it? If that's just your personality, i'll accept. And we'll move on from all this.

What positive comes out of. At the end of the day your joy comes as a result of anothers expense. Whether or not they're uniformed isn't the issue. It's that you feel the need to mock that's the issue. Is that not the reason the member count on this forum is so low?

So when Shunka says no one is offending or insulting, i disagree. And if that's how you were taught was the right way to do things to lead others in a specific direction or to grow thicker skin because of your practices or culture, well then that's subjective.The world doesn't need groups of people with thicker skin. You want to keep doing this, you'll further the agenda currently in place.

This is me being genuine. If you feel the need to continue responding with your same energy and frequency there's nothing i can. Why do i assume you will respond with the same? because any other time i've responded in this manner, your pattern arises.

Either way, like i said. I'll accept whatever you are. My mistake on here has been reacting to your way of being. You arise in me a need to protect myself and others to whom you mock the same way to. I'll let spirit take care of it from here on out.

Edited by welkin
  • Like 1