welkin

Mona Lisa mark under lip

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

Calm down ?     Feeding   ? ? ?     What  ?    What you on about ?

Typical act. Immature energy of a kid and cynicism of an old man.

But yes, calm down ok mate?

Edited by welkin

I was calm from the beginning .   Even amongst your insults .   Maybe you are angry because I didnt react to them  ?

I suppose you will just hurl more now ... and then close the thread and hide it .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, welkin said:

Typical act. Immature energy of a kid and cynicism of an old man.

But yes, calm down ok mate?

Just now, Nungali said:

I was calm from the beginning .   Even amongst your insults .   Maybe you are angry because I didnt react to them  ?

I suppose you will just hurl more now ... and then close the thread and hide it .

XO003807146.jpg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Why do you dismiss the fact that i was asked to close it, because it suits you? good one. You only prove my statement about you.

Now calm down

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Anything to do with technology and computers , owner  ' permissions '  ...  and especially, how the above  read like it couldnt be done (hiding a thread )  without Mods , yet when no mods around  a  poster could do it .  To me , that is confusing .

Maybe think of it more as having been a “shouldn’t” than a “couldn’t,” as this would more accurately describe the dynamic, and maybe make what did occur easier to understand and process?

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, welkin said:

Why do you dismiss the fact that i was asked to close it, because it suits you? good one. You only prove my statement about you.

May I ask who asked you to close it?

11 minutes ago, welkin said:

Now calm down

Good idea.

• Like 1

Just now, welkin said:

Are you a moderator?

Yes, and I didn’t ask you to hide/close any thread, nor am I aware of any other moderator doing so, although I am aware you were asked to hide a post.

13 minutes ago, welkin said:

Now calm down

I dont think you where asked  to close it because it suited me at all .

It seems the mods asked you to close it due to its content  and  what you said  .   

Which to me is weirder !   But maybe you got canned and warned in a PM ? 

More  ' under the carpet stuff  ' ? 

... I'm still calm .  

I wonder if you would be if I hurled the same insults at you , your parents , DNA , ancestor and country  ? 

and it got dealt with the way this is being dealt with .

:)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Yes, and I didn’t ask you to hide/close any thread, nor am I aware of any other moderator doing so, although I am aware you were asked to hide a post.

Just checked my messages. you're right it was only the post one of the other moderators asked me to hide. my bad. I don't mind opening it up again if you show me how.

Considering your feelings about that thread though, is there a reason why this thread was hijacked to discuss it? OR

15 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Maybe think of it more as having been a “shouldn’t” than a “couldn’t,” as this would more accurately describe the dynamic, and maybe make what did occur easier to understand and process?

Aha !  That seems clearer . If I have it right ;

A poster COULD do it , but Mods thought they SHOULD NOT do it , without consulting them first  and asking

Then, with no Mods and no one to consult , the should not turned into  ' I can and will ' , as there is no one to ask .

Should and could are pretty different words , though similar .

Hope I got it now  ? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Well thats a LOT clearer now .   It appears Welkin hid the whole thread ... and then attempted to blame the Mods for directing him to do it .

I guess my attempt at having good faith in him (ie, believing what he wrote )  backfired on me .

What a sucker !   Hopefully I will learn from this mistake .

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

Well thats a LOT clearer now .   It appears Welkin hid the whole thread ... and then attempted to blame the Mods for directing him to do it .

I guess my attempt at having good faith in him (ie, believing what he wrote )  backfired on me .

Maybe your attempt at good faith was still well founded, and he simply misunderstood what was written initially?

When have i shown any coward characteristics to where i would feel the need to hide the thread. You're creating a narrative to paint a picture of who i am in a false and manipulative way.

I question how it's possible for a person to believe they're  developed with 'love' and spiritualism and  and yet do what you do. You're a false act. Do you not come from hollywood? To act and paint narratives is in your DNA

13 minutes ago, welkin said:

Are you a moderator?

a 'concierge ' is  a moderator .

I cant believe (especially now )  that you didnt know Ilumairen was a Mod .

- you seem to be playing some sort of cover up game  here   (and not being too good at it ) .

Just now, Nungali said:

- you seem to be playing some sort of cover up game  here   (and not being too good at it ) .

Okay hollywood. now calm down

2 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Just now, Nungali said:

High school memory: in our Spanish class, we were sharing a bag of Oreos in the back, chewing quietly and discreetly. 

Miss Powell looks in our direction and says, "Earl Grey! Are you eating in class?!"

I say, "No, ma'am!" but grinned in embarrassment only to reveal cookie crumbs in my teeth, which the giggling of my classmates only served to reinforce the guilt, and one buddy, Abdul, said, "He ain't eatin' cookies and he's got shit in his teeth!" 

Busted, we asked Abdul why he fingered us.

Abdul: "You didn't share any with me!!!"

Teacher walks over to the corner, demands us to open our desks and reveal the cookies...and helps herself to a few, then goes back to teaching as though nothing happened, then warns us to not get caught again. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Maybe your attempt at good faith was still well founded, and he simply misunderstood what was written initially?

I tried , but he kept insulting me .

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, welkin said:

When have i shown any coward characteristics to where i would feel the need to hide the thread. You're creating a narrative to paint a picture of who i am in a false and manipulative way.

I question how it's possible for a person to believe they're  developed with 'love' and spiritualism and  and yet do what you do. You're a false act. Do you not come from hollywood? To act and paint narratives is in your DNA

See ... you cant help yourself .  You paint your own self portraits all the time .

And please cite where I claimed I am  so developed in love and spiritualism .... I thought it was my intellect you where insulting before , I made  a claim about that . Dont know where I claimed to be  'developed in spiritualism ' .

3 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Mate, are you a parent or a husband? Like holy shit is all i can say.

Yeah.. :sigh:

@welkin, the mod team is attempting to work with you; to this end it would greatly help us in our efforts to help you if you were to kindly refrain from insulting other members.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, welkin said:

Okay hollywood. now calm down

I am calm . 

I think you really want to say   ' shut up ' .

See ... you cant help yourself .  You paint your own self portraits all the time .

And please cite where I claimed I am  so developed in love and spiritualism .... I thought it was my intellect you where insulting before , I made  a claim about that . Dont know where I claimed to be  'developed in spiritualism ' .

Are you saying you don't try to portray those aspects through your posts in other threads? You truly are an actor. It's like you don't even know what's the difference at this point. Superficial to the max. Unfuckingblievable

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, welkin said:

Erm, being spiritual and developing with love doesn't mean being a sensitive new age guy in love with the law of attraction and the cult of positive thinking. There are countless sources from Abrahamic faiths to Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Zoroastrian, and other philosophies that detail it has nothing to do with this criteria. 

As for Hollywood--man, I worked there for years before too and this kind of broad statement is hilarious because Hollywood is at least not in denial about creating narratives. Hell, they get paid to do it and are at least entertaining rather than the narratives most people make about themselves thinking they are special.

You really need to stop using blanket statements based on personal assumptions and no experience, dude. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1