silent thunder

Gratitude and Pressure Release

I am going to sleep tonight with a lighter heart than I've had in many weeks thanks to many of you Dao Bums.

I am so grateful for this place. 

Several key and very poignant interactions have been made in the last couple weeks and days, from a variety of people that have reached out and shared things that elicited such kizmit and kinship and have reminded me how resilient we can be...

I just started my first project in seven months and seven days, on Tuesday and it elicited some serious anxiety once I got going.  We're just in the very opening of it.  It will be a long run on a major Hollywood show, working with hundreds of people in many departments and handling equipment and supplies from myriad vendors from around America and the World for many months.    My wife is on immune suppressors that leaves her very vulnerable and while I thought I was really ok with returning to work... on my way in to the second day, the reality hit, of just how intense and chaotic this is going to get and I was really suffering for it. 

But the connections that have arisen were varied, poignant and resonate palpably after the words conveying the intent were read by me.

The connections I've garnered here have touched me in ways most will likely never know, but tonight... I'm going to sleep and I can feel that it will be the first deep and revitalizing sleep I've had in quite some time... and it's directly linked to the authentic connections afforded me by this place.

Thank you for spending your time and energy here Bums.  It's remarkable to me this place. 

I sometimes have to take a break, but I am always drawn back and grateful beyond words for the connections afforded me, with people i never could have met in face to face life... and particularly over the last couple weeks, it's helped initiate an internal shift that I sense is going to unfold in a whopper of a compassion and love bloom.

*deep bow*

LOVE

• Like 14

My Dear Thunder

if we have no other purpose, we are all here for each other!

you and your wife have made it this far.

follow your heart and you will make it to the end

walk in beauty

shunka

Edited by shunka
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 9/11/2020 at 1:15 AM, shunka said:

My Dear Thunder

if we have no other purpose, we are all here for each other!

you and your wife have made it this far.

follow your heart and you will make it to the end

walk in beauty

shunka

*deep bow*

We are all one Web.

Much Love Brother!