Bindi

Kundalini discovery

I would say that Spirit exists within each individual, although in many it is in what could be described as more of a latent state.

There are many ways that Spirit can be activated and expressed, and some work better for any particular individual than others.

Some indeed involve the deliberate creation of a subtle vehicle for Spirit by the practitioner. But by the same token, any spiritual experience will alter and expand the empirical self and its corresponding subtle bodies and thereby fortify those pathways that link it to Spirit.

• Like 3

A thought came to be over the last months.
In which I see that what we are in our physical daily selves is just a reflection. 

When we try to change the reflection, we do not change the essence.

Yet, since we know that everything is connected in this physical universe, changing the smallest thing is reflected on the whole.

Take for a moment that space and time are an illusion and everything in a certain state of being happens at the same time. 

Our causal selves (physical body, ego, mind) sees a continuum where there is a point, time where there is timelessness and result where there is possibility. 

It is hard to put into words but look at the stars at night and feel how they are part of you and influence you.

Then think about how a photon of light is a wave of probability until it interacts.

feel the connotation of the word probability and what image you conjure when you think that all matter is, is a probability.

than feel who it is that feels that thought.

in a moment of wonder, we, for the first time realize again and again what we are.

On the topic of kundalini
our physicality is like code that revolves and once the right sequence of vibrations is established things "grow".
Matrix is indeed a nice description and probably the closest approximation we have in our vocabulary.

In the end this is all theoretical and descriptive.

I had a vision a couple years ago where I saw that both the lock and the key is within  us.
How to turn the key and why is up to any of us to answer. If only we would remember...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Bindi said:

I hear what you’re saying, but I’m going to revert to my earlier notion, that the Spirit within us is torn apart, and does actually have to be put back together by ourselves, this small self, and this small self does have to understand the nature of reality to do it - and when it is reassembled the Spirit within can indeed share gifts from itself with us. This just feels more like my lived reality to me, I believe I could find support for my perspective in the neidan texts I prefer than in Buddhist or Vedic texts which posit your perspective. 

yes the search is on:

Btw. Spirit and soul are two terms often used in the same way and I'd say we can question that... "I" as the human self, "I" as the soul self, and "I" as Spirit are also often used in the same way and I'd say we can question that... so can the human self be torn or hurting - obviously yes,  can the soul be torn or hurting - not so obviously yes,  can Spirit be torn or hurting, - very un-obviously  no, and  why, because Spirit (or Tao if preferred) is not a construct that can be compromised for if it were wouldn't we all be SOL at the root? 

So goes the problem of trying to directly correlate across different ways or schools. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hannes said:

I had a vision a couple years ago where I saw that both the lock and the key is within  us.
How to turn the key and why is up to any of us to answer. If only we would remember...

I had the same.  I was driving a tedious drive through a desert, and all of a sudden everything in my vision was connected by lines - the trees, the houses, me, the clouds.  It was an incredible vision - one that was the proof I needed for the one-ness of everything.  And for that moment, I had the answers to everything!  I saw how it all fit together, and I understood it.

And then it was gone.  Along with the blueprint of it all fitting together...

I would say that my Kundalini presence had much to do with the development of a third eye.  But my third eye speaks in triangles, very strange.  But it helps me triangulate dynamics.

The concept of 'I'.  As I see it, it boils down to I Am, regardless of what path we took or what name we (don't) call it.  When the onion layers of conditioning are removed, the light gets brighter and brighter.  And the pony at the bottom of the pile of manure is our real Self.  The I Am.  "God".  When they say 'chop wood, carry water' after enlightenment, I take it to mean to just keep doing what you're doing, stay humble, and Become The Task.  It casts a whole different light on mopping the kitchen floor.  

The challenge at this point is to wear it correctly.  To not let the ego get involved with this new condition, this thing we've been striving for for years.  We truly become servants in a most beautiful way.  The money thing seems to straighten out, and the more of it that is shared or given away, the more it seems to appear from strange places.

Edited by manitou
I can't remember now
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, old3bob said:

yes the search is on:

Btw. Spirit and soul are two terms often used in the same way and I'd say we can question that... "I" as the human self, "I" as the soul self, and "I" as Spirit are also often used in the same way and I'd say we can question that... so can the human self be torn or hurting - obviously yes,  can the soul be torn or hurting - not so obviously yes,  can Spirit be torn or hurting, - very un-obviously  no, and  why, because Spirit (or Tao if preferred) is not a construct that can be compromised for if it were wouldn't we all be SOL at the root? 

So goes the problem of trying to directly correlate across different ways or schools. 

SOL means? Going on what I think it means maybe we are SOL, humanity is in a pretty bad way. 

If the microcosm reflects the microcosm and vice versa, our unintegrated or dispersed psyche might then reflect our unintegrated or dispersed spirit. 

However, I do recognise a part of myself that has knowledge of the spirit’s blueprint, and without that underlying knowledge we would indeed have no hope. So I’d like to say my soul has this knowledge, but I could as easily say my higher consciousness has this knowledge, or my Higher Self etc. 

I agree we’d really need to agree on what terms mean before being able to discuss them. 

I was also thinking that Christianity believes in being born with original sin, so there is a precedent for this sort of idea, that there is something fundamentally amiss on a spiritual level at birth. 

Edited by Bindi

15 hours ago, Bindi said:

SOL means? Going on what I think it means maybe we are SOL, humanity is in a pretty bad way. 

If the microcosm reflects the microcosm and vice versa, our unintegrated or dispersed psyche might then reflect our unintegrated or dispersed spirit. 

However, I do recognise a part of myself that has knowledge of the spirit’s blueprint, and without that underlying knowledge we would indeed have no hope. So I’d like to say my soul has this knowledge, but I could as easily say my higher consciousness has this knowledge, or my Higher Self etc. 

I agree we’d really need to agree on what terms mean before being able to discuss them. 

I was also thinking that Christianity believes in being born with original sin, so there is a precedent for this sort of idea, that there is something fundamentally amiss on a spiritual level at birth. 

if  Spirit could ever be corrupted - past, present or future,  which btw. it is not bound by then we would be SOL or shit out of luck at the root but we are not thank "God".

...to me there is so much contradiction in the Bible that it is truly mind blowing  (for who said or wrote what, when and why is an incredible tangled up historic mess)  Having said that  I'd still give witness that there is also Spirit to be heard speaking through the written mess along with that from certain masters, mystics and saints and no doubt from the soul of Jesus being of truly shining  Gold!

original sin does not compute!  Was creation in Genesis of original sin, no. 

edit: per Genesis 1:31 
"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning--the sixth day."

Edited by old3bob
  • Thanks 1