金光神咒

天地玄宗 萬氣本根 廣修億劫 證吾神通

三界內外 惟道獨尊 體有金光 覆映吾身

視之不見 聽之不聞 包羅天地 養育群生

誦持一遍 身有光明 三界侍衛 五帝司迎

萬神朝禮 役使雷霆 鬼妖喪膽 精怪亡形

內有霹靂 雷神隱名 洞慧交徹 五氣騰騰

金光速現 覆護真人 急急如玉皇光降律令敕

Just say "Dear Dan Tian you are my ball of Bliss in my lower Abdomen and I love you, please fill up with cosmic chi, "jiu, jiu, jiu, jiu, jiu, jiu" :huh:

English or in Pin Yin? :(

Well, like a number of you, I do not read, or speak Mandarin or Cantonese, however, I tried to get a phonetic transliteration but the source of these mantras refuses, saying one must first be initiated as an orthodox Taoist, (learn Chinese), and then study Taoism under a Master for a couple of years before doing this practice, which won't happen most likely unless you live in Asia. It's called the Great Golden Brightness prayer and is supposed to be protective and exclusively for the purposes of self-cultivation. Hence the question about a Taoist Maha Mantra, since Maha=Great, this would certainly be one of them. It's meaning is apparently extremely intricate and found in between the lines, and even between characters. There's a special way of reciting each portion of the prayer on different digits of the fingers, similar to Tantric finger Japa.

Edited by Xienkula1

'heng'

with the mouth and teeth closed.

~r

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try it :) by any chance, is this 'heng' related to the Sanskrit Bija Mantra Hung?

Edited by Xienkula1

The finger placements are also part of Thunder Magic thanks for putting it up!

The poem mentions that we all have a ThunderBolt within and the Thunder God lies dormant inside us!

The finger placements are also part of Thunder Magic thanks for putting it up!

The poem mentions that we all have a ThunderBolt within and the Thunder God lies dormant inside us!

You are most welcome :) Forgive me if I keep relating everything to Tantra, however, that snippet of the poem sounds something like that coiled kundalini cobra just waiting to be awoken to bolt up to the crown and wake up the sleeping Thunder God.

I would very much appreciate any suggested references you would have to to learning more about Thunder Magic, if you would relate any further details about it, thunder magic, finger placements it would be much appreciated. Also, Why is it Thunder magic and not lightening?

Thanks Very Much!

Edited by Xienkula1

Thunder God or Thunder Bolt is the highest energy on earth and is much more then Kundalini which is fire. The lightning is part of Thunder anyway. Both are Yin Yang elements!

There is a Taoist book Master Chuang he is a Thunder Magic master you can buy it online but doesnt give too much away but does show the finger positions.

Im also after Thunder magic there is also www.daoistmagic.com but the books are too expansive for me right now as to send to Oz is the same price of the damn book.

regards

WYG

The 3 Kingdoms are present everywhere, inside and outside - I wonder if that means the 3 dan tians heaven , earth, man or anything else?

WYG

It sounds like it could definitely be indicating this. As within, so without, as without, so within. I still think that awakened kundalini is likened to a thunderbolt at least in the Vajrayana Buddhist path or at least the union of subtle red and white drops(yin yang essence) a kundalini awakening practice, and Im also not quite sure if fire does the kundalini energy justice, I think Kundalini might involve more than fire energy, kundalini is certainly dynamic, but all the elements share this kinetic dynamism including fire. As I understood it, fire energy is ida nadi, water energy is pingala nadi, and their amalgamation rouses kundalini in the central channel, but I think its also far more complex than this, and this notion is inspired by the practices of elemental purification or Bhuta Shuddhi. Thanks for the other sources of Taoist magic. I 'll check them out. What do you think of this guy?

Xk

http://www.taoistsecret.com/taotalismanbk.html

Edited by Xienkula1

Hi there,

I dont know much about Inidan Yoga but would like to look into it later sometime!

I would like to buy the taoist magic books as this is what im trying to learn but pretty expansive!

Ive looked into Vajrayana Buddhism something later i might also look into but i dont want to get caught up with religions.

You might want to look into Lama Max of kunlun for more answers of Tibetan Thunder Path he has a Thunder breathing method that predates Kundalini and has links to the Tibetan Ancestors!

WYG

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try it :) by any chance, is this 'heng' related to the Sanskrit Bija Mantra Hung?

Not to my knowledge . . . it is an energetic mantra which gathers qi to the dantian. The word is related to the idea of offering or sacrifice, i.e., offering your breath to body. . .

Interesting i wonder if the chinese characters can be translated into Guangdong Wah so i can learn it ive been looking for something like this for a while rather learning other non taoist mantras.

Anybody know how to change the characters into Cantonese words?

WYG

Anybody know how to change the characters into Cantonese words?

I suggest you join the forum and leave him a message tell him you are sincere and you just want to know how to say it. Maybe if you are very clear in your intentions and sincerity he might come to your aid and give it to you, considering you can understand some of the meaning. But can't you hear it from the video and grasp it as such?

I have the full translation i would like to learn it and the finger signs and meanings, what it does etc!?

GOLDEN LIGHT IS THE CURSE OF THE DIVINE

Heaven and Earth are the profound ancestors,

and absolute Chi is the origin of this source.

To exaggerate the divine expanse brings infinite misfortune,

and the evidence of this is our remarkable ability.

The 3 Kingdoms are present everywhere, inside and outside.

Only the Tao can honor this singularity.

Within the body exists the Golden Light,

and our body reflects this

One must look at what cannot be seen,

listen to what is untold,

embracing Heaven and Earth,

to raise their inner existances.

Recite it, maintain it, everywhere.

Life is brilliant and distinct,

and though the 3 Kingdoms are guarded,

the 5 Emperors are there to welcome you.

Praise God everyday,

and his divine wrath

will strike fear into the spirits and demons alike

and vanquish those entities from your body.

There is a thunderbolt within;

this is the Thunder God is lying dormant.

Though his brilliance penetrates a hole

allowing 5 essences to stream out.

The Golden Light appears quickly

to protect the true person

and impatience like that of the Jade Emperor only nullifies the royal orders.

I have the full translation i would like to learn it and the finger signs and meanings, what it does etc!?

I would also like to learn it, and how it can be sung as well. It sounds like it is used for exorcism to some degree, keeping the mind and body clean, and refining one's cultivation practice all at the same time. I wonder how we could learn this? Once learned, like many mantras, it probably takes millions of repetitions to show you its true power. Thanks so much for the translation.

Xk

Edited by Xienkula1

There is a few mantras in the Thunder Magic book called "Taoist Master Chuang" has the diagram where to place your fingers on the digits as in the clip you showed. But you visualize things as you do a chant and dance steps (stepping patterns)!

This clip is great but what is left out that makes it a special mantra?

If you find out more about it please let me know, does this guy answer questions on that site cause i think the last question to him was a few years ago?

WYG

Sign in to follow this