Taomeow

What do you see? (This is a test)

17 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Perhaps . I have had conversations with cows .   When I was worried about  Daisy having a calf , who decided to come into the back house paddock to do it, and nothing had happened by sunset and she was lying on the ground looking HUGE , I bought her a honey sandwich , gave her a pat and told her , if you need me or anything goes wrong,  moo loudly .  She gave me a condescending  look and these words echoed through my head ;   "I have done this before,  you realise . "

A honey sandwich deserved better than that.  You got snubbed unfairly. 

I once saw a calf being born, right in the pasture.  The cow did indeed look competent.   

• Like 3

OK, thats 4 pages , now ;

what did Taomeow  see when she first looked at the picture   ? 

17 minutes ago, Nungali said:

OK, thats 4 pages , now ;

what did Taomeow  see when she first looked at the picture   ? 

You already asked that and I answered that on page 1.  

Of course I saw other stuff on second, third, fourth look, and could see some (not all) of what others described seeing, but what I wrote on page one was the very first image.  Maybe because war is on my mind.  A lot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Taomeow said:

Of course I saw other stuff on second, third, fourth look, and could see some (not all) of what others described seeing, but what I wrote on page one was the very first image.  Maybe because war is on my mind.  A lot.

I hit 'like' but was thinking of hitting the [sad] emoji.  I'm sorry war is on your mind.  Maybe its appropriate but I wish you peace in mind. 

Feels like we're all over due for a long Misogi (purification) weekend.  

Looks again at picture.. yeah, there's weather witch on top of the globe.  Creating the tornado and planning to turn its chaos into something good. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, thelerner said:

I hit 'like' but was thinking of hitting the [sad] emoji.  I'm sorry war is on your mind.  Maybe its appropriate but I wish you peace in mind. 

Feels like we're all over due for a long Misogi (purification) weekend.  

Looks again at picture.. yeah, there's weather witch on top of the globe.  Creating the tornado and planning to turn its chaos into something good. 

Thank you for the well-wishing.   My mind is in its full-on "coming into the world" mode -- a legitimate stage of taoist cultivation, to the same extent as its "leaving the world" mode.  Maybe even to a greater extent due to the dialectic of the situation.  When the world bustles around with purposeful "goal-oriented" activity, a taoist might be internally still, not moved in her mind.  When the world comes to a screeching halt and freezes around her, her mind might be set in motion.  

The weather witch is right on.  We were promised 114F over the weekend and into Monday.  September heat wave, 2020 edition. 

• Like 1