Taomeow

What do you see? (This is a test)

Please try to respond without reading other people's responses first -- just scroll past them.  

(Please do read other people's responses after you've given yours, to compare pictures.)

118120122_1632978486869237_4250299243181375124_n.jpg.65207a526077d8333af302636fd99818.jpg

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 1

An elephant on the right with its trunk extending down to the middle. A woman sitting on top of the elephants head. Some sort of tornado or wild cloud formation on the upper left side. 

• Like 2

I see the Earth in the bottom right in the form of a child who is looking at a black rat in the upper left.

• Like 1

A man with a surfboard standing atop a great ape faced cliff, conversing in some manner with a giant cow cloud with a goatee, while a large bird stretches it’s black and white wings below. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I see Ganesh on the lower right clear as day... his awareness is projecting out the portal above the crown chakra for the impending meeting.

His projection is exiting to meet and possibly confront the descending entity of the top left which is non-anthropomorphic for me, but is an entity of neutral, or potentially malevolent disposition.  That is what Ganesh is assessing in more detail by projecting... so he's approaching the descending entity to determine intent, and approaching diplomatically (as an opener).

• Like 1

I decided to go back and see if I could see an elephant or ganesh.  No such luck.  This time however I did see a rabbit head (or perhaps a goat?) in profile facing to the left.  

• Like 1

View over a lake (no, I dont know why either, that was just my fisrt response...)

• Like 1

I like that image. I see within it the shifting of forms formless. Yin manifest, no hard edges or centre.

It reminds me of Daodejing 21:

As for the Way, it is vague and illusive
Vague and illusive!
Within it is an image
Vague and illusive!
Within it is a thing
Withdrawn and dark!
Within it there is an essence
The essence is genuine and authentic

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Taomeow said:

Please try to respond without reading other people's responses first -- just scroll past them.  

(Please do read other people's responses after you've given yours, to compare pictures.)

118120122_1632978486869237_4250299243181375124_n.jpg.65207a526077d8333af302636fd99818.jpg

some type of coloured blobs that look like they have been printed by pressing something onto something else .  Lower centre looks like the shape of a  foot  and toes

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Nungali said:

some type of coloured blobs that look like they have been printed by pressing something onto something else .  Lower centre looks like the shape of a  foot  and toes

40 minutes ago, Nungali said:

What does Taomeow see ?

I share the vision of the foot with you, but in my case it is not just an unaccounted-for foot.  It belongs to a soldier wearing a uniform and a cap, sitting on the bank of the river, his head turned toward the observer, his face distorted by an expression of mocking glee or obnoxious laughter.  He's sitting on a low wooden bench for two, the seats separated from each other with an arm rest.  The second seat (closer to the observer) is unoccupied and there's a bottle or a flask standing on it.  The soldier's cruelty-tinged glee is in reference to the bombing that is taking place across the river -- something has just exploded there -- behold the billowing black smoke expanding from the object in the center to the upper left.   There's a road bridge (or railroad bridge) farther in the distance, right of center, and I think the soldier perceives the first explosion across the river as the indicator that the bridge is about to be destroyed by air bombing, which is what makes him rejoice because it must be his side that's about to bomb the bridge.  If I were him, I'd take cover to be in a safer spot from possible friendly fire, but he doesn't seem to be the kind of guy who cares.  I hope he survives the war -- if he's on the right side of it of course.   

But since it's a test and I am not revealing what it's about yet, in hopes that more people might chime in before I do, what Taomeow saw before she knew it was a test of something is not that important.  And once I knew, then there was something else.  But if I tell you what it is, you (and everyone else) won't be able to unsee it.  So I'll tell later. 

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I see a black dome with an arm coming out of the bottom and a radar on the top, which is pointing at a tornado that is forming.  There may be a smoke witch on top, responsible for the tornado.

• Like 1

Because I feel required to make something of what I first see as random patterns, I see a rabbit on the lower right corner and a mousy rat on the upper left corner. 

Edited by Bindi
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Taomeow said:

I see only see a photo of a cow.  

Is there another image hidden in it that is supposed to pop out?

Edited by Iliketurtles
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Taomeow said:

Don't worry, you passed. :) 

I am still trying to figure out what the hidden image is, all I see is a photograph of a cow.

• Like 1

@Iliketurtles

Thanks for giving it your attention.  I was just kidding when I told zeros that he passed, no one is going to "fail." 

There's nothing one is supposed to figure out here.  People see what they see, and that's what they report on.  The explanation will follow in a day or two.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

an older man with a pointed hat standing in a field (whose image is blurred) watching a tornado grow in the not to far distance.

• Like 1

I hope this test doesn´t turn out to be anything like the one I took in college at the encouragement of a dorm-mate.  She asked me to envision a waterfall and then describe it to her.  I told her that I saw a dry bed of rock where a waterfall used to be.  Then she revealed that the test was supposed to represent the respondent´s sexuality.  Oops.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

I hope this test doesn´t turn out to be anything like the one I took in college at the encouragement of a dorm-mate.  She asked me to envision a waterfall and then describe it to her.  I told her that I saw a dry bed of rock where a waterfall used to be.  Then she revealed that the test was supposed to represent the respondent´s sexuality.  Oops.

The same is supposed to be represented by the questions ; " What is your fav body of water  and  why ?" Its part of a series that supposedly reveal different things ; what you like in your friends, how you see yourself, etc .

In a group doing it (for fun at the community house during a flood ), they where familiar with  what it represented , but then my (then ) wife turned up , without knowing what it meant .  She is quite  the staid German woman , not 'giving anything away '  much , seemingly  clod and straight , she pipes up, in front of those that know  the meaning  ;

' A waterfall . '

Me;  " But why ?"

" Well, there is this powerful rushing force pouring over a cliff and plunging into the calm pool below, disrupting it and causing waves and spray going up into the air  and the sun is shining on the spray and making rainbows and coloured lights ."

tenor.gif

• Like 2