Takingcharge

Entity attached somehow

Good day people,

So A person has told me, i have a entity some kind of dark energy dark something attached to me in the deeper dimension.

he calls it an entity or sediment or deposit. (Ive never heard those last 2 words in that context) so i find that pretty disturbing.

how can i verify wether this is true?

i know this person has some abilities so it could be true, but id like to be sure of it. He also cant tell me much more about it then just that.

Id like to verify wether this is fact. 

how would something like that normally get removed?  Are there risks involved i dont know that much about these matters. And im not sure where to reach out about these kind of things.

i know it wont be at my local new age studio however.

best wishes and thanks for your time,

Edited by Takingcharge

Palm test here to check for entities and thought forms: 

Eric Isen as well to scan for parasites.

As far as removing them--it depends on the nature of the parasite or entity. 

10 hours ago, Takingcharge said:

Good day people,

So A person has told me, i have a entity some kind of dark energy dark something attached to me in the deeper dimension.

If that person used those actual terms , to me, it sounds like they are unfamiliar with the subject matter .  What is 'the deeper dimension" ?  and what on earth is 'some kind of dark energy dark something ' ?   It sounds like they have a vague feeling about you (or their reaction to you , which might be wholly coming from themselves )  and are 'offering to project' their ideas onto you about your constitutional make up .

he calls it an entity or sediment or deposit. (Ive never heard those last 2 words in that context) so i find that pretty disturbing.

a sediment  ? ? ?   Thats even more confusing , it seems he is searching for terms , 'grouping in the dark' , as they say .

how can i verify wether this is true?

First, verify if they know what the hell they are talking about .  get a 2nd opinion.  But essentially, disregarding what this person says , how do feel about yourself ? Do YOU or have you ever felt this about yourself ?

(Believe me , if someone on this board, can post on the subject you did and come across as rational , even in such a short and direct post as you did , its more than likely you not possessed by an entity or whatever . )

i know this person has some abilities so it could be true, but id like to be sure of it. He also cant tell me much more about it then just that.

Why on earth say that to someone ?   Without further understanding, explanation or remedy ?

Its like ;   'hey dude , I  feel you have some type of cancer , eating away at you . No, I am not a doctor or anything , and I cant say more than that .'    Why would someone do that and what would their motivation be  REGARDLESS whether they have 'some abilities' or not ?

Id like to verify wether this is fact. 

how would something like that normally get removed?  Are there risks involved i dont know that much about these matters. And im not sure where to reach out about these kind of things.

I would make sure  its actually true first  before getting involved with some other freak thats gonna claim to 'fix' you .

Again, how do you feel about it ?  Are you plagued by it, does this 'sediment' effect you. Do you have a history of being subverted or committing 'dark acts ' ?  etc .

i know it wont be at my local new age studio however.

I think if you had some type of negative entity attached to you ... you would NOT have this realisation .   ;)

However , our psyche is not  a simple construct , we consist of all sorts of things , and some may get a 'hunch' or feeling about others , yet we have no way of telling how clouded their perceptions are by their own state  REGARDLESS OF 'ABILITIES' . The remedy is to learn about your own constitution and balance and regulate it . Chose a system either 'magical. hermetic or yogic' accordingly

here is an introduction to the  western concepts ;

https://swedenborg.com/recap-the-angels-and-evil-spirits-with-us/

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Palm test here to check for entities and thought forms:

Whaddup earl grey,

i did the Palm check from your link, everything lines up. So thats good.

ive also e-mailed erik isen asking if he thinks he can help with my question.

thanks for your suggestions.

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

If that person used those actual terms , to me, it sounds like they are unfamiliar with the subject matter .  What is 'the deeper dimension" ?  and what on earth is 'some kind of dark energy dark something ' ?   It sounds like they have a vague feeling about you (or their reaction to you , which might be wholly coming from themselves )  and are 'offering to project' their ideas onto you about your constitutional make up .

Hey nungali,

exactly, its very vague. I asked him Later via e-mail if  it was a spirit his answer was,

it’s not spirit, but more like entity, deposit, or sediment. He wasnt sure where it came from but it came from outside.”

So Normally i would  think Along the same lines as you.

However its  definatly not some person confusing his own inner feelings for reality

hes a qi-gong healer from an authentic  lineage, (as far as i can tell, his credentials are on his site)

he definatly has at least some abilities,

i did a long distance healing session with him. For issues im having that may be qi-deviation. 

im aware that  long distance  healing can often be self suggestion, confirmation bias, Positive expectancy,  self delusion etc

but this was not subtle, 

there was also no priming, no explaining, no ritual, no induction

just “yes yes close your eyes “

and i was immediatly hit by a wave.

he unblocked my chest whitch i forgot to tell him about ,

he said afterwards my front (Zen) meredian was heavily blocked around throat and chest erea.   Whitch was definatly true , and that it took him a while to get it open. Whitch i could also clearly feel because my throat felt like it was getting yanked on continously..

and afterwards my chest was open again

So he also isnt just feeding me positive sensations but actually doing something. 

he then said he also found a kind of dark energy but that it was  not in my body but Inbetween the dimension between mental and physical  something like that and he sounded  surprised that he found that.

i asked if that was normal if people have that often, he said no its definatly not a normal thing. He didnt know where it came from

later i e-mailed. And then he gave the earlier stated explanation

he said it will take a while to get that fully cleared. But its not clear how long a while is. So thats pretty vague

For the record i dont get the sense hes an ill intentioned person.     However the world is the world and not being gullible, keeping healthy skeptisism and doing your due dilligence is probably a good idea.

i do find it very vague and unclear. Whitch normally would raise red flags

i havent posted his name, because i dont think thats very respectfull in this context  on a public forum.

so thats the full story,

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

First, verify if they know what the hell they are talking about .  get a 2nd opinion.  But essentially, disregarding what this person says , how do feel about yourself ? Do YOU or have you ever felt this about yourself ?

(Believe me , if someone on this board, can post on the subject you did and come across as rational , even in such a short and direct post as you did , its more than likely you not possessed by an entity or whateve

yeah thats what i tought,  one of the reasons i posted.  I first off want to be sure something is actually going on there.

ive emailed erik isen about it.

as for me, in a nutshell

well im having strange nervous system issues that may be qi deviations

i also have strange dreams so there might be something to it.

Edited by Takingcharge
  • Like 1

I would say most of us have 'strange dreams'  and most of us have 'vague forms of dark energy ' .   Unless something bad is specifically manifesting , in some way , I would say, leave it .

Of course there is always the potential that a 'pre cursor' energy has been found  that has not yet manifested .  Like when a dog can smell something on a person and later a tumour develops . It might be related to things he can treat and if so that will become clearer or it might be something he is unfamilar with. 

Personally I think both are always related though  ...... as  one can boost the immune system by imagining  and visualising that there are armies of little white knights on white horses charging around lancing monsters . And people that insist they are possessed often have a specific physical issue, sickness , or even think their possession is centred on a part of their body - the 'demon' is persecuting that body part ,

It sounds like you are already working with this person anyway and on an opened and internal level, so you are already connected with him, and you seem to feel okay about him .  So the best thing to do probably is stick with that .  What it is may come to light  and then he may understand it better -  within the field he is working with you .  .

If it is a negative entity lurking or surfacing  , there are ways to deal with that ..  In all that hocus pocus  Swedenborg stuff there are essential rules, laws , contracts and hierarchies . But he is a bit Christian for my liking .   These  rules and laws of action have been affirmed in modern psychiatric clinical studies  in the works of Dr Wilson Van Dusen*  and if you find things manifest badly and is not something this other person can treat then what VanDusen writes about will give instruction to any one thus effected or disturbed .

Very basally, we also contain ' higher  spirits' , and one law is a higher spirit will always dispel a lower one , there are a few handy techniques and processes outlined as well  - it doesnt matter if one views them as psychological  disturbances or possessing spirits  - the remedies and treatments are the same .

* For future potential  reference  ;      http://www.theisticpsychology.org/books/w.vandusen/presence_spirits.htm

Quick reply, 

basicly its this: on the one  hand my bullshit detector is going off, with all the vagueness no clear description
and vague treatment explanations . All basicky vague

on the other hand he doesnt strike  me an as ill intentioned person.  But one can  never know for sure

so it could also be that perhaPs hes just unfammiliar with it,  or doesnt know exactly.

about the dreams, well ive had dreams suggesting some shit is going on. Before he told me about it.  But yeah who knows

i have very unpleasant nervous system issues that may be affected by that  “dark energy” but again thats also vague and unsure.

so il see what erik has to say

Ok well erik isen just confirmed that there is a dark energy that appears to him as some kind of entity,  he doesnt really know what it is beyond that.

I was enquiring  if he could pinpoint something like this with a session  but he was kind enough to just e-mail me back with the scan results stating what he had found.

i guess thats that then..

i need to go looking for an exorcist

33 minutes ago, Takingcharge said:

Ok well erik isen just confirmed that there is a dark energy that appears to him as some kind of entity,  he doesnt really know what it is beyond that.

I was enquiring  if he could pinpoint something like this with a session  but he was kind enough to just e-mail me back with the scan results stating what he had found.

i guess thats that then..

i need to go looking for an exorcist

Terry Dunn may refer you to someone, David W I believe. Send a message to him (username zen-bear) and he can put you in touch.

I know some people in the Akashic community too, but it all depends on your comfort with them. Their contact info is below this page link: 

https://www.lilyandbeyond.com/free-yourself

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

On 28-8-2020 at 1:36 PM, Earl Grey said:

Terry Dunn may refer you to someone, David W I believe. Send a message to him (username zen-bear) and he can put you in touch.

I know some people in the Akashic community too, but it all depends on your comfort with them. Their contact info is below this page link: 

https://www.lilyandbeyond.com/free-yourself

Edited yesterday at 01:37 PM by Earl Grey

Will do,

Il contact terry dunn see what he says.

and check out the link

Thanks for the info.

Isnt going straight into exorcism a little  extreme ?

So far we have a dark energy that seems unknown and might be 'an entity' .

I would urge  someone with these issues to understand their own psyche FIRST , which is why I posted the material I did .

But whatever , its your psyche , to do with as you will.

However, during an intense magical session, I went to very deep and dark places and encountered entities in my psyche I would never have done on my own volition -  It was immensely revealing and healing for me .   Got rid of suppressed years of angst  and guilt on a deep unconscious level about my fathers death .

We can encounter our demons, or suppress and deny / expel them .    In my experience and observation , suppression and expulsion are not good long term solutions .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've honestly had readings with mixed accuracy from Eric. Case in point, he told me a couple of days ago that two systems I had been practicing together for a year or more are conflicting. Two months ago they were apparently fine together, even complementary. 

You could take this either way. Either Eric isn't always spot on, or that energy systems change rapidly and that what is present one day is often different to what is there the next. Honestly I'm inclined to believe its a bit of both.

I'd honestly not take it too seriously. You can end up pretty paranoid about stuff that you can't see, imagining all kinds of stuff. Maybe what Eric saw as dark energy was merely what you had attracted to yourself through your worry. Or maybe what you told him about your fears influenced somehow what he thought he saw. 

Just get outside, go for walks in the woods, or a run in nature, do some gentle yoga or mindfulness meditation. Play a sport. Don't fret about this too much. Any negative entity, even if such things exist, won't stay too long in a mind that's positive and doesn't take life too seriously. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Vajra Fist said:

Two months ago they were apparently fine together, even complementary. 

This can be itself a trap at times because some people practice two systems knowing that they are incompatible--such as Flying Phoenix and Fragrant--and insist that they are fine even if Fragrant specifically forbids any abstract breathing, which is what the breath control sequence in Flying Phoenix essentially is. A lot of self-diagnoses may "feel" fine, but the thing with working with very strong systems like these is that you won't know what you don't know and it's close to eating poisoned honey. 

Either Eric isn't always spot on, or that energy systems change rapidly and that what is present one day is often different to what is there the next.

Eric isn't wrong--he just needs more direction for what to look for when reading you. Remember he looks at health primarily, he doesn't have vision of the martial and astral levels for some forms that I know for their shen, magical, and dimensional uses. What appeared to have no health benefits in something of mine he scanned is something that isn't for health--it's for dimensional shifting. 

I'd honestly not take it too seriously. You can end up pretty paranoid about stuff that you can't see, imagining all kinds of stuff.

While a lot of people who talk about entities and curses often end up creating more anguish mentally, the absence of the thing itself does not invalidate the possibility of it existing. Some people say it's all mind and these things don't exist, and then all of a sudden, there is an entity that they do not acknowledge. I dealt with one last year, and I was of the firm belief that I was fine until I realized that this is how many of them work: they let you think things are perfectly normal and it's just you. It's not--it is worse than the ego-fear complex that makes you think it's just you. 

Any negative entity, even if such things exist, won't stay too long in a mind that's positive and doesn't take life too seriously. 

The cult of positive thinking isn't called a cult for no reason. Remember the cult and member who must not be named was prominent here for a while that led to a lot of anguish once the victims started speaking out.

Positive thinking is one form that a lot of astral parasites use to prey on people by getting them to deny the positive aspects of fear, which is survival, and see fear as purely an "evil" thing or anger as a violent thing when there are positive aspects of anger before expressing itself, which is protecting the self from what is inherently unfair or unjust--think of a parent who is angry at a child for attempting to do the cinnamon challenge on YouTube because they are afraid of the potential harm that the unknowing toddler could be doing to himself. 

There is nothing wrong inherently with positive thinking--it's the kind of positive thinking that denies the natural emotions of the mind and body to protect and express ourselves that is dangerous, and all modern associations of fear, anger, anxiety, and sadness refuse to see how they help us out, which is even acknowledged in the Pixar film Inside Out

As an example, mono no aware may seem like something depressing to the Japanese, but it is also a kind of way to create the necessary aesthetics to create the appreciation of this ephemeral existence. 

In other words: anger is not inherently bad, but how it is expressed can be violent or righteous and just. 

Positivity by the same token does not necessarily help--it can be a form of denial and repression that leads to a greater volcanic fallout. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

A lot of self-diagnoses may "feel" fine, but the thing with working with very strong systems like these is that you won't know what you don't know and it's close to eating poisoned honey. 

Just to clarify this wasn't a self diagnosis. Eric has tested the two systems together multiple times (Shaolin martial arts and Pure Land Buddhism). Historically they've been practiced together for centuries (there's a reason the traditional Shaolin greeting is 'Amituofu').

Eric tested them as being complementary over the long term a year ago, and even two months ago. Then early last week they're in radical conflict, apparently, with one blocking the effects of the other. Either Eric was wrong before or he's wrong now. It certainly begs the question of whether he's always entirely spot on. In OP's case he might not have been. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Vajra Fist said:

Eric tested them as being complementary over the long term a year ago, and even two months ago. Then early last week they're in radical conflict, apparently, with one blocking the effects of the other. Either Eric was wrong before or he's wrong now. It certainly begs the question of whether he's always entirely spot on. In OP's case he might not have been. 

Eric's reading is always for your current moment. You really might be going through a phase of karmic cleansing so that dropping either would do you more good.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, virtue said:

Eric's reading is always for your current moment. You really might be going through a phase of karmic cleansing so that dropping either would do you more good.

Ad hominem much? I said, he tested the long term compatability of the two, as recently as two months ago. I would assume long term implied longer than two months? By that token we should get tested by Eric every day to see whether whatever we are practicing at that very moment is conflicting or not? Sure would get expensive quickly...

I've been in contact with Eric regularly for the past six years, far longer than most people here, but honestly I'm not sure what I've learned during that time. I dread to think how much money I've spent on consultations

Edited by Vajra Fist
  • Haha 1

Just now, Vajra Fist said:

Ad hominem much?

Sorry, but I really lost you here.

If I have implied anything insulting, then it was a pure mistake because of my poor language skills; none was intended, I assure you.

I said, he tested the long term compatability of the two, as recently as two months ago. I would assume long term implied longer than two months?

Karma is a tricky thing because it's not linear but interacting agency.

Eric's readings will always change according to person's current karma and circumstances, thus creating a different overall clairvoyant vision as the person lives his or her life in time.

By that token we should get tested by Eric every day to see whether whatever we are practicing at that very moment is conflicting or not? Sure would get expensive quickly...

I wouldn't feel any reason to get concerned over changing results even if they reflected reality. It just shows that there is much more to karma and its purification than we can decipher through medical clairvoyance and its limitations.

I've been in contact with Eric regularly for the past six years, far longer than most people here, but honestly I'm not sure what I've learned during that time. I dread to think how much money I've spent on consultations

I understand.

I personally feel Eric's readings are best understood as wisdom practice for yourself so that you get more insight and confidence into your own health.

For mature practitioners it can be useful for pin-pointing constitutional body chemistry issues or other particular challenges, but otherwise the reading is not by any means a substitute for working on one's own wisdom and skills.

I find that Qigong style reading is a popular choice with Eric, but it's not a bullet proof way to see through latent karmic issues that may later come to hinder some specific practices or their combinations.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, virtue said:

Also, if Eric's reading is always for the current moment, then the "dark energy" he apparently saw in OP might have merely been a reflection of his paranoia over entities rather than an entity per se. Something that might not been there today.

If you become convinced or concerned you have an entity attachment you can bring it to yourself. So even if you didn't have it initially you invite it as a result of your thinking. A healthy body and mind is the best defense against entities, if you don't have one already. Personally I'm not convinced he does, based on how he has interacted with us here. 

I would recommend a modified Chod practice from the vajrayana tradition for the OP for facing his fears over entities. Lama Tsultrim Allione has an excellent modern practice in her book and audio meditation 'Feeding Your Demons'. 

Edited by Vajra Fist
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, virtue said:

For mature practitioners it can be useful for pin-pointing constitutional body chemistry issues or other particular challenges, but otherwise the reading is not by any means a substitute for working on one's own wisdom and skills.

I find that Qigong style reading is a popular choice with Eric, but it's not a bullet proof way to see through latent karmic issues that may later come to hinder some specific practices or their combinations.

I'm curious what you mean by "constitutional body chemistry issues" or else how "mature practitioners" use Eric.

Most people who recommend Eric on this forum - yourself included - do so to test qigong styles and compatibility. If Eric isn't taking into account your own karmic issues when assessing whether a qigong system is suited to you or not, then really what else is he considering? And really the amount of times he's told me that a style does x right now and xyz in a few years, means that he's not just testing for the moment, but over the long term. I'm happy to share specific examples if you dont believe me. 

@Vajra Fist You are now being very rude and smearing Eric Isen for little reason other than his answers not conforming to your expectations. I would expect more courtesy and thoughtful criticism if it came to seriously scrutinizing someone's professional capability and good will.

I am not a fan nor a regular client of Eric, but I have always found him acting in good faith and treating me cordially, and his results are something that I could always confirm with the help of other people or other psychic sources. Someone else's experience might be different, but this is mine.

36 minutes ago, virtue said:

@Vajra Fist You are now being very rude and smearing Eric Isen for little reason other than his answers not conforming to your expectations. I would expect more courtesy and thoughtful criticism if it came to seriously scrutinizing someone's professional capability and good will.

I am not a fan nor a regular client of Eric, but I have always found him acting in good faith and treating me cordially, and his results are something that I could always confirm with the help of other people or other psychic sources. Someone else's experience might be different, but this is mine.

I don't think I've been "very rude", nor do I think I've smeared him. I'm just restating what I said originally - that he's not always accurate. My points above are in response to your logical gymnastics to validate what was clearly a false reading. 

Eric is a good guy. He's got a good heart and is obviously far further along the path than I, or many others here. But he's not omniscient. Nor is he cheap. 

Edited by Vajra Fist
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Vajra Fist said:

If you become convinced or concerned you have an entity attachment you can bring it to yourself. So even if you didn't have it initially you invite it as a result of your thinking. A healthy body and mind is the best defense against entities, if you don't have one already. Personally I'm not convinced he does, based on how he has interacted with us here. 

Like I said above: this can be subjective. A person who was obsessed with positive thinking and the Law of Attraction ended up having several entities, which were seen by people of different lineages and systems.

Entities are not a product of the mind, thought patterns are probably closer to what you're describing, and these can be implanted by others, even if you've never interacted with them directly or personally, which I have seen in magical attacks before. 

I wouldn't know if the OP has any entity, because by the metric I use, if his palm lines align normally, I wouldn't think too much about it myself based on the Akashic framework. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Entities are not a product of the mind, thought patterns are probably closer to what you're describing, and these can be implanted by others, even if you've never interacted with them directly or personally, which I have seen in magical attacks before. 

You're probably right here. I'm thinking more about when parts of the person's psyche are viewed as foreign entities, a problem that increases the more weight you give it in a form of a vicious spiral. 

I do believe that possession by actual external entities does indeed exist. And yes the new age community as you rightly pointed out is an absolute dogs dinner in this regard. I was watching a podcast the other day from Damo Mitchell though where he said this type of external possession by demons is extremely rare. As I understand it, it normally only occurs when people are careless with astral projection or else focus exclusively on third eye practices. If you have direct experience with these types of entities I defer to your better judgement. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vajra Fist said:

it normally only occurs when people are careless with astral projection or else focus exclusively on third eye practices

You don't need to look far to see this besides mining the archives here, reddit, and YouTube comments...

One question regarding your interview with Eric.

Did you ask him to look for an entity?

Or did you allow him to scan you with no promptings of what to look for?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Vajra Fist said:

Ad hominem much? I said, he tested the long term compatability of the two, as recently as two months ago. I would assume long term implied longer than two months? By that token we should get tested by Eric every day to see whether whatever we are practicing at that very moment is conflicting or not? Sure would get expensive quickly...

Sorry, I was not laughing at your loss of money  but   your point of  -  getting tested every day .

• Haha 1