Sign in to follow this  
Wayist

Original Dao Forum

I hope that I won't hurt anybody's feeling's asking about this, here on 'Dao Bums'.  I've been trying to join the 'Original Dao' forum for 2 or 3 weeks now. I seem to be on the forum itself, but I can't sign out, or write anything there, nor reply to anything either. I would like to participate there but it seems that I have (maybe) two different user names.  I see a lot of the same names there as I see here, so I was wondering if anybody might be able to help me join the forum there, so that I could actually write and be a part of the forum itself.  Thanks for your help!  Wayist

Edited by Wayist
  • Like 1

I wish Original Dao the best. I am pulling for them to take root, establish themselves. There needs to be more than one or two options for folks interested in Daoist arts, any Spiritual matters, religious, philosophy, etc to be able to go. Different strokes for different folks. It takes time to establish a website like Original Dao. It seems the posting is slower paced than here, afterall TDB been around something like 15 years longer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this