almaxy

Inner Smile practice from Gilles Marin's book

Hey, good night!

Have you had any experience with gilles marin inner smile practice in his book ''Five Elements, Six Conditions''?

Thanks in advance :)

No, but I like his bone breathing practice CD, a 30 minute guided meditation that slowly lights up and invigorates the bones.  Daoism with a french accent.

56 minutes ago, EFreethought said:

Does this "Inner Smile" have any similarity to the "Secret Smile" made famous by Glenn Morris of "Path Notes"?

I'm not sure, but I suspect Giles Inner Smile is closer to Universal Healing Tao's style, which is more organ based; sending smiling energy to each organ/spirit whereas Morris's Secret Smile is more emotion and MCO oriented.   Morris knew the Healing Tao's method but preferred his take. 

FWIW, so do I.  Great exercise. Digging deep: found it-

• Thanks 1

On 8/22/2020 at 7:15 PM, almaxy said:

Hey, good night!

Have you had any experience with gilles marin inner smile practice in his book ''Five Elements, Six Conditions''?

Thanks in advance :)

Yes that was one of the first things I ever got started with when it came to meditation. I found it to be effective but was also surprised by the trauma in each organ that it unlocked that I was unaware of and not expecting.

• Like 2