Sign in to follow this  
Scholar

Stronger chi flow when sleepy

I dont know what happens, but my chi flow peaks when Im almost sleeping or when I wake up artificially. I cant mobilize that well because of the lower focus when Im on that stage but the vibrations are much stronger. Does anyone have similar experiences ? Maybe my muscles are more relaxed at that state?

I have had similar experiences. Generally for me, though, it's due to a dam bursting while I'm asleep and things getting flushed away. For instance, I'll have a dream of melee combat and wake up with the feeling of a river surging up my spine. Usually, it'll be followed by a purge of some kind, and then another period of sleep. While I do practice MCO, and can generally feel it flowing at any time, comparing the normal flow to when it wakes me up is like comparing a stream to a large river. 

I assume that this is caused by a combination of a blank mind, looser muscles, and the body's natural cleaning processes (following the TCM clock). I have not looked into it in-depth, but I have confirmed that it can happen at any time of the day, as my sleep schedule is somewhat unstable. 

• Like 1

Is it just a change in perception of your overall chi field/quantity or actually chi starts flowing stronger in areas of the body?

Edited by EmeraldHead
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Paradoxal said:

I have had similar experiences. Generally for me, though, it's due to a dam bursting while I'm asleep and things getting flushed away. For instance, I'll have a dream of melee combat and wake up with the feeling of a river surging up my spine. Usually, it'll be followed by a purge of some kind, and then another period of sleep. While I do practice MCO, and can generally feel it flowing at any time, comparing the normal flow to when it wakes me up is like comparing a stream to a large river. 

I assume that this is caused by a combination of a blank mind, looser muscles, and the body's natural cleaning processes (following the TCM clock). I have not looked into it in-depth, but I have confirmed that it can happen at any time of the day, as my sleep schedule is somewhat unstable. 

Thats exactly what I feel !(with the exception of mco, I cant do it). When I said "unnaturaly" I meant to say when I wake up before the time I usualy do that. I worded it badly. When I have intense dreams and wake up I feel it flowing very strongly on where I can feel it.

1 hour ago, EmeraldHead said:

Is it just a change in perception of your overall chi field/quantity or actually chi starts flowing stronger in areas of the body?

I cant know, but it would be strange if it was ust my perception, because Im supposed to have an better perception while fully awake than when Im almost sleeping.

17 minutes ago, Scholar said:

I cant know, but it would be strange if it was ust my perception, because Im supposed to have an better perception while fully awake than when Im almost sleeping.

Is it so? 

Or are the senses more focused outwards, on doing, when you are fully awake? 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this