Guitaa is the best way to learn to play any song, you can get simple and accurate chords for any song of your choice and learn to play them by playing along the music video.

Guitaa magically puts the entire chords and video into one interactive screen where you can customize your learning experience using Transpose, Tempo and Capo.

How it works:
With Guitaa App, You can get
chords of any song, Search any song and get chords tutorial for that song in under 20 seconds. You can choose between Guitar, Piano or Ukulele.

Features:
Get Guitar, Piano, Ukulele Chords for any song, any language and any Genre Easy chord chart display of your favorite songs
Chords Edit - You can even edit chords on the website and make your own arrangement of the song. Capo and Transpose any song to tone that suits you.
Discover amazing new songs with personalized recommendations Add your Favourite tracks to your list and access them easily
Collections of songs to match your mood Find songs by genre
Android App Link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.guitaa.cfe.android

• Thanks 1

I studied music for years as a youngster, drums piano and sax, then took a long break.

Few years ago I picked up a beginners acoustic guitar and enjoy strumming contentedly with no personal goal.

I play for pure enjoyment and distraction and do not seek learning songs... though a couple have come along on their own.

As for healing... music is a wonderful tool, I find, whether playing, listening, dancing, or all three simultaneously.

If you're playing for healing, look into Solfeggio Harmonics and tune your A string to 432 or 417 Hz and not the standard 440 if you want to heal; not only is it a warmer tone musically, if sensitive, you'll feel the difference and resonance clearly in the quality and effect of the sound on the heart and mind @ 432 vs 440.

Happy strumming mate!

Also, to add... somewhere around the forum here, is the story of my wife healing herself of a double spine fracture, without pills and without surgery, through daily ecstatic dance inspired by African Drumming.  This was 27 years ago now and she's still fully healed.

All life, all 'physical matter' is vibration, every thing is vibration.  Music penetrates, sound heals.  I use certain playlists to offset my darker moods when they gain too much inertia, to great effect.

Cheers!

Edited by silent thunder
decided to share less, removed some content
  • Like 1

On 8/20/2020 at 9:13 PM, silent thunder said:

All life, all 'physical matter' is vibration, every thing is vibration.  Music penetrates, sound heals.  I use certain playlists to offset my darker moods when they gain too much inertia, to great effect.

Are your playlists publiically available? Would be curious to hear if possible :) 

11 hours ago, anshino23 said:

Are your playlists publiically available? Would be curious to hear if possible :) 

No.  None of my playlists are public.