Sign in to follow this  
MatthewQi

Do you know what Buddha means?

"...He (Buddha) simply could not express his inner experiences in words. Do you know what "Buddha" means?

It is to become one with Bodha, Pure Intelligence, by meditation on That which is of the nature of Pure Intelligence; it is to become Pure Intelligence Itself."

Sri RamaKrishna

The central teaching of the Kagyu is the doctrine of Mahamudra, or "the Great Seal", as elucidated by Gampopa in his various works. This doctrine focuses on four principal stages of meditative practice (the Four Yogas of Mahamudra), namely:

The development of single-pointedness of mind,

The transcendence of all conceptual elaboration,

The cultivation of the perspective that all phenomena are of a "single taste",

The fruition of the path, which is beyond any contrived acts of meditation.

It is through these four stages of development that the practitioner is said to attain the perfect realization of Mahamudra.

Some people in Sedona say Buddha was originally Lemurian. And his teachings reflect the more ancient teachings of this mythological Pacific culture Lemuria. They also say Sedona was an underwater Lemurian city.

Don't know what that has to do with the proce of tea in China but just something I picked up over the weekend...

Some people in Sedona say Buddha was originally Lemurian. And his teachings reflect the more ancient teachings of this mythological Pacific culture Lemuria. They also say Sedona was an underwater Lemurian city. 

I lived in one of those Sedona vortices for a year or so. It was really powerful, it's fun hearing your experiences as well. As for the Lemurian thing, may I point out that you can also pay $1000 per hour to have some sack "channel an ascended master" to you in Sedona. Like ascended masters take Visa, or something. The Hub of the New Age indeed.

Sign in to follow this