zerostao

Voices from 'Murica

Spoiler

Ain’t it tho,

Moving on, to a very very serious message from our neighbors to the north, seriously

Spoiler

who knew common Canadians were awesome like this? 
there is hope for us all, let not your heart be troubled

not sure what could possibly follow Claus’ timely message,

ah heck, let’s try this

Spoiler

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 1

Those are really interesting tunes you got there Zerostao....Styx was the last major concert held in Havre Montana just 30 miles from where I live and John Denver went and held a concert for everybody in fort Belknap before he died which is the neighboring reservation from mine kudos. anyhow here's a track of rap cat persuasion...

• Thanks 1

Spoiler

@Zorro Dantes 

thanks for noticing and thank you for sharing and contributing to the thread :)

the selections you have chosen to share are also interesting,

equipto, was what I needed to hear today.

From time to time along dirt roads and fence lines my mind wanders into nothingness and an abstract hop appears. I ain’t much on fence lines in general, but along boundaries and long dirt roads, a chance encounter with trickster just might occur.

Spoiler

Struggle & jelly roll been gaining a following, and with Brianna and Jessi, Jenni,

they got plenty to draw on.

Edited by zerostao

Slammin jams my man...in honor of this blistering -20 below, this has been infrequent play for the last 3-4 days..

actually... Pokey has been and continues to be bumped as we speak...great 2021 discovery for sure

Edited by Zorro Dantes
  • Like 1

Spoiler

Spoiler

This

Spoiler

Spoiler

The more the “establishment” tries to squash something the more power that something is given. Prohibitions is the surest way to cause whatever is targeted to be suppressed to rise up boldly in numbers exponentially increased. One needs to understand Nature,

put a bounty on coyote and soon the coyote population explodes to alarming increase and brings with it coydogs & coy wolves, and coyote allies, some of which were thought to be natural enemies of coyote. 

Thus,

Spoiler

We the People have our part to do to Be the People

that’s Right the US Constitution doesn’t work without We the People doing Our part to Be the People

Spoiler

Life, Liberty, And the Pursuit of Happiness,, I shouldn’t have to remind anyone, like, hey you, go pursue Happiness, it should come Natural. Pursuing Happiness is a citizen’s duty. It makes it all work better. It’s like a key ingredient.

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 1

They say big changes comin’,, of course, here in the mountains it’s just a worn out old joke. It is funny though, hilarious. Nothing changes, except in geologic time. The old mountains erode slowly. folks come and go. Once here, they usually stay, some by choice.

the thread returns to baseline: Stapleton, Simpson 

Spoiler

A guy Clark song

And now

a public service announcement from shelton aka hank3

Spoiler

They say, in olden times magic filled the air. I thought my 2019 animal experience was unique, now, I think it’s more common than I realized. A few videos back, colt said, if they got a opossum, you can’t stop em. And that makes so much sense to me now.

could it be that magic never left, it just chose to stay in areas more natural?

Spoiler

Life is good with the Liberty to pursue Happiness.

this episode of Voices ends on a philosophical thought shared by Albert Camus. Boldly
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”

Spoiler

Puff, puff, pass

• Like 1