Sign in to follow this  
helpfuldemon

The meaning of life

I believe the meaning of life is the experience of it. Life for lifes sake. I believe that God created Nature and Man, and that Man should not turn a blind eye to Nature when considering Gods design. I dont believe God has any Laws, but He did set forward rules for the elements to combine to create life. According to the Laws of Man, if Nature had Laws, then it would not be destructive, but destructive it is, and so Man must make their way among Nature, and one another, to live as successfully as possible. This is when Man develops their own Laws, Laws that do not conform with the Laws of Nature, to protect our longevity and security, so that we can live and experience life. There have been many prophets that have come to illuminate us on how to do this, but I believe that God thinks that these truths are relative to the assumption of what is right, and that mankind has always made those assumptions, and what is right has changed throughout the generations. Personally I understand a set of Laws that provide for our security and prosperity, but these were not given to me, I had to decide on them, and I believe that this is where Mans free will comes into play; Man has the right and the freedom to decide what is best for them.

• Like 1

From this vantage point, one is able to produce Wisdom that will protect us from Nature and one another, and develop a civilization that operates in peace and efficiency without doing harm to peoples health and wealth and liberty.

Sign in to follow this