Sign in to follow this  
Tryingtodobetter

Help.

I am experiencing, constrictions in my foot occassionally and electrical shocks on the left side of my body.

I reported the foot problem a while ago, and walking a distance has helped although i feel I'm walking in a lot of pain.

The electrical body and hand shocks have not subsided with exercise or meditation. Around my ear area too.

Are there any methods i can employ to remedy the aforementioned?

Also I'm having problems concentrating or feeling motivated to do much of anything. 

I could not attach an image though the veins in my left foot on the top are swollen. Also veins in my forearm appearing blue after what looked like a bug bite near my elbow.

There was a presence in my room peeling tape off of the wall one night and i didn't think to film it because i was disoriented. Also items were knocked over in the morning a few days afterwards. 

Edited by Tryingtodobetter

Hi i won't act like i know what you're dealing with. But i'll tell you something that's worked for me during any situation and what i keep doing consistently now to stay in balance.

I think you need to take the time to heal. The universal healing energy is very powerful right now, but only if you're receptive to it. Counter-intuitively, that means literally do nothing. Give up all your thoughts and emotions and just receive. Observe and know that you love yourself. This has worked for me during times where it seems that no matter how much i do, things don't get better. The trick lies in not trying to hold on and control too much, which creates the imbalance. Take the time to reset. Don't focus on breathing, on meditation, exercise, etc. Follow what your body and intuition wants and needs. Don't worry about motivation. Motivation is something that comes when it's the right time. It usually means there's something else that needs attending to.

Practice the things that makes us human. Try to walk barefoot outside wherever you can. Lie down on the floor and stare at the blue sky. Flip over and lie face down. Try to get off the laptop screen or tv. Go to the beach if possible and spend the day there. Observe animals and their nature. Look at insects. look at the night sky even if for 1 minute. Talk to anyone who's willing to talk. If there's no one, that's okay. Take a swim. Get completely naked for 5 minutes tanning in the sun. Don't worry about the exercise, instead exercise doing something fun that you enjoy. Things such as unlocking new skills, like a hand stand. If it helps, talk and give up to God. Someone's always listening. this is more than enough.

we're all going through something. I am going through something. And i've gone through hell. You're not alone, especially during these times.

• Like 2

On 7/27/2020 at 3:55 AM, Tryingtodobetter said:

There was a presence in my room peeling tape off of the wall one night and i didn't think to film it because i was disoriented.

Hi Tryingtodobetter,

Perhaps your personal box is too dense by your trying too hard to do better.

May I suggest that you try to think outside of it?

th?id=OIP.VYE9NJBKZgUlHKc9oRD-SgHaFz&pid=Api&P=0&w=201&h=159 th?id=OIP.QKe8yvCB7hxdEVFVltibGQHaJU&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300 th?id=OIP.ABZJ9K9JGcRbSDy4MdIsGAHaGK&pid=Api&P=0&w=200&h=168

If that does not work ~ then leave it... and live outside of it for a while until things get better.

giphy.gif

Don't ever box yourself in ~ whatever the situation.

- Anand

Sign in to follow this