Yes; On the levels of consciousness which you have developed and can volatilize with your will/consciousness/concentration.

What's the difference between concentration and scanning?

What's the difference between remote viewing and clairvoyance/clairs?

Can you answer LightSeeker? Have you researched the topic before?

If someone goes off to another planet, is there any interference or extra requirements or a change in the medium of 'evocation'? Another galaxy? Another time?

Edited by EmeraldHead

8 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

let’s talk about evocation. Can anyone here evoke any entity at will with just a name?

Certainly !  And you can too .   Evocation is a calling up / calling out .

Whether your evocation is successful or not is another thing .  It might also depend on one's experience  and viewpoint on the dynamic involved ; some see evocation as calling up spirits that exist  objectively, some see  them as subjective . If you see them as subjective, and have worked with them and established a 'familiarity '  and connection then just a name , or not even that , might do it . Perhaps some see a similar familiarity with the objective viewpoint . 

Its a rather gianormous  subject ,  what specifically do you want to talk about ?

1024px-Circe_Invidiosa_-_John_William_Wa

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

Certainly !  And you can too .   Evocation is a calling up / calling out .

Whether your evocation is successful or not is another thing .  It might also depend on one's experience  and viewpoint on the dynamic involved ; some see evocation as calling up spirits that exist  objectively, some see  them as subjective . If you see them as subjective, and have worked with them and established a 'familiarity '  and connection then just a name , or not even that , might do it . Perhaps some see a similar familiarity with the objective viewpoint . 

Its a rather gianormous  subject ,  what specifically do you want to talk about ?

1024px-Circe_Invidiosa_-_John_William_Wa

Trying to evoke an undine. Can u help

20 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Trying to evoke an undine. Can u help

Do you mean you are trying to invoke an undine ?   Or was that a statement about the picture .

I might be able to help if you are more specific .

13 hours ago, Nungali said:

Do you mean you are trying to invoke an undine ?   Or was that a statement about the picture .

Excellent. theres an undine named Istiphul. I would like to evoke her to ask a very specific question.

9 hours ago, Lightseeker said:
22 hours ago, Nungali said:

Excellent. theres an undine named Istiphul. I would like to evoke her to ask a very specific question.

I thought this seemed familiar, Istiphul, the eighth and last of the Undines listed in Bardo'ns The Practice of Magical Evocation, p. 125.  Bardon warns not to fall for her charms.

ZYD

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Did my picture give you that idea or did I get a bulls eye ?

It seems you have a source for instruction in the above post .

ie.  Bardon's The Practice of Magical Evocation,

When I said it might be possible, just by name , I mean after once has done a successful operation and has familiarity .

I suggest starting with an offering .   ..... well, actually  I suggest  starting as   training as a magician  FIRST , passing the grades / ranks up to evocation level and THEN do it .

Or, just pull the house electric wirings out by yourself and assume you can    work on it .   ;)  

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Zhongyongdaoist said:

I thought this seemed familiar, Istiphul, the eighth and last of the Undines listed in Bardo'ns The Practice of Magical Evocation, p. 125.  Bardon warns not to fall for her charms.

ZYD

Isn't this the dude who wanted sex with dakinis a few months back?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Vajra Fist said:

Isn't this the dude who wanted sex with dakinis a few months back?

Among other things such as asking you for help with a yantra to control someone and you yourself told him not to PM you to beg for help on another thread. Just more begging and having other people do the work for him.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nungali said:

well, actually  I suggest  starting as   training as a magician  FIRST , passing the grades / ranks up to evocation level and THEN do it .

Booring, and so last century. 

It's 2020, actually learning the trade is so out. 

Give him a hack (powerful =high risk of backfire if it fails) and hail the new generation. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It's just if you don't have STRONG energy and legendary poise of mind/will (concentration!) why would you ask for personal development related help or questions from more mature mind - spirits.

Evocation is a hype trend and traditionally evocation is used for energetic empowerment, preferably at higher levels of consciousness than you currently are at.

Evoking a spirit from another dimension to ask for help with chicks or ask how should i treat this lady to selflessly serve her and make her happy is silly because you've seen this spirit on the internet or some book but we have plenty of humans, who can counsel you on social matters, but really this is Your journey to walk. Nasa doesn't send messages in space begging for tech from aliens. TECH PLEASE BEEP BEEP

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Cleansox said:

Booring, and so last century. 

It's 2020, actually learning the trade is so out. 

Give him a hack (powerful =high risk of backfire if it fails) and hail the new generation. 

My Fav line from 'Bondi Hipsters '   ;  ' Aides '   (Adrian's) father , sick of him being useless offers to pay his university fees, if he enrols - in any course of his choice. Aides response  to his father ; " Thats the problem with you old generation, you just dont understand ! Why would anyone want to go to university nowadays when yu can learn anything you want by watching a youtube . "

:)

Aides and Dom ;

Dom-Adrian-Bondi-Hipsters.png

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, EmeraldHead said:

It's just if you don't have STRONG energy and legendary poise of mind/will (concentration!) why would you ask for personal development related help or questions from more mature mind - spirits.

Evocation is a hype trend and traditionally evocation is used for energetic empowerment, preferably at higher levels of consciousness than you currently are at.

Evoking a spirit from another dimension to ask for help with chicks or ask how should i treat this lady to selflessly serve her and make her happy is silly because you've seen this spirit on the internet or some book but we have plenty of humans, who can counsel you on social matters, but really this is Your journey to walk. Nasa doesn't send messages in space begging for tech from aliens. TECH PLEASE BEEP BEEP

Such enquiries here  usually dont get past my 3rd question.

Most of the time these type of enquiries  are put up ,  very vaguely  and generally,  and if an answer isnt immediately given ..... they fade away . 

Just out of interest , my next question would be ;  An undine ? Then one would assume, your operation involves a body of water . What body of water are you going to use , a river or creek, a spring or the ocean .  That will change the method and result .

( I am wincing in anticipation that an answer might be  ;   "   I live in an apartment , I was going to fill the bathroom basin up.  "   )

And now ... an INvocation  ! 

Terrible king of the sea! Thou who boldest the keys of the cataracts of heaven, and who enclosest the subterranean waters in the hollow places of the earth! King of the deluge and of rains, of springtime! Thou who openest the sources of streams and fountains! Thou who commandest the moisture (which is like the blood of the earth) to
become the sap of plants! We adore and invoke thee! Speak to us, ye moving and changeable creatures! Speak to us in the great commotions of the sea, and we will tremble before thee.
Speak to us also in the murmur of the limpid waters, and we will desire thy love. O immensity in which all the rivers of being lose themselves, which ever spring up anew in us! Ocean of
infinite perfections! Height which beholdeth thee in the depth! Depth which breathes thee forth in the height!Bring us to the true life through intelligence and love!

142174.jpg

However with an  EVocation of  a force .... one should be cautious of what it contains 'within'  ;

Far out with the foam of the present that sweeps to the surf of the past:
Where beyond the extreme sea-wall, and between the remote sea-gates,
Waste water washes, and tall ships founder, and deep death waits:
Where, mighty with deepening sides, clad about with the seas as with wings,
And impelled of invisible tides, and fulfilled of unspeakable things,
White-eyed and poisonous-finned, shark-toothed and serpentine-curled,
Rolls, under the whitening wind of the future, the wave of the world.
The depths stand naked in sunder behind it, the storms flee away;
In the hollow before it the thunder is taken and snared as a prey;
In its sides is the north-wind bound; and its salt is of all men's tears;
With light of ruin, and sound of changes, and pulse of years:
With travail of day after day, and with trouble of hour upon hour;
And bitter as blood is the spray; and the crests are as fangs that devour:
And its vapour and storm of its steam as the sighing of spirits to be;
And its noise as the noise in a dream; and its depth as the roots of the sea:
And the height of its heads as the height of the utmost stars of the air:
And the ends of the earth at the might thereof tremble, and time is made bare.
Will ye bridle the deep sea with reins, will ye chasten the high sea with rods?
Will ye take her to chain her with chains, who is older than all ye Gods?
All ye as a wind shall go by, as a fire shall ye pass and be past;
Ye are Gods, and behold, ye shall die, and the waves be upon you at last.

oy3cnUDGyvewM1MOPxfT6tgkVokTl7VI2H_6pzv-

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

Such enquiries here  usually dont get past my 3rd question.

Most of the time these type of enquiries  are put up ,  very vaguely  and generally,  and if an answer isnt immediately given ..... they fade away . 

Just out of interest , my next question would be ;  An undine ? Then one would assume, your operation involves a body of water . What body of water are you going to use , a river or creek, a spring or the ocean .  That will change the method and result .

( I am wincing in anticipation that an answer might be  ;   "   I live in an apartment , I was going to fill the bathroom basin up.  "   )

And now ... an INvocation  ! 

Terrible king of the sea! Thou who boldest the keys of the cataracts of heaven, and who enclosest the subterranean waters in the hollow places of the earth! King of the deluge and of rains, of springtime! Thou who openest the sources of streams and fountains! Thou who commandest the moisture (which is like the blood of the earth) to
become the sap of plants! We adore and invoke thee! Speak to us, ye moving and changeable creatures! Speak to us in the great commotions of the sea, and we will tremble before thee.
Speak to us also in the murmur of the limpid waters, and we will desire thy love. O immensity in which all the rivers of being lose themselves, which ever spring up anew in us! Ocean of
infinite perfections! Height which beholdeth thee in the depth! Depth which breathes thee forth in the height!Bring us to the true life through intelligence and love!

142174.jpg

However with an  EVocation of  a force .... one should be cautious of what it contains 'within'  ;

Far out with the foam of the present that sweeps to the surf of the past:
Where beyond the extreme sea-wall, and between the remote sea-gates,
Waste water washes, and tall ships founder, and deep death waits:
Where, mighty with deepening sides, clad about with the seas as with wings,
And impelled of invisible tides, and fulfilled of unspeakable things,
White-eyed and poisonous-finned, shark-toothed and serpentine-curled,
Rolls, under the whitening wind of the future, the wave of the world.
The depths stand naked in sunder behind it, the storms flee away;
In the hollow before it the thunder is taken and snared as a prey;
In its sides is the north-wind bound; and its salt is of all men's tears;
With light of ruin, and sound of changes, and pulse of years:
With travail of day after day, and with trouble of hour upon hour;
And bitter as blood is the spray; and the crests are as fangs that devour:
And its vapour and storm of its steam as the sighing of spirits to be;
And its noise as the noise in a dream; and its depth as the roots of the sea:
And the height of its heads as the height of the utmost stars of the air:
And the ends of the earth at the might thereof tremble, and time is made bare.
Will ye bridle the deep sea with reins, will ye chasten the high sea with rods?
Will ye take her to chain her with chains, who is older than all ye Gods?
All ye as a wind shall go by, as a fire shall ye pass and be past;
Ye are Gods, and behold, ye shall die, and the waves be upon you at last.

oy3cnUDGyvewM1MOPxfT6tgkVokTl7VI2H_6pzv-

Lol

9 hours ago, Nungali said:

I have a toilet... 😁 

Or would that be considered rude? 

Would it be haunted afterwards? 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Cleansox said:
20 hours ago, Nungali said:

I have a toilet... 😁 

Joke about the matter if you like, however,I have mentioned a little about this here:

On 9/2/2017 at 11:05 AM, Zhongyongdaoist said:
On 8/27/2017 at 3:00 AM, Hancock said:

After performing the exorcism, I keep seeing two dark wisps of smoke like things that sometime take shape around my bathroom area

I've cleansed the house an put salt rocks in the Windows to absorb negative energies, I could tell the difference but it seems like not all the stuff is gone. Because I still feel the negative, though it's greatly reduced. Also I hear things move on their own an I yell quit it, an they fall to the ground. Other than that this phenomena seems tame, but I'm still trying to get rid of them.

Any more advice?  (Emphasis added, ZYD)

two dark wisps of smoke like things that sometime take shape around my bathroom area: This doesn't surprise me as bathrooms have long been considered trouble spots because of their connections with and to the underworld and decay, indeed in the large urban areas in which most of us live the only naturally occurring nature spirits are what, since I read this in the late 60s:

sewer_snoids.jpg

I have called "sewer snoids".  When the energy is bad, these guys will come up and cause problems, indeed sometimes they are specifically called upon to cause problems, or can show up when magic has been poorly performed and gone awry.

I hope this is helpful.

ZYD

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Cleansox said:

I have a toilet... 😁 

You urban polluter  !   Crapping in perfectly good clean water !  I assume its residual vibration would already be worse than any latter haunting .  May your future usage be cursed by explosive flatulence , and  the  amplification like qualities of your ceramic bowl, echo into your dinning room where your guests await your return to dinner .

3 hours ago, Zhongyongdaoist said:

Joke about the matter if you like, however,I have mentioned a little about this here:

I hope this is helpful.

ZYD

Here is another problem with  urban toiletage !   If you have a dry composting loo, the only  entities bothering you are the same ones as in the compost heap .

Ahhhh .... the wonderful magical transformational properties of alchemy ! 

1c15bd61-0cd6-44c4-94cc-0f73c910a0d1-Dir

21 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Lol

Well, after that response ..... do you still expect an answer  or any help ?

some more groovy old school paintings of evocation ;

1648f25e5405c63dd8e066b12c17821e.jpg

waterhousecirce.jpg

( I got 'a thing '  about  Waterhouse . )

Circe_by_Wright_Barker_(1889).jpg

Consulting the Oracle

oracle_1300.jpg

Edited by Nungali

Advantages and Disadvantages of Evocational Magic
Most people who get hold of a book on evocational magic are misled, by various methods, to put
at once into practice the recommended procedure without having reached the necessary degree
of magic development. They think that the few incomplete preparations recommended in the instructions will suffice.
The motives that lead to this kind of precipitate operation usually have various causes. With one person it might
be mere curiosity, which makes him wonder whether other spheres really exist.
Another person might be desirous of seeing spirits, beings and demons, and yet another person might hope
to put himself into certain advantages by magical operations.
A fourth person perhaps wants to evoke beings to acquire from them certain powers and faculties, to become famous and honoured, etc.
Some people possibly intend to get certain information from certain beings or to do harm to persons they do not like.
Innumerable motives which lead the inconsiderate to practice magical evocation could be mentioned here.
This chapter has been written especially for these people for they should take to their hearts these warning: Ignorance by no means prevents people from danger and misfortune as a result of magical operations should they be carried out without sufficient training and personal development.

Care to take a guess where this comes from?

• Like 1