Nungali

naughty points record

A while back I opened some part of my profile and it had a list on the left side of my naughty points and why they where  awarded to me .

Now, when I open parts of my profile I cant see that .  How do I find it   (to keep track of my score ) ?

How many points do you get before loss of license ?

• Like 1

< bump > 

Apparently now only mods can view this ???   Since I used to be able to  view it on my profile page , some one must have fiddled with that and changed it .

Whats the point of having negative social  points you cant see  on your  'social credit rating '  .... even the Communist Party lets you see your own social points record ?

I would like to know what my point tally is and  what the limit is thanks .

• Thanks 1

Any idea when it changed for you?

I know I can see points, I don’t know what you can and can’t see.

To my knowledge, no settings were changed since the new team has come together. It might have been the last team or during the lawless period.

However it is was how we found it.

We’re not making any changes to the infrastructure or process here, just trying to moderate discussion and support.

You’d have to tag Trunk or Sean if you want a deeper explanation.

The points are irrelevant. They’re basically a necessary tool due to the software. We plug in a number to get the desired result.  You do something minor, maybe a warning. You do it repeatedly or something major, maybe a suspension, something really nasty -  bye bye. We intend to discuss any major offenses and penalties as a team whenever possible.

Just play nice. It’s really simple. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi mod squad! 

If we can get naughty points, can we get goodie points when we refrain from calling a total bozo a total bozo? 

Just asking, not really relevant to any situation happening right now. 

• Like 1

Points remain the same, but those refraining from insults get Stars, Golden STARs100 *** every time one turns the other cheek**, or states their truth, walks away, without starting a flame war, or keeps an argument at a civil tone. 

100! (one hundred).  These are kept in a safe, on the internet, waiting for you, at the end the rainbow.  

**  when neither side

turns the other cheek,

then together

they make an ass. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I have heard that the sincere and devoted accumulation of merit through DaoBums GoldenStars programTM leads directly to the rainbow body of light...

~anonymous 

Photographic evidence:

Luminal Luke

F80C1946-893D-46A7-8317-EDC9C0B3EB49.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

So, to get goodie points, I have to find the place where the rainbow manifest on earth, I have to turn the other cheek (or two), AND @liminal_lukewas dragged in as an example.

And then the bike. 

If this was a riddle, the answer would be the Blue Oyster Club? 

Are you sure this is not naughty points? 😁

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, steve said:

Luminal Luke

F80C1946-893D-46A7-8317-EDC9C0B3EB49.jpeg

3 hours ago, Cleansox said:

So, to get goodie points, I have to find the place where the rainbow manifest on earth, I have to turn the other cheek (or two), AND @liminal_lukewas dragged in as an example.

You´re never gonna get those goodie points, Cleansox, unless you learn to read carefully.  The being  Steve mentions is my high-achieving brother Luminal.  I´m Liminal.  Luminal is all smiles and sunshine whereas I´m a creature of shadow and twilight.  Luminal spends his days enraptured in an annoying state of total meditative absorbtion and doesn´t have time for the forum.  If you´re interested in befriending a light being -- and collecting the accompanying goodie points -- you might try ilumairen.  

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I probably lost those goodie-points with my little frog image. 

To not swirl further into darkness, I am sitting and drinking some tea while NOT quoting a poster who unintentionally was very funny.