lightminefire

Vibration palms from taichi

Hello fellow cultivators👋

My taichi practice enable one to cultivating  vibration palms and I don’t what to do with it? Any moves (yang style) I do, I feel my palms/fingers generated vibration every time I practice. Vibration expressed it’s self   Effortlessly.
I can sit around and feel light vibration on my palms. 
Are there any good source other then waysun Liao taichi vibration palms? 

1-what happens with vibration if i don’t use it?

2-I don’t want to hurt anyone so what do I need to do prevent it?

3-I want to use it for healing and some martial applications to understand more about it.

Thanks 

Edited by lightminefire

Not for Taichi. I’ve done workshop with Jesse Tsao & taichi clear but local here they don’t understand it. My Neigong master just say it’s a process and don’t worry about it. He’s more korean martial vs taichi. 

4 hours ago, lightminefire said:

Not for Taichi. I’ve done workshop with Jesse Tsao & taichi clear but local here they don’t understand it. My Neigong master just say it’s a process and don’t worry about it. He’s more korean martial vs taichi. 

By the sound of it, it's just qi mobilising through your tissues as they stretch inside. It's not dangerous to others, nor does it heal others - it's quite normal. There are vibrating palm techniques that are different - they're developed for various purposes - this isn't that.

You shouldn't be getting this vibration outside of practice time... it might mean you haven't closed down well or your body is in too yang a state - you need to song and calm your nervous system more.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, lightminefire said:

Hello fellow cultivators👋

My taichi practice enable one to cultivating  vibration palms and I don’t what to do with it? Any moves (yang style) I do, I feel my palms/fingers generated vibration every time I practice. Vibration expressed it’s self   Effortlessly.
I can sit around and feel light vibration on my palms. 
Are there any good source other then waysun Liao taichi vibration palms?

I practice Master Liao's system and have done so for many years now. What vibrating palm training are you referring to? I'm not aware of any vibrating palm training per se. 

The vibrations during forms is a good thing. Means you're feeling your qi. During the form practice, there can be a sense of vibration in the whole body, not just in the palms. Just don't pay attention to it, and when you finish your set, send the qi back into the dantien (with the closing meditation).  Also, do you feel the vibrations outside too? Like something is coming out of your physical body? 

17 hours ago, lightminefire said:

1-what happens with vibration if i don’t use it?

2-I don’t want to hurt anyone so what do I need to do prevent it?

3-I want to use it for healing and some martial applications to understand more about it.

Thanks 

Just sink the qi into the dantien after each practice session. If you want to start learning how to apply, you can start doing two-person pushing hands sets if you have a practice partner. 

Great help friends. Free form -I’ll work in my closing down little more. Dwai-Liao discussed in his book of bone breathing and your right the vibration slowly govern my body. Dwai- is there a note 📝 or progression after vibration occur?
The vibration still active even now as I’m typing in my hands and sometimes in my feet. 
I did some vibration palms training today,  it helped me project that feeling vibration toward nicely. 

Edited by lightminefire

35 minutes ago, lightminefire said:

Great help friends. Free form -I’ll work in my closing down little more. Dwai-Liao discussed in his book of bone breathing and your right the vibration slowly govern my body. Dwai- is there a note 📝 or progression after vibration occur?
The vibration still active even now as I’m typing in my hands and sometimes in my feet. 
I did some vibration palms training today,  it helped me project that feeling vibration toward nicely. 

If you are in a good state of mind (calm, happy, etc) after your practice, you can do some mild condensing into the bone marrow too. But don’t do too much.

In terms of progress,  When the transition shifts from body buzz to a sense of clarity and stillness, is a good indicator IME.  

For a long time, the buzzing felt in the whole body gave a kind of “high”. One can get attached to it. Instead, let go of observing the vibration feeling and start working on sensing the energies outside the body, feel like your swimming in air.

Also become more meditative, so when you do the form, it feels like 5 mins have gone by but you’ve actually spent 30 mins, or 1 hr ( and so on).

• Thanks 1

I use this vibrations when doing massages.Not sure if it is the same vibration though. Send them to my hands and fingers. Blocadges in the fascia melt away like butter! I also use sensing and feel them very good.

Hard to tell 😁 if i try it in simple words... the same vibrations that opened my channels/fascia can be used to open the one of others.But to put it really simple i just vibrate a finger and put it on a blockage😂 hard to discuss this things online... i dont know if we talk about the same vibrations.but i can say it works really well. Even a physio therapist learned it from me and was ewally amazed.

Just make sure your hands are not mottled when doing this - otherwise you're passing pathogens into the people you're trying to help.

5 minutes ago, beingnature said:

Why does the hand look like this? 😁 detoxification ?

It's very common to get hands like this after taiji or qigong - yes it's pathogenic qi (usually 'heat') leaving the body... but if you touch yourself or others with hands like this, you're transmitting that pathogenic info to that person or to that part of your own body.

Best thing to do is to shake your hands off when you get this. If still not clear, go outside and touch the ground for a while.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, freeform said:

It's very common to get hands like this after taiji or qigong - yes it's pathogenic qi (usually 'heat') leaving the body... but if you touch yourself or others with hands like this, you're transmitting that pathogenic info to that person or to that part of your own body.

Best thing to do is to shake your hands off when you get this. If still not clear, go outside and touch the ground for a while.

Thank you a lot for this information!

• Like 2

當氣在手掌的時候,手掌就會這樣。但是如果因此而自滿,氣就會卡在手上。

當然把手掌上的氣導引到腹部也是錯誤的練法。

正確的練法,應該是抱持著不執著的心態,讓氣自然演化。

你會發現這個手掌上的氣,會開始出現在身體各處。

例如手臂。頭頂。皮膚表面。甚至到達身體內部。讓身體內部像蒸籠一樣,把氣往頭頂上蒸出去。甚至有各種氣的行走方式。

到最後,氣會轉化爲烏肝陽神,開始進入練氣化神的階段。

When the breath is in the palm, the palm will be like this. But if you get complacent about it, the chi will get stuck in your hands.

Of course, it is also a wrong practice to guide the qi from the palms to the abdomen.

The correct way to practice should be to hold a non-attachment mentality and let the qi evolve naturally.

You will find that the chi in this palm will start to appear all over the body.

For example arm. overhead. skin surface. even inside the body. Let the inside of the body act like a steamer, steaming the air above the head. There are even various ways of walking.

In the end, Qi will be transformed into Wugan Yangshen, and the stage of qi transformation will begin.