hugo

Kunlun in Australia?

Maybe it'd be a good idea if we Aussie Kunlun Lurker Bums made ourselves known, to give Chris an idea of numbers?

So, yeah, count me in for any Australian seminar. Don't mind where.

Also, just thought I'd mention that Melbourne has quite a few trams -- similar to San Francisco -- so Max may have some problems there.

-Will.

Also, just thought I'd mention that Melbourne has quite a few trams -- similar to San Francisco -- so Max may have some problems there.

-Will.

Hmm i dont get it :P Why would melbourne trams be a problem for max? Unless your talking about the fact that they be KILLER TRAMS!!

Hmm i dont get it :P Why would melbourne trams be a problem for max? Unless your talking about the fact that they be KILLER TRAMS!!

Someone mentioned that the overhead cable-car wires in San Francisco made life difficult for Max. Must have been all the electromagnetic energy floating around. Unless he's *freakishly* tall...

And yeah, it wouldn't be good for Melbourne's image amongst the bums if he was Graham Polak'd by a killer tram!

I'm In for sure and I'll come anywhere. I love the practice and am only on day 5. The shaking is getting much fuller and stronger and when I stop and sit afterwards I feel like I'm full of Golden light and my mind becomes Very still and calm. It's funny hearing people say Kunluns a movement practice not a stillness practice :lol:

Anyway I'm busy inspiring people and already have a few who are interested. I can probably get a lot more through the Tantra Community here in Melbourne.

I think my friend with the Studio might be interested as well.

Seth.

Sat Chit Anand

Hi Mal,

you probably need to know from Mantra how many people in his crew usually traveling with Max?

what are their requirements for accommodation?

would they stay in somebody's house for example?

I work at big uni so I can spread ads around...