hugo

Kunlun in Australia?

So does anyone know whether Max will coming to Australia this year? Any idea on dates?

Hey Hugo

I've read in previous threads that Max was thinking about coming to Australia but I've not been able to track down a date. I've PM'd Mantra and asked him about it but have not got a reply.

I'd really like to attend a seminar so might have to wait until he has another seminar in Hawaii and fly over. Jetstar have cheap flights :)

Yeah I figured the deafening silence to mean that perhaps the Australian plans had gone kaput. Last I heard he was going to be coming out here in Feb.

Yeah I figured the deafening silence to mean that perhaps the Australian plans had gone kaput. Last I heard he was going to be coming out here in Feb.

I have asked Mantra too without success.. I was suggesting him to do something like online seminar for us also

Seems like flying to Hawaii is only chance for us to get familiar with all the techniques not form the book... :(

Seems like flying to Hawaii is only chance for us to get familiar with all the techniques not form the book... :(

Seems like it, it feels like the Australia tour has lost momentum for the moment. I just wonder if it's

"yes we still want to get to Australia, just not sure when we can fit it in"

or

"No, we have no plants to come to Australia anymore."

Goodluck to them getting plants through Australian customs ;)

hahaha it wasn't a Freudian slip......honest B)

Hi Everyone,

Got a PM from Chris saying that they are still planing to come to Australia in the fall.

I'm guessing Northern Hemisphere Fall is September~December.

No further information at this stage, just the good news that Australia is still on the cards.

Hi Jasmer,

Yes K1, from the book. I enjoy Kunlun, even though my practice has become a haphazard now and then activity.

I'm hoping that the prospect of being able to meet Max and Chris will motivate me to practice regularly again.

I've been practising K1 for about 3 weeks

Legs have been shaking like crazy and sometimes the upper body too so hopefully am doing it right :)

Can't wait for Max to head over here. Do you know where he'll be doing the workshop

No further information at this stage, just the good news that Australia is still on the cards.

I'm sure Chris will let us know more, as soon as he knows himself.

I'm just glad to hear that they are still thinking about us............... Down Under :)

Bumped for Seth,

2 - Are there many Kunlunners in Australia or Melbourne?

3 - Does anyone know if Max/ or teachers will ever come to Australia?

Seth.

Sat Chit Anand :)

I know KoHsuan is still keen and might back me in requesting Brisbane :)

Or perhaps we should organize a down under assault on Hawaii :) or have a big 'bum get together at one of the other seminars. Students usually go to the teacher so ..... I'm trying not to badger Chris all the time :D

Bumped for Seth,

I know KoHsuan is still keen and might back me in requesting Brisbane :)

Or perhaps we should organize a down under assault on Hawaii :) or have a big 'bum get together at one of the other seminars. Students usually go to the teacher so ..... I'm trying not to badger Chris all the time :D

Hi Mal

I'm game for either Australia or Hawaii.

Hey Aussies,

Does anyone of you have the address of either Max or someone of his organisation in Hawaii or the Seminar training location, or a phone number or whatever :).

A person I know is flying to the island next month and I suggested her to get involved with Kunlun while being in there.

Thanks in advance.

WAHOO! Good stuff, sounds like we'll get them here eventually.

I can get to Sydney or Brisbane for that matter but Melbourne's better of course. mm, i dont think I can afford Hawaii though :(

Seth.

Would anyone in Melb be interested in getting together to practice?

Brisbane would be great, but I will go any East cost location ...

Mel, Hawaii is really tempting especially with promised release of red phoenix level 2 .. but hard for me to afford..

still keep buying my 2$ golden lotto tickets every saturday though .... ;)

Sydney or Melbourne would probably be best to get the Numbers.

My friend has a studio space that people use for workshops sometimes. Does Max teach indoors or does it have to be outside like it said in the book?

actually, do you all practice out side? what about winter?

I'm on day 10 now and Feelin it. :lol: The annoying thing is I usually only release once a month anyway but dont really think about it. Now I'm all psyched for 100 though its really standing out (ahh no pun intended)

Seth.

Sat Chit Anand

We are keeping you guys in our thoughts. We want to come there, but it is quite the trek and we are not sure if there will be much interest.

Ideally we would have 40 people in a class. That would cover our expenses.

If we had some people working to make it happen like we did in Europe we could start to seriously discuss the possibility.

We had great help in Norway, Sweden, Germany and France and we ended up going to all of those places.

Maybe someone could start a sign up list. pick a couple of locations that you think would work and we'll go from there.

Cheers!

Chris

I would definitely attend if it was in melbourne or brisbane

Edited by truth

Mmm, What size room or what kind of venue would suit you. As i said my friend has a studio that gets used for workshops. Its not large, more medium sized.

How many days does a workshop take?

What do you charge per workshop?

Would you run more than one thing? If so how many evenings, days and over how long would you need.

What kind of accomodation would you expect. My friends brought Gangaji out a few years ago and she screamed and tantrumed for most of her stay because things weren't quite as she had asked :lol:

Im not expecting that kind of behavior from you guys, im just trying to decide if I'm up for the task.

Is an outside venue Better or one with outside options.

Do you usally use caterers in your workshops?

Seth.

oooh Exciting...

Ideally we would have 40 people in a class. That would cover our expenses.

If we had some people working to make it happen like we did in Europe we could start to seriously discuss the possibility.

I think we could organize this over a few months if we want to. Start slowly and build. I know myself and KoHsuan are in Queensland and are happy to fly east coast.

Seminars seem to be IIRC a Friday meeting, then Sat and Sunday for the workshop. That should be o.k. with people working. We would need a fair bit of lead time to let people get cheap flights, work out accommodation etc.

So if we did Sydney and Melbourne do you think we would struggle to get 80 people, might be better to just pick one.

Lets toss a few ideas around :D

Are there any other web sites that talk about Kunlun of just us Bums?

Are there any established schools around that have a pool of students that would be Kunlun friendly?