Louisiana evangelical pastor Tony Spell--- who bused in more than 1,800 followers for a hands-on mass two weeks ago, then gave an encore performance to an audience half that size Sunday. Those followers were then turned loose upon the streets of Louisiana, where COVID-19 has been particularly aggressive.

"I’m going to address that by laying hands on them and praying for them and depending on God to heal their body,” Spell explained during one of his sermons.

More than 3,500 Lousianians have tested positive for coronavirus, where over151 have died.

Rush Limbaugh told followers that COVID-19 is so common that it got its name from being the 19th COVID virus. That is false. But as horror writer Stephen King tweeted: “Sage advice from a lifelong cigar smoker who has lung cancer.”

Stephen King

@StephenKing

Rush Limbaugh says coronavirus no worse than the common cold. Sage advice from a lifelong cigar smoker who has lung cancer.

9:27 AM · Mar 13, 2020

Edited by moment

Influencer Ava Louise, who has more than 175,000 Instagram followers, got famous during the pandemic because she likes to potty.

The 22-year-old posted video on TikTok where she’s licking an airplane toilet seat and inviting people to join the “Coronavirus Challenge.”

During a visit to the Dr. Phil show, Louise claimed that her stunt wasn’t dangerous because she was in a private plane and had bleached the seat.

The toilet-licking attention seeker also reasoned that the stunt occurred en route to Miami where “I had way dirtier things in my mouth that whole spring break.’”

Edited by moment

One of the big stars of the 2020 COVIDIOT scene took a while to see his star rise, but police in Aurora, Ill., with the help of the public, made 19-year-old Tyler Wallace a celebrity.

Video emerged last month of a man walking through a Walmart and spraying Lysol on everything in sight while wearing a sign on his back that read “Caution I have the coronavirus.”

That man was soon after identified as Wallace, according to the Chicago Tribune. Cops estimate he did $10,000 worth of damage — in a Walmart!

4 minutes ago, moment said:

Influencer Ava Louise, who has more than 175,000 Instagram followers, got famous during the pandemic because she likes to potty.

The 22-year-old posted video on TikTok where she’s licking an airplane toilet seat and inviting people to join the “Coronavirus Challenge.”

During a visit to the Dr. Phil show, Louise claimed that her stunt wasn’t dangerous because she was in a private plane and had bleached the seat.

The toilet-licking attention seeker also reasoned that the stunt occurred en route to Miami where “I had way dirtier things in my mouth that whole spring break.’”

There are plenty of idiot youth on Instagram, Snapchat, and TikTok doing this toilet licking challenge and I had posted it earlier from NYMag months ago. I think this pandemic is the global IQ test that was sorely needed. 

• Like 3