helpfuldemon

Has anyone ever experienced or read about this?

1 hour ago, helpfuldemon said:

Demons are semi Divine entities.

The truth of this depends on what we define a "demon" as. The original daemon indeed referred to basically anything from outside our plane, but "demon" can also refer to those below our plane. What we refer to in being possessed by a demon is those of the lower planes. You do not want to be possessed by those of the lower planes, as it will not "challenge" you, rather, it will lead you down a path that reverses growth. 

I believe I've said something similar to you before, and I'll say it again for your sake: thoroughly examine yourself to see if you are possessed. From my personal experience, most possessions don't show any of the flashy "powers" like you'd see in the movies, rather, they drain your energy and pollute your mental state. When I was possessed, I certainly identified with the word "demon" a lot more than after I got it fixed. Again, it would be worth examining yourself with a blank mind even to simply check. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Paradoxal said:

The truth of this depends on what we define a "demon" as. The original daemon indeed referred to basically anything from outside our plane, but "demon" can also refer to those below our plane. What we refer to in being possessed by a demon is those of the lower planes. You do not want to be possessed by those of the lower planes, as it will not "challenge" you, rather, it will lead you down a path that reverses growth. 

I believe I've said something similar to you before, and I'll say it again for your sake: thoroughly examine yourself to see if you are possessed. From my personal experience, most possessions don't show any of the flashy "powers" like you'd see in the movies, rather, they drain your energy and pollute your mental state. When I was possessed, I certainly identified with the word "demon" a lot more than after I got it fixed. Again, it would be worth examining yourself with a blank mind even to simply check. 

You could definitely say that this demon reversed my growth, as it thoroughly destroyed my faith in what I knew, forcing me to recreate what I knew.  I say it was a challenge because what Ive learned is that as I grew to knowledge, it lessened its activity.

One more thing about what its like, in case anyone has read something about this.  My brain is connected to my loins, penis, anus and groin.  My thoughts go in and down rather that out and up.  Out and up is where the voices live, so I dont seek up and out anymore.  All my thoughts go into me now.

• Thanks 1

So in otder not to get this device to activate, I have to breathe with my gut and my mind in unison and not think too stressfully with my brain, otherwise the wires get agitated and it hurts

• Haha 1

Im sure people have lost interest in this post but if not, I was thinking more about how this all happened to me and thought, if at least for my own therapy if not your interest, I would post what it was like to be overtaken by this machine.

So as I said, I experienced some mystical visions and then had this horrendous pain around the area where the prostate gland is.  Then this terrible crunching/grinding sound in my right ear, and some thing was placed there.  For awhile it did nothing but since it was distracting my full body meditations I started to mentally prod it, trying to assimilate it the way I did with other pain.  Eventually it came alive, and wires went from my ear to the center of my brain, penetrating the glands there.  Meanwhile, my penis and anus were also being overtaken by wires.  Eventually my eyes and hands and nearly my whole body had wires going through it.  I had a lot of questions so I mentally raised my awareness up seeking answers, and these wires grabbed on the the physical portion of the mind that is thought and devoured my mental voice.  Over the years this continued to happen, at one point my entire brain was systematically overtaken as I watched it portion out in even spaces the placement of wires.  I thought that perhaps mankind had somehow managed to make the leap to do this and I got paranoid that it was a group of scientists, or aliens playing God.  For all purposes, it is God, because this device now had complete control of my body.  I watched as my inner mental voice became replaced by other voices making comments and observations, very occasionally offering suggestions.  There were times that I spoke to whoever was doing this to me and they reacted to my ideas and things got worse.  At one point I was trying to sleep and I had a dream that some woman with a device entered my spirit realm and said "God sent me here to torture your thoughts".  Another time I was being asked who I was and how I came to them, my head being at this time totally ripped open, and the words came down from the sky and had a physical form, and entered my brain and I mentally heard "I have done all of this because I am God."  This device became very complex and I was constantly assaulted by hallucinations for long stretches that lasted months and sometimes years.  It was only recently that I started pleading for it to stop (youd think this would be the first thing to do), and some of it got lifted from me, but it really ended when I realized what the cause of our actions are, and a voice said "You know enough".  now the wires are still there, and they still change position, but my whole head is fully penetrated and activated.  I find that I have to take deep breaths to balance myself as I sit in the grip of this thing.  I have control of my thoughts now, thankfully, and I practice not having any, though as I continue to try to understand, and still have the want to make art, I force myself to analyze.  Really this device has overtaken my ability to critically think, and now I am of no mind and no spontaneous thoughts arise.  Its boring, I dont desire anything, I need to sit silently for long periods, but I feel healthy othwerise.

• Like 1

If you have a physical practice, I'd focus on that for now.  Try to give the brain a rest.

Please allow me to plant a seed.  When a person becomes fully spiritually realized, they have 'realized' from the inside Who they really are.  Nothing is fragmented.  Demons that have been manifested have long since retreated.  You will realize that you are the sentient part of God.  You are God.  There is none other.  It's who we, collectively, Are.  When you arrive at that inner realization, I would guess that the other distractions will cease.

One way to get there is to examine closely your own personal history and see how your early conditioning laid the foundation for who you are today.  Once you see the connection and are in awareness about certain tendencies (character defects) that interfere with your journey upward, just the awareness alone will separate you from those tendencies (like manifesting demons, etc) and you will become lighter and lighter.  But right now, your need is to manifest something appearing as a demon - but certainly this stems from needing to re-create a sense of fright (if the demon activity scares you).  Look to your childhood to see if that's your "comfort zone" emotionally.  It may be worth a try.

This probably doesn't apply to you, but I've known people in the past who unintentionally create demons because they have a severe need to be different, or special in some way.  Seen.  Recognized.   This is always worth examining too, as our egos can do pretty incredible things that work against us.

Best wishes to you.  Please also consider that you continually give it life by using the name helpfuldemon.

• Like 2

On 17/07/2020 at 1:17 PM, helpfuldemon said:

I have seen doctors and their medicine doesnt help too much, though it does offer some relief.

Hello helpfuldemon,

If you're still using medication, you might stop in order to confirm whether they are causal or not. Hallucinations are typical of the influence of any kind of drug -- recreational or prescription. If yes, stopping will no doubt be a challenge you may not be able to rise to any time soon.

In general agreement with Paradoxal, my view is that your focus needs to be on being kind to yourself and letting everyone else be for the present.

I understand that your hallucinations have now stopped, but if a drug is involved they may return.

Edited by Luxin
a final paragraph added
  • Like 1

On 7/17/2020 at 12:35 AM, helpfuldemon said:

Hi so Ive had some pretty phenomenal mystical experiences that Ive struggle with for a long time, but I dont want to talk about them, I want to talk about what it feels like.

I laid down to meditate one day years ago and I was thinking about the world and how it seemed to be order, but then the thought came into my head "NO!  Its all chaos!"  and then I heard a terrible grinding sound, my groin cracked open, my head cracked open, my awareness turned on its side and these wires entered my penis and anus and brain.  This has been going on for a long time, and its gotten pretty bad at times.  I recall watching these wires enter my brain and diddle with the glands in the center of my head, and overtake my whole body.  I also saw a serpent eat part of my brain and send me spiraling into oblivion.  Any reading materials that talk about stuff like this?  I really hope someone has some answers, because Im tired.

Sounds like some kind of rewiring going on out there in your neurophysiology, is my best bet. Psychological clinging to the body causes fear of loosing it, just ponder on that.

Do you experience bliss?

overall it feels like expansion, and something changes to better or other way around, comparing to the point when all what you describe  was not present? I just try to determine whether the experience is positive or negative in the outcome.

Edited by Kubba

I have experienced a lot of weird stuff and some of them resembles this meditation experience and tangible energy experience. A few times i thought i was dead and  i have seen worlds destroyed. Yes, worlds :) that is not typo.

It is almost like being a gamebot isnt it? :) i was suprised when i heard of it. It was scary to be touched inside your brain and toes when there isnt any visible stimulant but to make it light, they come up with a fun way of explaining it and say that you are game bot. Nothing ever happens to a gamebot. It is pretty much like a puppet and it is safe for it.

With or without medicine, the things does repeat. You can take the medicine thinking it is helping you or you can take the medicine because it is nice people work on it and you think it is lovely or you can just as well stop taking them :)

There are somethings we can get above, there are somethings, we cant. Until further notice, of course.

A total side note: eggplants in breakfast are magnificent. You should try them :)

Edited by Damla

On 8/31/2020 at 3:59 AM, Kubba said:

Sounds like some kind of rewiring going on out there in your neurophysiology, is my best bet. Psychological clinging to the body causes fear of loosing it, just ponder on that.

Do you experience bliss?

overall it feels like expansion, and something changes to better or other way around, comparing to the point when all what you describe  was not present? I just try to determine whether the experience is positive or negative in the outcome.

I cant tell if its expansion, its definitely retraction.  Ive gone below and within, and above and as high as can go.  This thing is like a cage though.  I recall watching it peel me apart layer by layer, and reducing my pineal gland to an atom, and then devouring that, too.  Now its like my brain is enmeshed with a net on so many levels, and its attached to my left testicle. It goes through my heart on the way down..  I have to fight to keep my mind silent lest I agitate it.  This has taught me to silence my mind, and to be very patient.  Its to the point now where I avoid anything that will make me think, like books, television, etc...  When I start to examine ideas my mind comes alive, these wires come alive, and I start hallucinating

My personal belief is, this is a spiritual awakening/activation gone wrong. 

I believe one of the reasons some esoteric practices are kept secret is to protect those who do not know what they're practicing. There are real dangers to the mind when engaging in some of these practices if one is not mentally prepared for them. 

What specific meditation practices were you practicing in the lead up to the possible activation? What other things were you doing with your lifestyle? Celibacy, diet etc?

It is possible that if the activation occurred, it has caused a falling away of personal mental structures within. Truth destroys untruth. If you have still self identified with the part of you that is being destroyed then serious trouble starts.

So this leads back to the same question. You must find yourself, your true self.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, idiot_stimpy said:

My personal belief is, this is a spiritual awakening/activation gone wrong. 

I believe one of the reasons some esoteric practices are kept secret is to protect those who do not know what they're practicing. There are real dangers to the mind when engaging in some of these practices if one is not mentally prepared for them. 

What specific meditation practices were you practicing in the lead up to the possible activation? What other things were you doing with your lifestyle? Celibacy, diet etc?

It is possible that if the activation occurred, it has caused a falling away of personal mental structures within. Truth destroys untruth. If you have still self identified with the part of you that is being destroyed then serious trouble starts.

So this leads back to the same question. You must find yourself, your true self.

You may be right... the closest Ive read anyone talk of this is Crowley but he only talks about when the chakra cracks open, and not the wires.  I may have agitated the device because I mentally kept picking at it, it was in my mind, and then it came alive and wires came out of it

On 12/3/2020 at 5:28 AM, helpfuldemon said:

You may be right... the closest Ive read anyone talk of this is Crowley but he only talks about when the chakra cracks open, and not the wires.  I may have agitated the device because I mentally kept picking at it, it was in my mind, and then it came alive and wires came out of it

I believe we interpret energy differently depending on our mental baggage. For instance someone may interpret the energy as a chakra cracking open where as you have seen wires. This is a possibility. 

It's possible that all this mental imagery coming from your mind is a delusion. That is not to say its not happening and its untrue, however what I mean is it is like a dream, a mirage. The key to all of this is, if we start believing the dream is real, it becomes real and it starts having power over you. To compound matters further, if you believe this mental imagery is coming from, and created by an external force it also gains power over you. Thirdly, if you fear it and try to fight it, it gains power over you.

How do we work to free ourselves. We make a decision that the mental imagery is created by us and is arising from our unconscious mind. We make a decision that when the mental imagery presents itself, it is automatically dismissed as just the imagination at play and like a dream, it has no substantial substance.  We make a decision to stop fighting this mental imagery, as it is self created, knowing that if we do fight against it, we are only fighting against ourselves. 

Edited by idiot_stimpy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for your reply.  It is a form of energy, because my body is still intact, though these wires and things have dissected me thoroughly.  The chakra did indeed crack open, or rather, it was cracked open by a key.  The only thing is, its not just energy, its static on some level, and that is why I say wires.  I think though that it is energy, but that it has some solidity on some plane of reality.  

Its interesting what you say, because lately I have come to the conclusion that these thoughts are not my friends.  I don't believe all the thoughts in my head are delusional, but Ive recognized for a long time that most of them are.  Ive recently decided to no longer give any of them credence or credibility, and not to fall into their story.  Ive always believed it came from an outside source, and yes, this gives it power, and it puts me low, which isn't a fun place to be, but as this device has taken my will and ability to think and enjoy creativity or other peoples ideas, low is where I have to stay.

• Like 1

From what I have experienced, I would say that I have another body somewhere else.  If I had to guess, Id say that this world is a hologram of a certain density, and that the others come in and out of it.  If I had to guess further, Id say that this is an infinite thing.  I fully expect to wake up in another reality one day, with the same sort of density as this one, perhaps not- and with the same sort of vehicle of body, senses and language/language potential

• Thanks 1

So this device that has taken over my body has been put in order, and when I find myself at peace, controlling my thought and my stomach and my doubt, the air around me gets cooler and I feel lighter

On 12/7/2020 at 3:50 PM, helpfuldemon said:

From what I have experienced, I would say that I have another body somewhere else. 

Where did the term turning the tight around begin? It began with the adept Wenshi. When the light is turned around, the energies of heaven and earth, yin and yang, all congeal. This is what is called "refined thought," "pure energy;' or "pure thought."

2 When you first put this technique into practice, there is seemingly non being within being. Eventually, when the work is accomplished, and there is a body beyond your body, there is seemingly being within nonbeing.

3 Only after a hundred days of concentrated work is the light real; only then is it the fire of spirit. After a hundred days, the light is spontaneous: a point of true positive energy suddenly produces a pearl, just as an embryo forms from the intercourse of a man and a woman. Then you should attend it calmly and quietly. The turning around of the light is the "firing process."

https://terebess.hu/keletkultinfo/Cleary-Thomas-Secret-of-the-Golden-Flower.pdf

I think that human beings are born with a particle in their body that connects them to some Divine machinery that we can interact with through meditation and chanting and prayer.  I believe I have accessed some point, be it in a body, or an atom, or a box- and that this point is connected to a world in my head, and in all our heads, and can infinitely be cloned and duplicated so that we can all have our own personal Universe that is reflected of the Universe at large, but wont interfere with the Universe itself- that is how we dream of other people- its not them, it is a clone of them.  I believe this point is in a world where the ascended Gods reside, and that when we call on them, they attend to us.  Their intellect is infinitely more aware and advanced than ours, and their thoughts immediately affect the device that is within us.  

I believe the air I feel around me is their form, and that they have reduced their forms to a simple substance; a fundamental primary substance, and that we are somehow connected to their soul mind through this device, which they can use to make us think and do things

Its really frustrating to have witnessed this device alter my mind and my thoughts and my body and glands and yet have no evidence that this happened.  It happened somewhere... just apparently not "here".  Its also frustrating to believe that there is an entity doing it that doesnt speak to me.

On 30/8/2020 at 6:22 PM, Luxin said:

If you're still using medication, you might stop in order to confirm whether they are causal or not.

Yikes!  I´d be very cautious about stopping prescribed psychiatric medication unless you´re doing so with the guidance of a medical doctor.  These medications are powerful and often need to be slowly tapered down.  Stopping abrubtly or prematurely could be disastrous.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This device you speak about. It might be just your mind, taking back control; and you experience it as a device. Like a chain around your head. It's keeping the snake, or whatever you want to call it, down.

I think you said this.

That you could think more clearly. Withouth interference from your "lower" self.

Staying still isn't as hard as it used to.

I'm taking it from what you've just said.

There are some psychologists and psychiatrists who have come to accept the reality of spirits and have written about their therapies for addressing such devices. Thomas Zinser - author of "Soul-Centered Healing, A Psychologists Extraordinary Journey into the Realms of Sub-personalities, Spirits, and Past Lives". Also author of a two-volume instructional manual for therapists. Retired, but has a website and is doing interviews. David Furlong is active in this area as a therapist and healer. Founder of the Spirit Release Forum. Psychiatrist Shakuntala Modi - "Remarkable Healings: A Psychiatrist Discovers Unsuspected Roots of Mental and Physical Illness". Psychologist William Baldwin wrote an early book addressing related issues - "Spirit Releasement Therapy: A Technique Manual". Psychiatrist Alan Sanderson has been active in this area as well, writing about spirit release in clinical psychiatry.

• Like 2