Sign in to follow this  
welkin

Phlegm like texture when releasing blockages

When i release certain blockages usually in breathing pathways, or even sometimes in other areas of the nervous system, a phlegm-like liquid automatically goes up to my mouth. This is good because i know that is what the blockage physically consisted of.

A few questions i have are should I be spitting it out? I've been doing this with the idea that swallowing it back in would make that 'energy' or phlegm to create more blockage again. Is it just phlegm?

Because i started noticing this a bit more often, i decided to change my diet up again to eating foods that don't produce phlegm. Another reason i may be producing it is that some people i am living with don't have the healthiest of hygiene as far as constantly dirtying our floors in the house and allowing pets to stay dirty over time.

Obviously one can do their best to mitigate the external reasons such as food and hygiene. Main thing is should i be spitting out that phlegm? I only ask because i know the idea of getting rid of spit does deplete you of energy.

Spit it out. Phleghm will take more energy to be broken up and excreted by your organs than you'll lose by spiting it out. A lot more.

Not all energy is good energy. Some are like deadly poison. Get rid of them.

21 minutes ago, Desmonddf said:

Spit it out. Phleghm will take more energy to be broken up and excreted by your organs than you'll lose by spiting it out. A lot more.

Not all energy is good energy. Some are like deadly poison. Get rid of them.

Thank you for this clarification. Will do.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this