Sign in to follow this  
Khamasie

New member Khamasie

Hi All,

Having gone through some turbulent spiritual experiences during puberty, it took me some time to figure out what and how to progress further. ATM doing a combinatory practice some yoga and chi kung. I have some experience in shamanic practices.

I came to the forum as I am about to experiment with Kunlun and decided that it might be nice to stick for a bit and maybe join some conversations. Will see. Thanks for having me.

Khamasie

• Like 1

Welcome to the Tao Bums.  A wonderful forum to learn, discuss and cultivate.  Below are 3 important sections: Our Rules, The Insult Policy and our 3 Foundations.  Before you join click on [Reveal hidden contents] give them a read. 

Most of it boils down to being respectful.  No name calling or trolling.  Post as if your mom's looking over your shoulder.  Discussion and arguments are what the board is about.  Keep it civil, don't get personal.  Don't be a troll or one issue zealot. 

We're here for good conversation and make some friends along the way, to be a community.  Jump right in, start threads, ask questions, look for interesting threads and post your (relevant) thoughts. 

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Welcome to the forum.  I did a seminar with Max many years ago.  Quite enjoyed it.  While I didn't stick with it, I like having some training in a spontaneous chi gung style under my belt.  Its still a late night, washroom practice I use. 

TDB team

Read and review Our Rules:

Our Insult Policy- Read it, Live it

Welcome to TDB. 

I did a quick divination on "what  Kunlun offers you?" Results below. 

-Intense Celestial Dragon Energy 

-Strong Kundalini Movements

-(Biggest Challenge of system): The intense amounts of energy may leave you feeling overwhelmed. 

Edited by RiverSnake

Thanks RiverSnake.

I've seen a thread here which mentioned similar things. Although, some say it is nothing special. Interesting how different (serious, as I presume) practitioners can get very different results.

I've had a practice, not so long ago, that also generated a lot of energy. The practice itself was, as far as I know, not at all aimed at generating energy but instead, it was aimed at creating awareness for acupuncturists. I think I managed to come up with some tactics to deal with intense amounts of energy. V curious now to start Kunlun and also start testing these xD.

Sign in to follow this