On 7/14/2020 at 4:13 PM, dwai said:

I saw an enormous luminous electric blue egg crackling with energy (seemed to me like electricity like one can see in a tesla coil)

In terms of the Subtle Bodies, this centre could be associated with the Causal-Mental Body (by which I don't mean the Theosophical Causal Body), or what Barbara Brennan calls the "Ketheric Template" or the "Seventh Energy Field", which she describes as gold in colour, and the faculty of "Divine Knowledge" or gnosis in the individual [Hands of Light, ].

Astrologically, this Centre could be relates to the planet Uranus, which rules the sign of Aquarius, and symbolises unconventionality, scientific invention, sudden beginnings and endings, and the breaking of old boundaries.  The traditional wild halo of hair that one sometimes sees in the scientist (Einstein was a classic example) is due to the charge of chi that is active here when this centre is awakened.  The associated colour would be Electric Blue.

http://malankazlev.com/kheper/topics/chakras/Upper_Forehead.htm

Seen some blue thingies during meditation, no idea whether that would tinge the aura blue.

Sifu taught not to dwell on those sort of things and not give it any importance, at the time that was a tall order.

Now the wisdom of that advice is understood much better.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Lairg said:

For myself I associate electric blue with the 5 electricities that underpin the 7 planes of existence.

So the same electric blue is associated with the five different electricities that make us experience five different senses? 

1 hour ago, Cleansox said:

So the same electric blue is associated with the five different electricities that make us experience five different senses? 

That is not my view.  In any case there are many more than 5 senses:

- sense of humor

- sense of justice

- sense of direction

- sense of danger

- sense of balance

- etc

The 5 electricities with the 7 planes constitute a 12-base system of manifested Existence

Edited by Lairg

On 2022-03-11 at 8:41 AM, Lairg said:

That is not my view.  In any case there are many more than 5 senses:

That was taken directly from what you linked to. 

So, if your link doesn’t link to your view,....? 

Edited by Cleansox
Removed impolite crap.
  • Like 1

Maybe there was a problem with one of the senses, the sense of direction one should get with a link? 

21 hours ago, Nungali said:

It links to a google search page  

• Haha 1