Not sure if this is applicable, but I've often had visions in luminous blue space as well as beings with blue color visiting me (mainly in dream teachings). I also often see my inner space in that electric blue color. I've met a few people who told me they see their inner space in that color. 

The first time was as follows --

I had many years prior (almost 22-23 years ago), at the beginning of my serious spiritual journey had a vision in which I found myself floating in the darkness of space, and then saw a bluish tinged part of space where I was pulled toward. When I reached there, I saw an enormous luminous electric blue egg crackling with energy (seemed to me like electricity like one can see in a tesla coil). As I watched it, it started to rotate. I saw Lord Krishna and the Buddha in alternate rotations of the egg. And the egg started to rotate faster and faster and then at such an incredible speed that it became a blur, and then it exploded. As it exploded, I saw stars and galaxies flying past me. 

Then again many times, visitations by blue beings. And then, again a few years back, I had a profound experience wherein during meditation I was simultaneously in the physical world, an astral world, and then also this blue dimension/space. 

I found myself going to this blue space and was surprised to find the blue egg again. This time, there were several beings around the egg, floating in lotus posture around the egg. At the top was Babaji (of Kriya yoga fame). Around him, in clockwise direction were Lahiri Mahashaya, Yuketshwar Giri, Paramahamsa Yogananda, Ramana Maharshi, and Guru Nanak.  

I approached Babaji to seek a blessing, and as I went to touch him, he picked me up in his hand and swallowed me whole. I found myself flying through a wormhole of golden light, for what seemed like a long time, and then finally fell into a brilliant golden sun. I was a particle of Golden light, and I became one with the sun. And then after what seemed like a very long time, I fell through the sun into total darkness. As I looked around, I saw a blue luminous space very far away. And as soon as I thought of going closer, I found myself there. It was Lord Vishnu, lying down on the body of the serpent Sheshanaga -- sleeping. As I looked on, suddenly I found myself sitting in the full lotus posture within a lotus. The lotus was rising out of Vishnu's navel. 

• Like 4

I think that's pretty good indication that you might be a blue aura. So, you think you're a blue aura? Would these people come on here, to share their experience?

On 7/12/2020 at 4:02 PM, EmeraldHead said:

To me, the people you gave as examples appear as old people, possibly pedophiles. :D Sorry they're not attractive to me in the least.

I don't see who could come off as a pedophile of all the people I've just mentioned. But it's true I didn't ask them.

I thank you for your kind answer, in your previous post.

I actually do that. Analyze. And look at what triggers me. But that's not the problem.

I explained it to another member through private messaging that, I wasn't interested in blue aura people because I thought they could help me. Using other people for personal advancement is always wrong; what I wanted to do is find a group of people I could resonate with.

It's not that I'm looking for these people to be at peace; I'm already at peace.

I just want to share it with somebody.

And feel that I belong.

And I was hoping to find people over here who were like that.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, dawn90 said:

And feel that I belong.

Be careful with this mindset as it leads people into cults and blind indoctrination. 

• Like 3

The Monkey King took off on a journey to heaven, leaving two sages sitting on a tree branch: a student and a teacher; teacher and student. 

Before he left, flying on his cloud, the Monkey King handed one of the sages a note, which said:

"I don't have problems connecting with these folk. I just need to know where I can find one. Others."

The sage read it and looked to the other, asked if he could make heads or tails of it. The other sage said, "It's an allusion to some other conversation in some other reality. Some monk somewhere is talking about how he/she connects with a certain group; only this same monk cannot seem to be able to find the very group with whom they claim to connect."

The first monkey sage scratched his head and asked if this was some kind of zen koan. The other said he did not think so.

"But then, how could a monk claim to be able to connect if the same monk cannot even find them?"

"Look at me, sir," said the other sage. "Do I look like I know everything?"

The two monkeys sat and watched the sun begin to set. After a while, dusk, the first monkey said aloud: "I've heard it said that we retreat from that which pursues us." To which the other sage said, "Yes, I've heard that, too." And then when the stars came out and the second sage had gone to bed, the first sage said aloud, "the blue-tinged electric to which other monks have alluded seems like an 8-d creator being thing, resonant with all the names mentioned in dwai's post; the gold color connected also with 8-d and creator/creation. Agree with Earl Grey's mention of the blue, gold, purple, then white auras. Blue/gold this 8-d creator/creation, the 9-d purple with Sophia/Dragon and royalty--like Arthur, the pendragon who wields a dragon-flavored blade, the white maybe with 10-d. If so, it would explain why the princes and kings in stories like Mahabharata are not the most powerful; the strongest are pure-white aura'ed yogis who pop in and out to offer guidance or assistance. The 8-d creator being--connected with the solar lion, blue and gold together--seems to come through teachers and spiritual royalty--as dwai mentioned, beings like Krishna and Gautama. They come back to serve humanity as servant kings. The 9-d I think comes into play when the being must also serve as a political figure within the world, again as with Arthur. And the 10-d's are not to take part in humanity's game, for the most part. They may serve more as gatekeepers of the earth and guardians of the land.

This lone monkey sage stood and brushed off his legs, and added to the night air, ever chilling:

"Again a technique like the rosy-cross would generate a kind of signal and draw this energy to one's self. And so one would not have to set out from home to search like a fool. Indeed one would generate such a signal by simply sitting in stillness with the energies and names mentioned in dwai's post...or not. The path up one's own ass--as ever--avails itself to thee."

"Stop this blathering," called the other sage from some other branch. "I have some mangoes, come have one with me."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

The Monkey King took off on a journey to heaven, leaving two sages sitting on a tree branch: a student and a teacher; teacher and student. 

Before he left, flying on his cloud, the Monkey King handed one of the sages a note, which said:

"I don't have problems connecting with these folk. I just need to know where I can find one. Others."

The sage read it and looked to the other, asked if he could make heads or tails of it. The other sage said, "It's an allusion to some other conversation in some other reality. Some monk somewhere is talking about how he/she connects with a certain group; only this same monk cannot seem to be able to find the very group with whom they claim to connect."

The first monkey sage scratched his head and asked if this was some kind of zen koan. The other said he did not think so.

"But then, how could a monk claim to be able to connect if the same monk cannot even find them?"

"Look at me, sir," said the other sage. "Do I look like I know everything?"

The two monkeys sat and watched the sun begin to set. After a while, dusk, the first monkey said aloud: "I've heard it said that we retreat from that which pursues us." To which the other sage said, "Yes, I've heard that, too." And then when the stars came out and the second sage had gone to bed, the first sage said aloud, "the blue-tinged electric to which other monks have alluded seems like an 8-d creator being thing, resonant with all the names mentioned in dwai's post; the gold color connected also with 8-d and creator/creation. Agree with Earl Grey's mention of the blue, gold, purple, then white auras. Blue/gold this 8-d creator/creation, the 9-d purple with Sophia/Dragon and royalty--like Arthur, the pendragon who wields a dragon-flavored blade, the white maybe with 10-d. If so, it would explain why the princes and kings in stories like Mahabharata are not the most powerful; the strongest are pure-white aura'ed yogis who pop in and out to offer guidance or assistance. The 8-d creator being--connected with the solar lion, blue and gold together--seems to come through teachers and spiritual royalty--as dwai mentioned, beings like Krishna and Gautama. They come back to serve humanity as servant kings. The 9-d I think comes into play when the being must also serve as a political figure within the world, again as with Arthur. And the 10-d's are not to take part in humanity's game, for the most part. They may serve more as gatekeepers of the earth and guardians of the land.

This lone monkey sage stood and brushed off his legs, and added to the night air, ever chilling:

"Again a technique like the rosy-cross would generate a kind of signal and draw this energy to one's self. And so one would not have to set out from home to search like a fool. Indeed one would generate such a signal by simply sitting in stillness with the energies and names mentioned in dwai's post...or not. The path up one's own ass--as ever--avails itself to thee."

"Stop this blathering," called the other sage from some other branch. "I have some mangoes, come have one with me."

Lower down on this very same tree there sat a third monkey, who had listened in on everything. This monkey had insomnia, and scratched out the entire thing onto a collection of coconut shells. And he kicked each shell off his branch, one by one, one for every hour that he could not sleep.

On a yet lower branch, another monkey would catch these...weird coconut shells with all these words scratched on them. And this monkey read what had been scratched and said aloud, "You know I don't agree with this use of dimensions, 8-d and all that. This person does not seem to know what they are talking about." The next day this same monkey found his friend, a bear, who lived elsewhere in the forest. The bear sat with the words for a while, made some tea and served it to them both, sat down and then said that he had had a dream some time earlier about a kind of blue electric energy. The bear said that this energy seemed connected with dragon, but perhaps dragon expressing through a different flavor of expression, a different animal. Anyway, said the bear, the animal who had appeared in the dream, via a visual pun, indicated that 'Sung' breathing would cultivate the relationship with this energy.

"But that was my dream," said the bear. "And, as we both know," he said to his monkey friend, "I am a bear. And bears differ from other bears, as well as from other species. Now if you'll excuse me," he said, farting as he said it, which made them laugh. 

Edited by Mote
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Mote said:

Lower down on this very same tree there sat a third monkey, who had listened in on everything. This monkey had insomnia, and scratched out the entire thing onto a collection of coconut shells. And he kicked each shell off his branch, one by one, one for every hour that he could not sleep.

On a yet lower branch, another monkey would catch these...weird coconut shells with all these words scratched on them. And this monkey read what had been scratched and said aloud, "You know I don't agree with this use of dimensions, 8-d and all that. This person does not seem to know what they are talking about." The next day this same monkey found his friend, a bear, who lived elsewhere in the forest. The bear sat with the words for a while, made some tea and served it to them both, sat down and then said that he had had a dream some time earlier about a kind of blue electric energy. The bear said that this energy seemed connected with dragon, but perhaps dragon expressing through a different flavor of expression, a different animal. Anyway, said the bear, the animal who had appeared in the dream, via a visual pun, indicated that 'Sung' breathing would cultivate the relationship with this energy.

"But that was my dream," said the bear. "And, as we both know," he said to his monkey friend, "I am a bear. And bears differ from other bears, as well as from other species. Now if you'll excuse me," he said, farting as he said it, which made them laugh. 

The next day, the bear related everything to his wife. And this she-bear said that the topic of sung breathing and the blue electricity, water and the monkey king reminded her of a dream that she had had herself, some years ago. And in this dream, the she-bear did not know that she was dreaming, but simply exiting her cave at midnight. Before the cave there was a great, tall tree which normally was not there. At the base of this tree--this entire scene lit by moonlight--she saw a pool of water. A bubble broke on the surface of the water and a sound of music erupted when the bubble burst. As this was a dream, the she-bear simply knew to jump into the pool, that she might find something immensely valuable at its bottom. So she did, and as she sank she realized that this little pool of water was incredibly deep, and down and down she sank. Darker and colder the water became, which she could sense from every hair in her coat. Before at last hitting the sand at the bottom of the dark, she heard yet more of the same music, faint at first. A small light appeared and grew larger as the music also became louder and more clear. When she noticed that the light was in fact the presence of the Monkey King, she simultaneously noticed that all of this water is made of air. When he reached her, the she-bear noticed that the music that had drawn her there came from the Monkey King's mouth; the music ceased and he smiled, told her telepathically that he had waited many nights for her there, at the bottom of the pool. That he'd had a dream that the she-bear would fall in, and that she would not be able to swim back to the surface without him, and that he should wait for her, which he did. Before picking her up and flying them both to the water's surface, he also said telepathically that he has come for her before in other incarnations, that he would come for her again, wherever she was, no matter how deep, no matter how far, etc, etc.

When they reached the land, they saw yet more bubbles appearing on the water surface. Then golden light, and then pink, and music began to play of a calming sort all about them. The Monkey King multiplied himself and surrounded the area, all 84,000 of him wielding the dragon staff, as a great bubble rose and broke on the surface, revealing a huge, flying lotus flower, upon which sat a Bodhisattva: Manjushri, smiling and wielding a flaming sword. The Monkey Kings went to attack when Manjushri smiled and a pinkness flooded the air all about, the air which revealed itself to be water. And this pinkness said to them, "Ah, 84,000 Monkey Kings, like the 84,000 dharma gates of my underwater kingdom, like the 84,000 hairs in this bear's coat!" And with a sound of Shanti, Manjushri bid them all to Be at peace. A sound of 'A Ra Pa Ca Na' pervaded the water/air about them, and the lights of silver, gold, and platinum which Manjushri played with in his hand were then passed unto the She-Bear, whose name was Glory, when Manjushri placed one finger upon her forehead and said, "Remember: I am with you. Always." Each of the 84,000 Monkey Kings bowed and uttered the syllable: Dhih! And with that, she woke up.

Edited by Mote
  • Like 1

For me, my longing is to return to myself. Myself, a being dependant on no one and no thing. 

Relaxing into the expansive nature of being, one needs do nothing. 

• Like 1

On 7/10/2020 at 1:31 PM, Mote said:

The rosy cross is a kind of (Christian?) protection ritual that should bring one closer to one's own higher being.

The Rosy Cross ritual. That's from the Priory de Sion if I'm not mistaken. And they believe, if I'm not mistaken in the reinstitution of the Merovingians who were descendants of Atlantis.

Anyway, that's what they claim. But I had read stories.

And they've got a hidden hand in the catholic church - the Merovingians. Or had at least at one point. Changing things from within and infiltrating old beliefs inside current beliefs, but disguised. Putting in a bit of Atlantis and ancient culture in the new.

All of this is very interesting. You can start reading. You never stop, really.

Edited by dawn90
  • Thanks 1

On 7/4/2020 at 7:47 PM, dawn90 said:

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to know - if anybody knew - where I could find blue aura individuals. I'm not sure why I want that, but I want that. I've come across some people, in my life. And, when I felt there heart I could swear they had something different about them. It was like a calming influence, like soft, and tranquil. Like the ocean.

And then I looked it up on the internet. And that's what I was looking for, what I felt with them. I've only met two maybe three people like that. It's a bit like jazmin in the movie aladdin. She's a woman. but the two people I met like that were male. I think i've yet to meet a woman like that. Although I'd liked to.

But it was definitely like that.

I don't know. Are they rare? I think I've read, read somewhere that blue auras were not common. That they didn't come along very often. But I'm not sure.

It's a slight Mary energy, in the movie "there's just something about mary." and ive always loved that movie, and i know what he means: there's just something about her.

And, I remember priscilla presley. In the movie naked gun. She's also spectacular.

Same energy. A very spectacular woman that you just want to love.

There's also the actor in the iconic movie "plains, trains and automobiles." With that white guy with the white hair, and his friend. He must be it. Also. A blue aura person - at least that's how I see it. Must be why he plays those roles. Just like ben stiller. There's no level of acting that gets you there looking like that. I have a hunch that this is who he is: a guy chronically good. And turned it into a comedy.

I think what I wanted to know is if someone could relate, and if there was some kind of club I could join to meet these people. Do they hang out in secret clubs?

Tell me your thoughts. And if somebody's like that. Please.

Short definition of blue aura:

Aura colors can mean many things to different people, but a blue aura is generally thought to be connected with sensitivity and intelligence.

The presence of blue energy in a person’s aura is also linked to an openness to receiving or perceiving spiritual energy. People with a blue aura may have a strong sense of intuition, but be unaware of where their instincts come from.  “True blue” auras are sometimes found in people who are calm and collected and tend to live a very balanced life. In short, the meaning of a blue aura often reflects the meaning of the color in nature—a relaxed, receptive energy that is aware of the bigger picture.

just dropped in without reading the string...it is said by masters/mystics that blue in the aura (but not in a realm) is related to the pingala nadi, while pink is related to the ida nadi.  Yellowish or golden is related to the sushumma  nadi and results from a balance of said two currents, thus is of greater  wisdom, intuition and consciousness.  (I can attest to the good fortune of beings with radiating gold and also pure calm white light auras revealing themselves to me; and with the pure, clear, white light aura then blending or merging into a limitless ocean of same )

Edited by old3bob
  • Like 1

Aura Color is a myth. There is no evidence and no actual practitioners that ever confirmed this.

Aura "colours" Don't exist, nor do they affect anything, you are chasing illusions.

Edited by SongShuhang
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, old3bob said:

wrong

you are

colour auras and indigo kids is a new age made-up scam, it has no ground what so ever, nor does any of it exist in the real world.

Edited by SongShuhang

I tend to be skeptical about indigo children, but that doesn't mean they aren't out there.  Or that some kids are screwed up when their parents decide they are. 

On the other hand, in low light, against light backgrounds, if I defocus my eyes, I see an outline around people.  It's usually just a light color, and at times I've seen the halo affect around some people. 

7 hours ago, SongShuhang said:

you are

colour auras and indigo kids is a new age made-up scam, it has no ground what so ever, nor does any of it exist in the real world.

prove it, which you can not.  Btw and of some related interest although not exactly proof:

3 minutes ago, old3bob said:

prove it, which you can not.  Btw and of some related interest although not exactly proof:

These are not auras (as I said before auras don't exist), its called Kirlian photography and It has been debunked many many years ago.

The picture will dramatically depend onto how hard you press your finger, and how much moisture is on it.

https://www.wired.com/2011/02/aura-portraits/

It seems like you cannot use google and you cannot read. Yet, you seek enlightenment, insane.

On 23/11/2020 at 8:22 AM, thelerner said:

I tend to be skeptical about indigo children, but that doesn't mean they aren't out there.  Or that some kids are screwed up when their parents decide they are. 

On the other hand, in low light, against light backgrounds, if I defocus my eyes, I see an outline around people.  It's usually just a light color, and at times I've seen the halo affect around some people. 

halos been around a LOOOOONG  time .

Indigo children ARE a New Age development  though  .....     it means  'spoilt brat that I never bought up right '

On 23/11/2020 at 9:35 AM, SongShuhang said:

These are not auras (as I said before auras don't exist), its called Kirlian photography and It has been debunked many many years ago.

The picture will dramatically depend onto how hard you press your finger, and how much moisture is on it.

https://www.wired.com/2011/02/aura-portraits/

It seems like you cannot use google and you cannot read. Yet, you seek enlightenment, insane.

He already said it wasnt proof ! 

It seems you cant acknowledge what people recorded  in paintings as seeing , a LOOOONG   time ago .

Insane ?   Maybe ?

But you are probably  just more opinionated than educated .

I shall demonstrate that right now for you . 

You posted a 'debunking' link to auracam .  Auracam is NOTHING like Kirlian photography !   Even that link says it doesnt know what Kirlian is photographing . It meantions kirlian as a precursor to the IDEA OF  auracam

Auracam

7a18caba074ec6cd1b38f69d64fafae6.jpg

Kirlian photography

1ccb2c6c8d0bbeb14859d3729b390ce0.jpg

Now it seems  SOMEONE here   "  cannot use google and you cannot read."  and might be insane , but I dont think it is old3bob .

I could explain how the high voltage  during Kirlian creates those lights  ....  which are not an 'aura' .

But I cant explain why they are appearing in that specific pattern  ..... as if they are following some type of radiation that already existed .

• Thanks 3

On 2020-11-23 at 11:54 PM, Nungali said:

I could explain how the high voltage  during Kirlian creates those lights  ....  which are not an 'aura' .

But I cant explain why they are appearing in that specific pattern  ..... as if they are following some type of radiation that already existed 

Debunkers used to say that the pattern follows the paths where water evaporate the most. 

Unfortunately, that was years ago I read that so I have no source for that statement. 

My teacher bought a Kirlian camera way back, and experimented with it. 

He also experimented with thermal cameras, and got similar images as the ones you posted above. (Not saying it is the same though, just for clearance) 

He had a short clip of when he ran cold qi through his index finger, and it turned blue on the cam while the rest of the hand was yellow and red. 

Edited by Cleansox
Tried to avoid misunderstanding.

On 22/11/2020 at 10:54 AM, SongShuhang said:

Aura Color is a myth. There is no evidence and no actual practitioners that ever confirmed this.

Aura "colours" Don't exist, nor do they affect anything, you are chasing illusions.

Well. I understand what you're saying. I. Haven't either. Seen; or felt, auras. 

But I have met several people who, swear they've seen it, now, I know that doesn't constitute as hard and tangile evidence for you. But. The idea that humans can emanate certain vibrations and that certain people can see them; doesn't sound to me as far fetched. Perhaps there are people who can see auras. 

Or sense them. 

Some people have told me that it's not that they see an aura. But a certain color appears to them. And they say. That person has a, lets say, blue aura. 

When I talk about auras. I can't see them either. 

But I have met, individuals. That. After seeing them. 

The color blue would come to me; because that's the color I feel best represents them. 

• Like 1

Hey! Sorry I couldn't be bothered reading through the whole thread but I have a blue aura. Yellow around my head though 😉.

I doubt blue is a rare frequency among people though (relatively speaking).

Edited by vinnie.

On 4/2/2021 at 10:02 AM, vinnie. said:

I doubt blue is a rare frequency among people though (relatively speaking).

Can I ask; how, you know you have a blue aura?

Kirlian photography.

Or did somebody make a comment, on that; and from that, you know you have a blue aura.

Edited by dawn90