17 hours ago, dawn90 said:

Thanks. But I don't quite understand what you've just said.

I don't have problems connecting with these folk. I just need to know where I can find one. Others.

To know if maybe they started a cult somewhere. Because I always figured that if they knew what they were they'd think it a could idea to start a secret group. You know. Where they can be themselves.

blue-oyster-cult.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah, I don't know what it is but I've yet to get an answer from the guys on that other thread: the flying phoenixs.

I don't know if you've been following, from where you've been following, but a guy on here suggested I try my luck on some thread where they could possibly be, people of a blue color. Qigong.

So I did that. But no answer.

Have you all gotten together and agreed to not answer my posts?

Very strange - and supposedly one of the most active threads on this forum. So.

It's hard. Hard not to get a bit paranoid. From what was just initially, the question, what is it, and where can I find a person with these characteristics.

It would be no different than somebody asking for directions on the street. I mean, usually you'd get a, somewhat of an answer to where you need to go, or maybe the person saying they don't know.

What I'm saying it's a fight where it didn't necessarily need to be.

I'm particularly talking about you: Nungali.

But if there was anybody here who identified with my descriptions they would've raised there hand by now in my estimation. And this thread would've been a lot shorter.

Perhaps I should try my luck with the indigo children. Because from what i understand the indigos are a lot more sensitive than us. And if there's something I know is that blue aura people are very sensitive. But like i said in a none caricatural way.

So where can I find these indigos? Anybody have a tip?

2 minutes ago, dawn90 said:

Yeah, I don't know what it is but I've yet to get an answer from the guys on that other thread: the flying phoenixs.

I don't know if you've been following, from where you've been following, but a guy on here suggested I try my luck on some thread where they could possibly be, people of a blue color. Qigong.

Your question is loaded with assumptions that won't garner answers fitting all their criteria.

The suggestion was to read the thread and have more concrete information there--which I'm guessing you have not.

The other suggestion was to practice the system because it imparts a blue-colored energy.

Instead, you default to your self-constructed abstract and criteria for "blue aura people" that so far doesn't match existing frameworks--you are looking for a specific outcome while creating nothing but conjecture for how it comes about, and have viewed some of us as ignoring or antagonizing you. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I apologize then. I thought the term blue aura, because it was on the internet, was something that was known about. As some people seem to be able to see auras, and recognize diferent colors to someone's aura, I thought it'd be fairly straightforward. But apparently it is not.

Just now, dawn90 said:

I apologize then. I thought the term blue aura, because it was on the internet, was something that was known about. As some people seem to be able to see auras, and recognize diferent colors to someone's aura, I thought it'd be fairly straightforward. But apparently it is not.

The criteria you're creating is not. There's actually a methodology behind it--but most New Age communities make it up as they go along rather than reading the actual sources that discuss it, which, something old like Flying Phoenix qigong delves into and also explained very concisely by @Nungali.

It was thus not a lack of answers or inability to answer, it was just not the answers you wanted to hear. 

• Like 3

Okay. So just to make it clear. Because this is fairly complicated. When somebody. The most general description of a blue aura. How did they come up with these descriptions. What do you imagine, as I imagine you've met several people. What do you imagine they mean when they talk about blue auras. Because it has to come from somewhere. Or are these descriptions a bit too simplistic.

Have you met, anybody, you'd say, yes, that description could fit this situation, or these people. I haven't read a lot of the thread you're right. But I've read other threads in the occult section, and some people talk about certain places having a certain energy. So I want to ask a simple question if that makes sense. Would there be a place, on the planet, where you wold say, yes this place is very blue-i, and has this kind of energy that could fit this description. Or is it - because I can't use qigong terms because I don't know them. Or what you answer to. The criteria. Because.

I have to say for a non-qigogn person it's very difficult to understand, how you couldn't understand, what I'm saying.

If you had to guess what a blue aura person was and you had an assignment, and had to write an essay or a description, what would you put on that piece of paper. Using your intuition and nothing else.

Connect with me. What comes out.

Edited by dawn90

1 minute ago, dawn90 said:

Okay. So just to make it clear. Because this is fairly complicated. When somebody. The most general description of a blue aura. How did they come up with these descriptions. What do you imagine, as I imagine you've met several people. What do you imagine they mean when they talk about blue auras. Because it has to come from somewhere. Or are these descriptions a bit too simplistic.

Have you met, anybody, you'd say, yes, that description could fit this situation, or these people. I haven't read a lot of the thread you're right. But I've read other threads in the occult section, and some people talk about certain places having a certain energy. So I want to ask a simple question if that makes sense. Would there be a place, on the planet, where you wold say, yes this place is very blue-i, and has this kind of energy that could fit this description. Or is it - because I can't use qigong terms because I don't know them. Or what you answer to. The criteria. Because.

I have to say for a non-qigogn person it's very difficult to understand, how you couldn't understand, what I'm saying.

If you had to guess what a blue aura person was and you had an assignment, and had to write an essay or a description, what would you put on that piece of paper. Using your intuition and nothing else.

I'm not going to use your ridiculous criteria based off of "intuition". That just creates more speculation and misinformation. 

A blue aura refers to the quality of one's health (not just physical, but spiritual and emotional too), but in terms of the systems I practice, is still below the gold, purple, and white auras. 

3 minutes ago, dawn90 said:

Because it has to come from somewhere. Or are these descriptions a bit too simplistic.

Waaaaaay too simplistic. 

3 minutes ago, dawn90 said:

I haven't read a lot of the thread you're right.

Then get to it or forever wander in assumptions and conjecture. 

4 minutes ago, dawn90 said:

Would there be a place, on the planet, where you wold say, yes this place is very blue-i, and has this kind of energy that could fit this description.

No. This again predicates itself upon your description and your criteria, which is still frankly too nebulous. It would help if you actually took Nungali's advice in the other thread and also read more about Flying Phoenix, and if you want a good book on the auras, you might actually want to read the works of H.P. Blavatsky, Rudolf Steiner, and Alice Bailey, who all talk about it in varying degrees. You could also just read about chakra colors, but I wonder if you'll still be making too many extrapolations from here. 

6 minutes ago, dawn90 said:

Again this is an unfair assignment if you were the teacher because you don't know what you're looking for to be graded on. If you say there are no grades, then there is no accuracy or precision. 

• Like 2

Hmm dawn90 to me it sounds more like a personal attachment to such personality. Sort of love at first sight but real...a real energetical phenomen for you.

You say they have a blue aura but I think to most people reading this thread this sounds like highly biased information that "works" for you. No one else will see a blue aura because you get such feelings. Also people with the skill to see auras usually see a lot more colours than ONE.

I recommend you investigate yourself and come to terms with what you desire and emotionally/mentally react to so you may fully know what it is you're attracted to. Every memory, reaction and impression in your body and mind; analyse them.

And no I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with flying phoenix qiqong. You're implying the qiqong changes their personality to a specific trait if you insist it does. Which does not make sense.

To me, the people you gave as examples appear as old people, possibly pedophiles. :D Sorry they're not attractive to me in the least.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, dawn90 said:

I gave an extensive answer to you from my personal experience ( which took some contemplation and time to write out ), but you didnt  seem to understand any of it   or penetrate its depth or heed its advice , or like it -  fair enough , so I removed my  post from your thread

Now you are having  an some fantasy about us  getting together and  and agreeing to not answer your posts  ( HA! as if we could  all agree on anything :D )

Methinks you got many answers  ... you just didnt get the ones you like or want .

Very strange - and supposedly one of the most active threads on this forum. So.

It's hard. Hard not to get a bit paranoid. From what was just initially, the question, what is it, and where can I find a person with these characteristics.

It would be no different than somebody asking for directions on the street. I mean, usually you'd get a, somewhat of an answer to where you need to go, or maybe the person saying they don't know.

What I'm saying it's a fight where it didn't necessarily need to be.

I'm particularly talking about you: Nungali.

A fight ?   because I post a light joke about Blue Oyster Cult   ?

.    we are not on the street , here  and especially after the new moderation team is in action .... we are not allowed to tell you where to go .

But if there was anybody here who identified with my descriptions they would've raised there hand by now in my estimation. And this thread would've been a lot shorter.

Perhaps I should try my luck with the indigo children. Because from what i understand the indigos are a lot more sensitive than us. And if there's something I know is that blue aura people are very sensitive. But like i said in a none caricatural way.

So where can I find these indigos? Anybody have a tip?

You see, if I dont answer this, you will complain that no one answers you , if I do answer this truthfully, you wont like it and consider it a fight .

The best course for you now is to  re read Earl Grey's post to you .

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

The criteria you're creating is not. There's actually a methodology behind it--but most New Age communities make it up as they go along rather than reading the actual sources that discuss it, which, something old like Flying Phoenix qigong delves into and also explained very concisely by @Nungali.

It was thus not a lack of answers or inability to answer, it was just not the answers you wanted to hear. 

Why ....  Why do I bother    ?   

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dawn90 said:

Connect with me. What comes out.

What you are looking for likely refers to auras in terms of "magic" rather than "physicality". I've had experiences with different "types" of auras, though I do not have the eyes to verify them myself. The ones that Qi Gong generally deals with involve the physical body, whereas what you are describing is something else. "Soul Color" is what best fits the description in my experience, but that is only my own theory. Perhaps it refers to the age/maturity of the soul? I'm not sure.

https://www.auraology.net/colors 

The above website has somewhat accurate descriptions of the different colors, but I wouldn't put any trust into their bit on the "anatomy" of the aura, as they are mixing that color business with actual physical auras. That said, their information on the colors matches what I've found elsewhere. Unfortunately, I'm having trouble finding the original source in this regard, so I assume that it no longer exists or has been buried by bigger names. 

That said, most people of any type of color would not even be aware of their own color, let alone find a group of others that share that color. It would be delusional to think that there's a club of "blue only" people, or any other specific color. Said colors can even change throughout the lifetime, as one matures, though this is somewhat rare. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dawn90 said:

I don't think so. Much of what is on your spiritual path is personal only to you.

Can I ask though, knowing about these blue people, how does is it contribute to your practice?  

• Thanks 1

On 7/12/2020 at 3:40 PM, Earl Grey said:

I'm not going to use your ridiculous criteria based off of "intuition".

Lets play a game where you do use my ridiculous criteria based off of intuition.

And lets say that I'm your captain. And you're my lieutenant. We're both looking for Atlantis, and we know it's here on this desert island.

And the only thing we have to work with, is just what I said, in the first post I wrote.

And. That's all we've got.

Now. There's no use in saying "this isn't something we can work with" because it doesn't change the fact that this is what we have to work with. Forget about the term "blue aura; I'm talking about turtles. And together, you and I, are looking for them.

Now, we know it's here, because my granddad got it from a fisherman back in Egypt when they were dating together. And he got it from a Mandalorian. And this information. Nobody has better.

We're in the position of trying to interpret Plato here, and he's left us with a dirty old napkin where he got a vision from the gods that turtle people not only existed but were, and he gave us directions of what it would look like. We looked everywhere else. We know it's here.

Nungali is with us; we haven't been able to find turtle people with what we thought before was the truth; it didn't get us anywhere. And the only reason we're here, now, is because we've looked everywhere else and it wasn't there. The napkin - we had other evidence.

We used all of your and Nungali's tricks, but the blue people or turtle people still evade us. We aren't getting anywhere.

And all of a sudden the circumstances and the desperation make us go back to the one thing we got fro somebody who knew or says he knew somebody that knew somebody that turtles lived here, and we take it seriously.

Now i can't interpret this. I have the napkin but I'm not a interpreter. But you Earl would be my best interpreter if only you dropped what you thought you knew and took what's written on this napkin seriously. And we would get somewhere.

And so we're in the situation - we've landed - we're on the island. And. I'm telling you: interpret this.

And you tell me: I can't; it's not Qigong certified, and it's got a bit of mustard on it.

it's not even flying in the air. Nothing.

And I open the napkin a bit better and wipe out the mustard and tell you. And I gently tap the badge on the jacket. A few times. And I tell you there's more than one place discovered by an explorer that was previously thought to be a place of fiction. But what they did was, is use their intuition to maybe guess where it might be. And once on the terrain try to make it fit. And then use the tools, to make it fit even more. And you excavate, and stuff like that.

So you start, since we have so little, by drawing random things that comes to mind just on the style and information the napkin has given us; and we work from there. And because of your extensive experience it's easy for you to get images, and you link it with that. And that awfully looks like a symbol that only these folks know about, and you know that every time that symbol has come up in your head it lead to this. And every time it has happened you were right. You don't know why but it has happened. Now, you don't know why you just know it does. And it bothers you because you know that on the steps you're so far standing no one would have an explanation yet, of why this might be. So you juggle a little. With what you have. And the teachers, they tell you: fine. But don't get ahead of yourself. So you build an alternative stuff in your head, until it gets to the point of your training where you know you can retrieve this, in your mind, and have a use for it.

To come back to the story. Thanks to that. How Albert Einstein did it. Your imagination got us from a dirty old napkin to a pond in the middle of the jungle that just happened to be blue. Like most ponds are. But this one had a turtle. And that turtle has a growing back, and it gets bigger the second it starts filling itself with the water - you conclude the water is magical. We made it.

Give me back my napkin.

Edited by dawn90
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, dawn90 said:

Yes, you see when you have more posts you get access to the secret forum where we get together for that. 

But really, you have to rant more interesting to get answers. 

Like: Start a Mo Pai thread. 

Edited by Cleansox
Added stuff
  • Haha 1

On 05/07/2020 at 2:47 AM, dawn90 said:

I think what I wanted to know is if someone could relate, and if there was some kind of club I could join to meet these people. Do they hang out in secret clubs?

Admittedly not read through the whole thread - but the answer seems pretty straightforward...

Disney appreciation clubs!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I'm on my phone, otherwise I would link Sting Song of the blue turtle, 'cause that's what the last rating post was all about. 

A Sting fan, you could just have said so 😁

The last blue turtle on the other hand would be Uncas, and with that remark I have affronted both the gay society and the Native Americans in the same thread. 😢 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, freeform said:

Admittedly not read through the whole thread - but the answer seems pretty straightforward...

Disney appreciation clubs!

Ooooooh  YEAH !

sharktale-lola.jpg?w=1040&ssl=1

* sexual stimulation warning *

Spoiler

AoG8.gif

• Haha 2

I found the answer ! 

" ... Then, from where do the blue humans come? They exist, this is clear, many people affirm it; however, people do not know their origin. Nevertheless, we solemnly asseverate the following: the blue humans came from the Blue Galaxy. There is no doubt that they created the powerful Egyptian, Chaldean, Syrian, Babylonian, etc., civilizations.

Question: Master, would you tell us why they came, with what purpose?

Answer: The question of the gentleman greatly pleases me, thus, with great pleasure I will answer. Allow me to inform you about the Universal Cosmic Fraternity; just as mutual help exists between good persons, likewise there is mutual help from planet and planet, from galaxy and galaxy.

The masters from the Blue Galaxy — moved by universal love — have preoccupied themselves very much with our terrestrial humanity. They have been intensely helping us since the most profound night of centuries. I repeat: they were, indeed, the ones who instructed the architects of the pyramids, the ones who taught the secret doctrine to the Atlanteans and Egyptians. They are the ones who established the glorious mysteries of the powerful Chaldean and Syrian civilizations.

Question: Your narrative overwhelms me. Would you tell me, if they live on this planet, where do they live?

Answer: The question the lady asks is certainly abundantly intriguing; therefore, it is good that we give a concrete answer. I have to inform you for your own knowledge that the blue humans live in a subterranean city under the ices of the South Pole.

Question: Master, do these blue humans have some mission to accomplish in this epoch or in the future?

Answer: I see that the one who have asked the question is an international Gnostic missionary, thus it is clear that I will gladly answer him. The blue humans are helping this humanity with telepathic procedures that are favorable to some people, thus it is evident that within some years, these extraordinary human beings must send themselves forth publicly in order to admonish people, in order to call them to repentance, in order to make them see the frightful cataclysm that is approaching.

https://gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/gazing-at-the-mystery/1583-blue-humans.html

'Gems'  from   'Sam'  ( Samael Aun Weor )

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzTPIR6zYpsCbfG4NAxet

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It warms my heart to see how people chip in on this thread to unearth sacred information on behalf of another forum member. 

• Like 1

Why Is Krishna Blue?

"Sadhguru: Blue is the color of all-inclusiveness. You will see in the existence, anything that is vast and beyond your perception generally tends to be blue, whether it is the ocean or the sky. Anything which is larger than your perception tends to be blue because blue is the basis of all-inclusiveness. It is based on this that so many gods in India are shown as blue-skinned. Shiva has a blue skin, Krishna has a blue skin, Rama has a blue skin. It is not that their skin was blue. They were referred to as blue gods because they had a blue aura. "

" Krishna being blue-bodied need not necessarily mean his skin color was blue. Maybe he was dark-skinned, but people who were aware saw the blueness of his energy, so they described him as blue. "

LInk: https://isha.sadhguru.org/global/en/wisdom/article/why-is-krishna-blue

I think what happened was, that, people at that time idealized, easily. They see someone different they already have to put it as something. That person is not just a blue; that person is a god. Or an extraterrestrial.

And in those times they used allegory, metaphors - freely.

They explained things how they could, now. Like the article says, we could believe that the people at that time saw their gods as blue for some symbolic reason, maybe ones the deity of water - just to say something. Or, we could say, they had a perception of some people, and decided to paint these people as blue because that's how these people felt at that time, or were seen - by aura sensitive persons.

So what I'm trying to get to, is that perhaps the gods that we think are gods are just regular fellows that have been idealized. Highly likely. And instead of going towards the explanation of super powers, we just go towards the realism and say these were regular people but who emanated a certain vibrance. Soul energy. Whatever you might want to call it.

Because at that time if a king was a lover of squirrels then they'd invent stories about how that person was a god of the squirrels, you see what I mean. I'm just bringing it back to earth.

So, I'd love to hear your reactions on that. And Sadhguru, he's a respectable guy. So.

Leave your thoughts on that.

Edited by dawn90
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1