Hello everyone,

I just wanted to know - if anybody knew - where I could find blue aura individuals. I'm not sure why I want that, but I want that. I've come across some people, in my life. And, when I felt there heart I could swear they had something different about them. It was like a calming influence, like soft, and tranquil. Like the ocean.

And then I looked it up on the internet. And that's what I was looking for, what I felt with them. I've only met two maybe three people like that. It's a bit like jazmin in the movie aladdin. She's a woman. but the two people I met like that were male. I think i've yet to meet a woman like that. Although I'd liked to.

But it was definitely like that.

I don't know. Are they rare? I think I've read, read somewhere that blue auras were not common. That they didn't come along very often. But I'm not sure.

It's a slight Mary energy, in the movie "there's just something about mary." and ive always loved that movie, and i know what he means: there's just something about her.

And, I remember priscilla presley. In the movie naked gun. She's also spectacular.

Same energy. A very spectacular woman that you just want to love.

There's also the actor in the iconic movie "plains, trains and automobiles." With that white guy with the white hair, and his friend. He must be it. Also. A blue aura person - at least that's how I see it. Must be why he plays those roles. Just like ben stiller. There's no level of acting that gets you there looking like that. I have a hunch that this is who he is: a guy chronically good. And turned it into a comedy.

I think what I wanted to know is if someone could relate, and if there was some kind of club I could join to meet these people. Do they hang out in secret clubs?

Tell me your thoughts. And if somebody's like that. Please.

Short definition of blue aura:

Aura colors can mean many things to different people, but a blue aura is generally thought to be connected with sensitivity and intelligence.

The presence of blue energy in a person’s aura is also linked to an openness to receiving or perceiving spiritual energy. People with a blue aura may have a strong sense of intuition, but be unaware of where their instincts come from.  “True blue” auras are sometimes found in people who are calm and collected and tend to live a very balanced life. In short, the meaning of a blue aura often reflects the meaning of the color in nature—a relaxed, receptive energy that is aware of the bigger picture.

Edited by dawn90

This is really interesting, I've never really encountered people with a presence or aura but it seems like you definitely have. Can you describe more of your encounters and also other auras you see in others?

To clarify, are you speaking of the indigo children? If I interpret your question correctly, you are referring to the "soul" color, which is something of a scale of someone's spiritual development over their many lives. Indigo is near the most mature, with only crystal being able to contest in terms of sensitivity, but crystals are often rather fragile. I would assume a large amount of people on this forum are either blue or indigo, given that daoism is a method to develop the soul, though I am not aware of any sort of special club for those with these characteristics.

• Thanks 1

Hmmm...could be. It's like the description says. And these people, at least the ones I think have blue elements really love pixar movies, and that kind of thing. You know. With that energy. It's the kind of thing they like. And I haven't met one yet who didn't adore disneyland.

I know what you're going to say we all love disneyland. But, with them it's different. They carry that with them. If you know what I mean.

It's almost as if they carried that energy on them. That blue, energy. And a sort of toy story vibe. It's the kind of honesty you dream people had in real life. But it seems only they have it.

Indigo or not. They're sensitive. But a sensitivity that's true. Not a drama of a tele novela where you want to hang yourself. No. These people are real. But indigo people, if we're talking about the same thing, are often considered childish by others: regular folks. They like to hang out with aspergers a lot, I noticed. Perhaps because of their sensitivity. But I think also to not get hurt.

ps: oh. And also another observation. But I don't really have a big sample. They seem to love marijuana. And I was speculating with myself that perhaps marijuana acted differently on blue people and made the soul grow. But in a different way to regular people.

Edited by dawn90

I've just read about the indigo children and I'm not sure it's about them I'm talking about. Who I'm talking about has more of an 1950's feel. I immediately think of this guy. He's a blue person. In my opinion.

image.png.7c85aee424c65bdd93bd11e7706447dd.pngimage.png.7c85aee424c65bdd93bd11e7706447dd.png

Edited by dawn90

Flying Phoenix Qigong cultivates a blue healing energy that others can also see around the advanced practitioners. Not sure if this is anything you could be interested in, but I would guess that Flying Phoenix community has a lot of people with blue auras.

And what about you people? Have any of you seen what a blue aura looks like?

This flying phoenix community. How do i find them, get in touch with them? They must be here, in this community.

If only someone here could raise their hand and say, "yes I am a blue aura." That'd be wonderful.

Edited by dawn90

22 minutes ago, dawn90 said:

And what about you people? Have any of you seen what a blue aura looks like?

This flying phoenix community. How do i find them, get in touch with them? They must be here, in this community.

If only someone here could raise their hand and say, "yes I am a blue aura." That'd be wonderful.

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/12639-flying-phoenix-chi-kung/

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

Hi dawn90, are you referring to people who seem to naturally radiate a somewhat contagious joy of being?

No, not really. Or maybe, yes. I'm not sure, but it's a kind of energy you would normaly associate with children. I think the best example is dragon ball. Yeah, but it might be what you're referring to. Yeah. Like a natural joy that almost doesn't depend on what's happening around them.

But it's not just being happy. Because some people they really try to convince you, with a performance you see, that they're happy. But no, what I mean is a kind of happiness that lasts even when you're alone. dragon ball. Pokemon. Those kinds of things.

Also a frank sinatra energy that massages your insides and not just makes you burst up. There's really no better way than to imagine than to think of what it would be like to live in the 1950's or 30's. I, never distinguish the two.

can't you feel it when you're watching a cartoon that's blue? Well, that's how it feels like when you're talking to these people, I've only met two. Or three. I can't remember.

I've come across these very same sorts of descriptions. For me it is connected with dragon energy; while it seems all humans relate to dragon and all can have their 'dragon time' throughout their journey, the people you're describing I think are born a bit different. As in, their prime energy is dragon, and maybe specifically a water dragon, which I have seen described as being basically one dimension removed from source.

These people may be something like hybrid humans, integrating either some kind of elemental, or maybe starseed or angelic aspect of spirit. Which, I guess is to say that there may be powerful spiritually-attuned incarnations/souls stemming from their spirit which reside close to the surface in this human incarnation, and these other lives may either come from or else have relationship to other star systems, things like that. Atlantis, maybe, if it's a thing. But the dragon energy it seems rests in the heart, until the time to awaken or integrate it. (I've heard that South American shamans say that those with resident power animals will show the energies as residing in their heart. Even if dormant in this incarnation, it may indicate that their being either made a covenant at some point with the being/dragon, or else just is the dragon, and must find itself in another form and reconnect. Like how the Monkey King finds the dragon pillar to use as a staff--he finds a deeper, stronger aspect of himself in the deep water, connected with dragon.)

Yes, I think I've encountered such energy also in males. Two, I think. They lean more towards the center orientation-wise sexually and with regard to gender also more fluid. Very creative--at least the potential; they may be out of sorts and not expressing it much; their family/friends may have convinced them to keep things hidden. But dragon is big energy and will express when its time comes.

Yes to water-like aura. According to a kahuna I met, he said that dragon energy is not necessarily rare, but certainly not common. Christ consciousness. The most explicit instruction I've received thus far as to how to cultivate/awaken this is (from a guide, via a clairvoyant): "Be still."

Bardon practitioner William Mistele has videos and essays about water people, especially a lot about the women. It's kinda borderline cringe to me, how he seems to nearly idolize women; nearly. Anyway he has interviews with some of these people, like this one, wherein both this man and woman describe interactions with water elementals: 

• Like 1

Kinda interesting that while I was typing out a message that included an allusion to Monkey King and dragon staff, OP posted relating the query to Dragon Ball, e.g. Sun Wukong in another form, Sun Goku, dragon staff and all.

Another thought occurred: such people may simply be people with a Water Moon on their natal chart. As in, the moon resides in the sign of Scorpio, Cancer, or Pisces. The moon will dictate the qualities of the aura. Water: fluid aura; Earth: "thick" or hard, good for magic; Air: expansive; Fire: annoying (haha). Ivo Domingues writes about this in his book on Practical Astrology. But again, dunno if it's the same thing or not.

• Like 1

There's two things that I picked up in what you said. And that was "Christ." And Atlantis. Because one of the people I know who has blue elements is a fanatic of the series, I'm sure you know it, "stargate atlantis."

Also the other word "christ," has been on everyone's lips lately, because over here (i live in latin america) they started with a series called Jesus of nazareth. And I've noticed in general, and it was just a thought, that maybe this was an introduction.

To what you're going to say. I've been obsessed with jazmin lately; I don't know what it is about her, but she's the bluest person I've ever seen, even though she's a caracter in a cartoon movie.

But she's real. She's been brought to life by somebody. And you can say no one is like that, but that possibility exists, manipulated, to form a caracter - i doubt the person doing the voice acting is like that. But a person like that could exist.

I've met two. But two if I count only the ones that had the most pure energy. There's actually a group of people I hang out with that had blue elements, but it didn't come out of there chests. It's as if they safe guarded it, and kept it somewhere. So they had the appearance of blue, but it was only the light of the lampost that was blue, but the rest of thte structure wasn't.

Two of them, had the light. And the big part of the lampost that was blue. And the rest, normal. Hybrid beings like you say.

Christ, let me tell you why I think that was interesting. It's because christ came after the roman empire. And the roman empire was very energy of today - it was very bombastic. And they had the intention of impressing. With their might. And power.

The middle ages squashed that. That energy. It drove it to the ground that's why historians call it the dark ages, because in their view it was a cultural slump in human history. But what if the intention was to squash the fire in order to get to the water.

Going through bad times to get to the most best of times.

And you have this Christ energy pushing us towards Atlantis.

The blue heaven.

So these times are bad for everybody else; except for blue people. Blue people they can rejoice, and we're living in, suposedly, in the age of aquarius. So. What's happening. Here. Really.

That's another thought that came to my mind, I had to write it.

5 hours ago, Mote said:

Even if dormant in this incarnation, it may indicate that their being either made a covenant at some point with the being/dragon, or else just is the dragon, and must find itself in another form and reconnect. Like how the Monkey King finds the dragon pillar to use as a staff--he finds a deeper, stronger aspect of himself in the deep water, connected with dragon.)

Yes, I think I've encountered such energy also in males. Two, I think. They lean more towards the center orientation-wise sexually and with regard to gender also more fluid. Very creative--at least the potential; they may be out of sorts and not expressing it much; their family/friends may have convinced them to keep things hidden. But dragon is big energy and will express when its time comes.

:o My thanks: A revolution in my minds.

I'm glad you're safe.

The reason I brought up jasmin, was because the people with this distinct energy I felt reminded me of her. It was a way for me to exemplify what I felt. I didn't, like you seem to suggest, project my desires onto other people, and go on some sort of journey where i would find my ideal twin soul of blue energy.

What happened is, I met these people. And since then, well at the moment I didn't realise but after thinking about it, and reminescing, I thought to myself, they must be blue. I just felt they were blue. I had already noticed something distinct about them, but didn't really research it further.

So basically I know these people exist I just wanted to meet more of them. And on your comment with actors. Well, maybe in theory, but most actors play a close version of themselves. It's better to choose somebody who can play the part convincingly, than to ask somebody who isn't like that to play the role. I know it happens. But most actors will gravitate towards roles they know they can play to a perfection. And that means play themselves. What they do in interviews is pretend it's just a character, and not admit they actually relate to the man, or woman.

Steve martin, for example, I'm positive he's one of those blue guys. He's the best example i can come up with. And I'm not talking about his persona, but who he is. Which incidently is the same thing. That man was born to play those roles. Not any man or comedian would or could give a performance such as this. Of the same nature. Or else they'd just ask anybody.

On 7/5/2020 at 4:46 PM, shazlor said:

:o My thanks: A revolution in my minds.

Glad it helped! Hahaha, I love this. Long have I loved the good lord Skeletor.

To the OP:

I wrote the following down on a piece of paper and handed it to Monkey:

"since the post seems to be about meeting these kinds of blue folk, and, importantly, how to actually encounter this energy more often, mote here offers a suggestion: the rosy-cross ritual. (Especially as we're here in the weird/occult forum, guess it's ok to mention this bit of magick.) The rosy cross is a kind of (Christian?) protection ritual that should bring one closer to one's own higher being. Specifically along a kind of blue-electric thread of christ consciousness (or something like that; seems like it, etc). This ritual was what connected me with the monkey/dragon energy. It may allow you to broadcast a kind of signal, to allow more of these people/energies to find you. Word of caution: do your research. Many people say that the rosy cross causes one to become invisible to the waking world. I have found that...yeah I guess it does loosen the bonds of maya...kinda like saying, it draws more truth into your life, and that will have its effects. But that would be a practical way, I think, to actually come to know the energy better. Magick is kinda dorky though, so I find it helps to change it and make it my own. Cheers"

Monkey read the words and tore up the paper and ate it and said, "That's dumb."

Thanks. But I don't quite understand what you've just said.

I don't have problems connecting with these folk. I just need to know where I can find one. Others.

To know if maybe they started a cult somewhere. Because I always figured that if they knew what they were they'd think it a could idea to start a secret group. You know. Where they can be themselves.

2 hours ago, dawn90 said:

I don't have problems connecting with these folk. I just need to know where I can find one. Others.

To know if maybe they started a cult somewhere. Because I always figured that if they knew what they were they'd think it a could idea to start a secret group. You know. Where they can be themselves.

If you were one of these people, would you truly want to identify yourself as such to others? To me, if I were a blue aura as you put it, it sounds rather "creepy" if I were to have someone look for me simply because I had a certain color to me. It's like those that only associate with certain skin colors or search out trophy friends, no? It would seem to me that such people would rather go about their lives simply associating with whoever may come their way and not care about others of the same kind.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, dawn90 said:

These people shine for me.

Their presence almost has a palpable ringing to it.

Though I only hear the ringing and perceive the shine, when i am quiet enough inside so it may be noticed. 

When my interior landscape is loud with incessant thoughts, heightened emotional processes, or the action of incessant or obsessive seeking; this occludes my ability to perceive the very thing being sought.

Edited by silent thunder
added last sentence for emphasis
  • Like 1

On 7/6/2020 at 3:03 AM, dawn90 said:

Well, that's how it feels like when you're talking to these people, I've only met two. Or three. I can't remember.

Logically, you deeply resonated with these people, were close in a previous life, or their presence somehow radiated a higher frequency to those around them.

spock-fascinating.jpg

Edited by idiot_stimpy

I think we all want to fit in; I'm no different.

When you meet somebody, that makes you feel, and I would say I felt more in my chest than usual I think it's only natural to pursue it.

I came here in the hopes, that somebody would identify with these feelings, and say something, yes I get what you're saying, there's these guys in this other place they're like that. Unfortunately it didn't happen. Oh.

Some guy he sent me to another thread. I don't know if they answered yet.

The reactions of sarcasm I don't understand them. I'm probably not the last or the first to make such a request. I was looking to understand, what I felt.

This, is a spiritual forum. People feel things all the time. They talk about it.

Not everyone understands everything they feel. That's why they ask questions.

We try to understand.

Discuss.

If nobody can help me, or relate, than I don't see what's the point that I keep on hanging around here. You're not going to help me.

If somebody has news. Like a, hearing of something. Then let me know.

Write here. It gets to my email box I'll check it out.

So, thanks to the few who answered. Lets stay in touch for the ones who want to.

Edited by dawn90
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, dawn90 said:

maybe they started a cult somewhere

I'm not even kidding I once met a guy at a Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's witnesses that I swore looked and acted extremely like Steve Martin. Reading through your other descriptions, all i keep thinking of is several other people i also met there. Sparkly eyes and contagious exuberance, reserved wisdom yet consistently entertaining, even the odd Disney devotee, to name a few.