waterdrop

Share good TCM videos

I have been looking for some good videos on TCM(= traditional chinese medicine)   ,   but dont want to absorb any bad information even if just by subconscious diffusion   ,  so would like to hear if people here have recommendation for TCM (= traditional chinese medicine)  videos 

Also i ran into this youtube channel  that seems to have good videos  ,  but not sure if the info in it is correct, so it would be nice to read if someone who have seen it and think the information shared in it is correct or not :   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXeKpuxltFA_FiLdMYLrXlA/videos

• Like 1

What are you looking for?

Is it more of an overview? Are you wishing to become a TCM practitioner? Do you wish to get a Chinese Medicine perspective on your practice? Are you looking into it to heal an issue?

Chinese Medicine is a very broad and in-depth subject - much like western medicine, just without the divisions. So it’s best to know exactly what you’re looking for before diving in.

• Like 1

Im looking for all videos in depth and shallow  (though  i am now leaning to the more in depth now -  dont mind highly technical videos as well )  ,  this can be good resource not only for me but for all who read this thread  and wants to watch broader stuff  or more in depth stuff  than what i will be currently looking for

Is it more of an overview? Are you wishing to become a TCM practitioner? Do you wish to get a Chinese Medicine perspective on your practice? Are you looking into it to heal an issue?

I want this for many reasons , would be nice to get a "Chinese Medicine perspective" on my practice  ,  would be good to get an overview ,  would be good to heal some issue i have , maybe one day would like to be a TCM  practitioner and i would have some good background 

Above all I am already spending a good amount of time watching youtube videos  ,  so i would like to replace it instead with watching  TCM related video  ... since its not a hard thing for me to watch videos (including the more technical ones)  and its replacing a not "productive"  activity ,   than there is no problem for me to watch something i am not specifically looking into ,  that is too shallow  for me or too in depth .... i just care about it being accurate    that i wont watch  BS videos that might unconsciously by diffusion insert false information

Edited by waterdrop