Sign in to follow this  
witch

cultivation practice advice for beginnners?

It's been years since I've been here.  Also I've entered menopause so my super-orgasmic abilities have muted down into regular orgasmic abilities.  I've had a partner for several years who is finally ready to take the plunge with cultivation, in a mild way.  I know how to raise the energy for women, obviously, but I'm a newbie for raising energy in male bodies.  My partner is looking to me for guidance, and therefore I'm looking to you all for guidance.  Any advice/links very much appreciated!

I will also browse the site too, you probably have FAQ's for just this thing, but I wanted to post first to say that I'm here.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, witch said:

It's been years since I've been here.  Also I've entered menopause so my super-orgasmic abilities have muted down into regular orgasmic abilities.  I've had a partner for several years who is finally ready to take the plunge with cultivation, in a mild way.  I know how to raise the energy for women, obviously, but I'm a newbie for raising energy in male bodies.  My partner is looking to me for guidance, and therefore I'm looking to you all for guidance.  Any advice/links very much appreciated!

I will also browse the site too, you probably have FAQ's for just this thing, but I wanted to post first to say that I'm here.

3 hours ago, witch said:

Welcome back!

I hope you find what you are looking for.

• Like 1

Hey, welcome back Witch. You've been missed. :)

I've noticed that many practitioners whom prefer Qigong as a method are more watery in there energy and that witchcraft is a Yin current that often has a Black Flame quality. Each person has there nature and natural resonances and that will be reflected in the style of cultivation they choose. 

You have an inside look at your man's nature, you know what he enjoys and what spheres of life he naturally gravitates towards (his job). This will be reflected in the energetic nature of the methods that work most strongly for him. 

18 hours ago, witch said:

I've had a partner for several years who is finally ready to take the plunge with cultivation, in a mild way.  

Well, for someone just starting his practice:

Relaxed abdominal breathing, 

Basic standing (Wu ji posture) 

Basic moving practice (Cloud hands from taijiquan is an example where you shift weight and start to get stuff coordinated). 

After that, the great smorgosboard. 

Sign in to follow this