Sign in to follow this  
PsiNomad

I'm wary of any "qigong masters" in capes. Seriously.

And those who over-dramatize the act.

Because all these denote showmanship - and often chicanery.

Smells fishy. :D

I hope he asked for some money, so now he can afford a stove.

Yeah and use the energy to heal instead of cook. Presuming he has any ffcourse :)

I think many of these 'cooks' are partially real. They may well have spent years or decades working on there Chi. They teach, they can warm up there extremities real good, even to the point of people feeling it a few feet away feeling heat. But that and a buck will only get them half a cup of starbucks.

So they exaggerate. Its a slippery slope to fraudom, but it pays the bills.

We're so hungry for show we persuade those with minor talents to don capes and cook fish, light shirts on fire etc.

No wonder we drive the real ones to hermitage.

Michael

I think many of these 'cooks' are partially real. They may well have spent years or decades working on there Chi. They teach, they can warm up there extremities real good, even to the point of people feeling it a few feet away feeling heat. But that and a buck will only get them half a cup of starbucks.

So they exaggerate. Its a slippery slope to fraudom, but it pays the bills.

We're so hungry for show we persuade those with minor talents to don capes and cook fish, light shirts on fire etc.

No wonder we drive the real ones to hermitage.

Michael

very true. The scary thing is how deficient and negative his face looks in the pic,

"You too can suck all possible energy reserves out of your body in order to cook a small fish for fame and profit!!" :D

Sign in to follow this