Sign in to follow this  
mark

The Earth Is Immortal

But that's not the Answer

keep going, my black cannabis has absorbed a hue of Rose

Think "Kunlun" "Mount" "Sinai"

2 hours ago, silent thunder said:

based on content, shouldn't Earth be called Water...?

or moist dirt perhaps...

The Planet ?   Its real name is Venus  . Someone made a mistake somewhere . What we call Venus is actually the planet Vulcan.

Check the myths and then the physical conditions on  the planets  and their positional relationship.   What does Vulcan 'rule' ?  Volcanoes , deserts, metal working,   forges ( hammering and pressure , fire fuelled by 'wind' )  , heat, lightening, toxic fumes  , etymologically 'darting flame  ( via Sanskrit 'ulka' and varcas  - brilliance and glare - to PIE  ) .  Now, what do we have on Venus ? 

an average temperature of more than 400°C, and a surface pressure almost 100 times  on Earth. There are clouds of sulfuric acid and other corrosive chemicals. Volcanoes lightening and severe winds that blow at speeds greater than 100 m/s. It has sulfuric acid clouds which send down torrents of sulfuric acid rain.

Makes 'Venus' herself  seem unsuited

1200px-Sandro_Botticelli_-_La_nascita_di_Venere_-_Google_Art_Project_-_edited.jpg

What does Venus 'rule ' ?     Love, , sex,  beauty,  fertility,  animals, the ocean , nature , life .   What does 'The Earth' have ?  Life sex animals oceans and nature .

So, what happened ?    Venus,  the Goddess used to ping pong between Mars ( God of war and her lover )  and Vulcan ( God of technology, weaponry and pollution and  Venus' partner ). 

And where does planet Earth / Venus lie physically ?  Between the orbits of  Vulcan (planet Venus) and Mars .

If only we could realise WE are on the planet of love and not think it is somewhere else, instead of ping ponging between war and conflict and delight in killing and victory   and    technology pollution and rising CO2 (the atmosphere of Vulcan) .

... and scientists tell us both Mars and 'Venus' may have once been like ' Earth'  .....

Danger !  Danger !

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 2

18 hours ago, SongShuhang said:

I see so many Great people found themselves in this thread.

Hi SongShuhang,

I see you  in this thread  too.

You are just as  Great.

- Anand

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Draco said:

disintegration of time leads to a vast Void of Pure Potentiality

The Fifth Law

For academical purposes, would you mind citing your source?

Experiencal knowledge? Study? You are quoting a law and I'd be interested in which one you are talking about.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Draco said:

source. I too searched

So what comes up in your posts is like spontaneous gut instinct insight or  creativity or what is it?
So far I was not able to detect a pattern or contextual relationship.

Still there are bits who might get attention ... if you'd only elaborate. :)

Your canaan comparison for example I found to be quite an intriguing hypothesis...  (where'd you get that?)

Edited by questionmark
edit
  • Like 1

Perhaps the pattern is in  his diet ?   And the spontaneous gut instinct *  cannot be detected via the surface manifestations relationships to each other  via posting and using  the visual perception facility ..... but can be detected, and hence the problem solved  via the auditory and  scentual facilities 

ie.

Spoiler

• Confused 1

Sign in to follow this