silent thunder

Some member's signatures unignorable

It's a minor and inconsequential issue, but I'm curious, so since we have mods now, I bring it up.

It's about members who's signatures can't be ignored, due to some sort of moderator status.

None of them have ever been mods, so it seems a software mixup?

Many are no longer active, but three examples are either active now, or recently were...

Miroku

Toni

and

Son of the Gods

None of these member's signatures can be ignored.

Hi Silent Thunder,

I´m not knowledgable on the technical side of things but have started a conversation about the issue in the moderator section.  Hopefully someone knows how to correct this.

*bump*

Still noticing this issue with normal members having mod status in regards to unignorable signatures and today,  a non mod member posted a new topic in hundun/primordial chaos.  Showed up in my feed but was unviewable.

45 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

*bump*

Still noticing this issue with normal members having mod status in regards to unignorable signatures and today,  a non mod member posted a new topic in hundun/primordial chaos.  Showed up in my feed but was unviewable.

The thread was posted in the general area, and moved to the pit; we are still in review process and will update the forum when a determination is reached.

• Thanks 2

@silent thunder

There seem to be some quirks and I'm no BKA!

One thing that may work if you disable signature settings but still come across visible signatures 

1. Look to the right of any visible signature and you should see a small "X"

2. Click the X and a drop down menu appears -

- Hide this signature

- Hide all signatures

3. Select Hide all...

4. Log out and log back in

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks