Sign in to follow this  
steve

New Moderator Team

1 minute ago, Cleansox said:

Will you also see to other administrative issues like the PPD threads?

Great call!

I would finally want to see that Jeff PPD section nuked! I reported this issue on the bans thread months ago.

There are some pages Jeff had intentionally set to energetically connect the viewer with his practices. If you have good faith about people's complaints about entities and other nastiness around Jeff, then the PPD should be at least hidden if not completely deleted.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cleansox said:

Hi! 

With regards 

2 minutes ago, virtue said:

Great call!

I would finally want to see that Jeff PPD section nuked! I reported this issue on the bans thread months ago.

There are some pages Jeff had intentionally set to energetically connect the viewer with his practices. If you have good faith about people's complaints about entities and other nastiness around Jeff, then the PPD should be at least hidden if not completely deleted.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Yes, we plan to do our best to address whatever issues are raised.

One thing to be aware of, the owner of the board is not fond of deleting or hiding posts unless they are abusive, insulting, spam, and so forth. With that in mind, we'll look at Jeff's PPD and make a decision about whether any material violates the terms of service and should be hidden or deleted. 

If anyone has made requests in the past that were not addressed, please repost or reach out to one of the staff and we'll try to help.

• Like 1

Guest ezza

Thanks guys, and all hail to our new supreme overlords :lol:

10 hours ago, steve said:

Notice to the membership -

The DaoBums has a new group of moderators, some new to the position and some coming back for an encore.

The team includes Apech, Bindi, ilumairen, liminal_luke, steve, thelerner, and zerostao.

Our intention is to provide an atmosphere conducive to open and civil discussion. We intend to abide by the guidelines previously set forth in the Rules and Use section and respect Sean's wishes regarding extreme right-wing politics

In these times of unprecedented stress and uncertainty, we have a wonderful opportunity to use this space to support each other as a caring community committed to personal and collective growth. We humbly ask for everyone's support and pledge to do our best to be fair and unbiased. 

That seems like a good mix .  I assume  Trunk also ? 

Its good to have a good mix   :)

maxresdefault.jpg

9 minutes ago, Nungali said:

That seems like a good mix .  I assume  Trunk also ? 

Its good to have a good mix   :)

maxresdefault.jpg

Trunk will be mostly in the background but around for support.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, steve said:

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Yes, we plan to do our best to address whatever issues are raised.

One thing to be aware of, the owner of the board is not fond of deleting or hiding posts unless they are abusive, insulting, spam, and so forth. With that in mind, we'll look at Jeff's PPD and make a decision about whether any material violates the terms of service and should be hidden or deleted. 

If anyone has made requests in the past that were not addressed, please repost or reach out to one of the staff and we'll try to help.

Please post what is hidden and what violations you can cite. Thanks.

Edited by dawei
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Cleansox said:

Hi! 

With regards 

We're work on getting permissions to set up PPDs and opening up the Gender sub forums to those who request it.  Might take a little bit, but its in the works, and the sooner the better. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, dawei said:

Please post what is hidden and what violations you can cite. Thanks.

• Like 1

Thanks.

Fwiw... Past handling was to move a removed members ppd to the sleeping pod section.   Selective hiding of a removed members ppd posts seems a bit odd but I get it.  

• Like 1

It would also be nice if more of the older but never used ppds and those that have been inactive for several years could be moved to the sleeping section.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Dainin said:

It would also be nice if more of the older but never used ppds and those that have been inactive for several years could be moved to the sleeping section.

Thank you for presenting this, and I agree.

Once permissions are sorted, and the back log of new ppd requests are handled, this can be added to the to do list.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SongShuhang said:

Great news, so when can we have our ppd opened.

3 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Once permissions are sorted...

Great, and I agree about moving all banned/2+ years inactive members ppd's away from the public, in hidden or sleeping section at least.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this