TheGrayJediKnight

Sacred Drinks

What is everyone currently drinking- any sacred or favorite drinks?

I've been drinking Yerba Mate (sacred drink of South America) and Green Tea (Asian sacred drink).

For a while I was also drinking Strawberry Tea (black tea with dried strawberry powder) before running out of my personal supply.

Also drinking water.

Replaced coffee with Matcha years ago.

Also switched to room temperature bottled water after I read about the adverse effects of food and drink being too hot or too cold

Edited by Rakiel
spelling
  • Like 1

Completely abandoned soft drinks ( sodas from my life and now it's filled with chilled green tea and my own blend of herb tea

On 18/06/2020 at 7:19 PM, Rakiel said:

Replaced coffee with Matcha years ago.

Also switched to room temperature bottled water after I read about the adverse effects of food and drink being too hot or too cold

Yeah I also read about that it definitely helped me drink Atleast water that's not absolutely chilled but just one or two degrees below my own temperature but only in the summer and rainy season

"sacred' cacao ... all the rage now .

" Would you like a hot chocolate ? "

" Ewwww ... no thanks. "

" Its 'sacred cacao' ! "

"Oh !  yes please ! " 

B)

When we did 'The Rites of Eleusis '  - a series of 7 planetary plays  - each rite started off  with a 'sacred drink'  ...  or an equivalent  * .

Like for Saturn, we chose NOT to have 'blood infused with opium poppies '    .   and replaced it with  ' bitters'  ( bitter herb mix ) .

• Haha 1

Now Luke . ...  all you have to say is :

The banana  was from an island that is ecologically sustainable , and still support themselves without having to produce palm oil .  The milk was imported from India , where all cows are sacred .

This drink is karma free .  

Then its sacred .

( as long as you dont do anything  'against the purpose of nature '   with it )

• Like 1