Sign in to follow this  
mark

धूमलवर्णः / Death of Poseidon / Rise of Polaris

"Out with the old", its echo glistening unlike a fossil, shivering without as much a tussle. "They say the night sky speaks, whispers of change; un-change, no change."

"If Poseidon dies what will rise?" Look to the tide, is it Purple Inside?

ae05744b3dbf8501bba46a7cc8c8199f.jpg

An Entity Beyond Time & Space

23 hours ago, mark said:

ae05744b3dbf8501bba46a7cc8c8199f.jpg

This picture needs music to go with it .

Also it reminds me of something ....

Aha !  I remember now ;

• Like 2

Nice vibes, matches the scene

• Like 2

I like the picture .....  it has a quality of mysticism , and that , along with Poseidon , and I feel, the music I posted,  all seem 'Neptunian'  ( who, as a God ,  is of course the Roman version  of Poseidon) .

d5C12v.gif

Neptune , the planet of mysticism  is strong in my chart .... thank goodness I have a strong Mercury in good aspect to balance it .

Neptune is linked to spirituality, extrasensory observations, magic and ritual; daydreaming, fantasy fairy tales, sensitivity, but also drunkenness and drug  use.

Its higher forms encompass: spiritualism and in particular religion and mysticism. It is the higher octave of Venus. 

In this aspect Neptune's female form emerges ; Queen of heaven , the sea and sailors ;

Stella Maris - Our Lady, Star of the Sea

hc-stella-maris-slovenia.jpg         176463f69e1831ae2df25fb3161fa01f.jpg                our-lady-of-the-sea-01.jpg

When Neptune is beneficially aspected, it is a source of creative imagination and intuition. In its highest form, it brings cosmic consciousness in contact with reality. The Neptune-principle is opposed to logic, one sees connections that pass by the ‘normal’ intellect. Neptune-energy isn’t mortal and has nothing to do with the concrete, tangible world in which we seem to live. It has everything to do with the invisible worlds in which our lives are intertwined and includes connections with the ethereal body and the aura that psychics can see around the human body. Opposite of Uranus’s intuition, is the magic of Neptune.

When Neptune aspects one of the other outer planets (Saturn, Uranus and Pluto), it indicates a taste for the occult. It also indicates the desire to escape from reality and to live solely in the ethereal world. In the best case, the individual becomes melodramatic and spends the whole day doing nothing but daydreaming, but it could also be much worse … few people can handle the influence of Neptune.

If unfavorably aspected, chaos can arise. . Confusion and mental vagueness are both negative manifestations of Neptune. Because the essence of this planet is illusion, the individual is particularly receptive to the use of poisons such as alcohol and drugs. Hallucinations and building castles in the air are common if Neptune is afflicted.

Spoiler

An interesting aside  ( well, it is for me  :)  ) ;

Long before I realised the influence of Neptune in my astrology, I was effected by  it  strange ways .  This picture shows a similar vision I had as a child, when the sky split open ;

a6328c34ca34e82ac3fcd23fa73a95a0.jpg

However , the water was calm and her reflection was wavering in it m in the ripples and currents .  And for some reason, as a little fellah, my parents sent me to Our Lady Star of the Sea School

JuQQmawwNYv09sTEm9oUGpD-DXczL7gQ1dtQyJps

- here we are , back in ancient history being good little Catholics   - little did they know I would turn  into a Goddess worshipping. pagan , occultist , psychonaught   :) 

• Like 1

'Yu' can embody Polaris if you wish, simply embody the Fu. Seek the Eye of the North

Do you desire to be the Purple Emperor?

Sign in to follow this