TheGrayJediKnight

Personal Practice Journal

I would like my own Personal Practice Journal please. The board said all I had to do is ask... I wish it to be concerning my own personal Jedi practice journal, an eclectic mix of practices including, but not solely- the Daoist Internal Arts; Buddhist meditation, prayer & Mindfulness; Northern Tradition Shamanism, etc. as well as Jedi & Je'daii practices. 

I am a practicing Jedi Knight, of the Universal Life Church, Mindfulness Practitioner, Advanced Dialectical Behavioral Therapy practitioner, beginning Internal Artist (Dragon Dao Yin & aspiring for Nei Dan: Internal Alchemy), Knight of the Sovereign Military Order of Sealand. I have been finding keeping a Journal helps- so why not share that Practice Journal with others?

Sincerely, TheGrayJediKnight

P.S. This counts as my 'Welcome' message in the Newcomers Korner.

Welcome to the Tao Bums.  A wonderful forum to learn, discuss and cultivate.  Below are 3 important sections: Our Rules, The Insult Policy and our 3 Foundations.  Before you join click on [Reveal hidden contents] give them a read. 

Most of it boils down to being respectful.  No name calling or trolling.  Post as if your mom's looking over your shoulder.  Discussion and arguments are what the board is about.  Keep it civil, don't get personal.  Don't be a troll or one issue zealot. 

We're here for good conversation and make some friend along the way, to be a community.  Jump right in, start threads asking questions, look for interesting threads and post your (relevant) thoughts. 

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Welcome to the board.  I agree with you that journaling is a good tool for growth and self awareness.  You'll want to request the PPD in the Forum and Tech subforum. 

Michael and the TDB team

Read and review Our Rules:

Our Insult Policy- Read it, Live it