Takingcharge

Entities, how do you know if you have them?

Ok so i have a question, How do you know if you have an issue with entities?

ive been having some really strange things happening, 

ive heard a voice talk to me a couple of times

When  i lie down i keep seeing  this imagery. Outfar ahead i see these shapes  Through a kind of window a hole i am seeing through. Slowly moving in closer to me  they have nasty and disturbing faces they keep moving in closer untill  they are basicly right in front of me, infront of the window i am seeing them through, they then enter my space and they begin making  noices n laughing n taking up room in my personal space

i also have very weird hypnogogic imagery as i go to sleep where i keep seeing strange and bizarre faces appear in the darkness it also seems  like theyre speaking to me

this is extremely different from my normal hypnogogic imagery and i basicly never had experiences like this, n definatly not consistently

i am Also not an energy meditator

and i dont have any mental illness

this is kind of worrying me its really bizarre and a couple times it freaked me the f out!

how can i know if theres something going on here?

And if so how do i protect myself and get rid of them?

my other question is,   Are readings safe?

a person offered to do a reading for me

but if he has dark things around him can they hop over to me when he does a read?

that doesnt seem like a good plan to me

do, how can i know for sure?

if so what do i do about it?

thanks for your time

Edited by Takingcharge
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Takingcharge said:

When  i lie down i keep seeing  this imagery. Outfar ahead i see these shapes  Through a kind of window a hole i am seeing through. Slowly moving in closer to me  they have nasty and disturbing faces they keep moving in closer untill  they are basicly right in front of me, infront of the window i am seeing them through, they then enter my space and they begin making  noices n laughing n taking up room in my personal space

i also have very weird hypnogogic imagery as i go to sleep where i keep seeing strange and bizarre faces appear in the darkness it also seems  like theyre speaking to me

this is extremely different from my normal hypnogogic imagery and i basicly never had experiences like this, n definatly not consistently

this is kind of worrying me its really bizarre and a couple times it freaked me the f out!

but if he has dark things around him can they hop over to me when he does a read?

thanks for your time

Are there any top-notch traditional-- meditation centers,  chinese medicine practioners,  and/or accupuncturists, near you?

1 hour ago, Takingcharge said:

Can you explain what you mean by the term 'entities' ? 

I will forge ahead anyway as that question is more for you to set out your thoughts on it . I have written a fair bit about the subject here , both from a magical/hermetic viewpoint and  from a clinical one , citing valid research .  First, it helps to have a map of the territory, to put the following into context  an understanding of 'spiritual hierarchies' or 'The Great Chain' is helpful. In one lengthy post on the subject I cited ( and the material referenced within that post ) cites Swedenborg .

The short answer is ;    we all have an 'issue' with 'entities' ( but I dont favour that particular term 'entities'  it has been too 'loaded' in the last few  decades and can lead to 'those' ideas and explanations )

Many people experience this, i comes in a variety of ways.  Evaluation is by tone and content .  Also is it more internal or external and invasive ?

We have all sorts of forces in our psyche, we often give them some type of form in order to process them. Two things here (going from my personal experience ) ;  they can be indicators of new developments and discoveries about the self starting to manifest from the unconscious into consciousness. They might be troublesome and need taming or eliminating  or may develop into useful things . ( The post I mentioned explains this more, and how to understand  with them as they develop , and where they are coming from.

The other thing is ;  for a while I had trouble with what I called 'rubbery faces ' . At times I  had intense practice and also I have had great success. But there came a time, when much of what I did and developed was going well and I had good control and regulation of my psyche, but I kept getting an internal vision of these faces  crowded together that would morph and melt. It was at first mildly annoying but more so later as the more I tried to dispel them, the more they re appeared. techniques which worked on other things didnt work on them, nothing did . I became disconcerted as they usual stuff didnt work with them .  So I decided not to worry and ignore them and eventually they went away . I still dont know if they where 'phantasms'  or the raw undeveloped forms of my current 'servitors'. They may have been either , it was hard to I.D. them as they didnt do any thing else except what I described .

One doesnt need a mental illness for any of this to happen; the 'normal man' is mostly unaware of these process, some are more aware, those with 'mental illness' (of this  type ) are those that have not or have not  been able to manage the process. Some have gone into mental illness, ert the process and managed to heal themselves

. If you are training in a certain tradition they will have that. If not, and you are a westerner,  suggest exercises from western tradition' The 'banishing ritual of the pentagram' (LBRP) , 'Middle Pillar' or 'Rose Cross '  rituals  ( see the work of Israel Regardie )

What type of reading ?   A tarot reading might be . other things done under the name of 'reading' may not be .

If someone has dark things around them that you dont feel good about ,  then dont have much to do with them on any level .

The pentagram ritual can help you develop a strong field which will repel ' hop overs '

take up and study a valid system which explains how the psyche is constructed and learn and develop and practice .

thanks for your time

Now, to try and navigate through the horrors of Daobums search 'function'  to find the posts I was referring to   :(

... half a mo ...

• Like 2

I cant seem to find the two posts I wrote years back , the source material for one was looking at the degree structure of practices of a magical society and how those degrees and levels relate to the regulation of your  own psyche. I could go into my own records and drag them up  IF  this is more than a casual enquiry / request  (in the past I have spent a lot of time trying to help with such issues, never to get a response from that person again ) .

Here is the source material for the other one citing Swedenborg ;

https://selfdefinition.org/hearing-voices/Wilson-Van-Dusen-The-Presence-of-Spirits-in-Madness.pdf

This also looks good   - extract :

" Spirits generally acknowledge the existence of three primary categories, or main divisions. The bottom of the hierarchy is made up of imperfect spirits who are characterized by the predominance of material instincts over the moral nature, and the propensity to be wicked. Second degree spirits are good spirits characterized by the predominance of the moral nature over material instincts, and the desire for good. The frst or highest category consists of those who are pure spirits and have attained the supreme degree of perfection. "

https://kardecpedia.com/en/study-guide/2/the-spirits-book/114/book-two-the-spirit-world/chapter-i-spirits/spirit-hierarchy

Van Dusen's and Swedenborg's  work cited above goes into this in more detail .

Potentially helpful posts :

Edited by Nungali

On 13-6-2020 at 9:45 PM, moment said:

Are there any top-notch traditional-- meditation centers,  chinese medicine practioners,  and/or accupuncturists, near you?

i really have no idea,  what would you recommend?

On 14-6-2020 at 12:05 AM, Nungali said:

Many people experience this, i comes in a variety of ways.  Evaluation is by tone and content .  Also is it more internal or external and invasive ?

im not sure what you mean by this?  you mean to evaluate its origin?

it was internal but i felt it in my ears though.  but i have been  hearing soundbytes a bit  differently then normal .    but this 1 instance i really wasnt sure it was different.   it said   ''know this,   i will nail you.''  
especially in combinaiton with the other things that have been happening

Edited by Takingcharge

We have all sorts of forces in our psyche, we often give them some type of form in order to process them. Two things here (going from my personal experience ) ;  they can be indicators of new developments and discoveries about the self starting to manifest from the unconscious into consciousness. They might be troublesome and need taming or eliminating  or may develop into useful things . ( The post I mentioned explains this more, and how to understand  with them as they develop , and where they are coming from.

The other thing is ;  for a while I had trouble with what I called 'rubbery faces ' . At times I  had intense practice and also I have had great success. But there came a time, when much of what I did and developed was going well and I had good control and regulation of my psyche, but I kept getting an internal vision of these faces  crowded together that would morph and melt. It was at first mildly annoying but more so later as the more I tried to dispel them, the more they re appeared. techniques which worked on other things didnt work on them, nothing did . I became disconcerted as they usual stuff didnt work with them .  So I decided not to worry and ignore them and eventually they went away . I still dont know if they where 'phantasms'  or the raw undeveloped forms of my current 'servitors'. They may have been either , it was hard to I.D. them as they didnt do any thing else except what I described .

hmmm  this doesnt sound right to me.  ive never had anything like this happen with any new developments. i mean  ive had symbolic imagery representing  things i was heavily involed with.    but this is not that.

What type of reading ?   A tarot reading might be . other things done under the name of 'reading' may not be .

thing is ,  i dont actually  know what a servitor is. .   i  vaguely know that its kind of like an intention coming to live?
see thats the thing,  i dont have a practice.    i definatly dont expect to have servitors.

i was talking about a reading where they tune into you  and see whats going on.    something like eric isen does,  i saw a member called riversnake offering it to somebody as well.     somebody offered to do a reading in that way, but il pass as the persons vibe is off

'''' . If you are training in a certain tradition they will have that. If not, and you are a westerner,  suggest exercises from western tradition' The 'banishing ritual of the pentagram' (LBRP) , 'Middle Pillar' or 'Rose Cross '  rituals  ( see the work of Israel Regardie ) ''''

ive had a look at the  lbrp and  im definatly not comfortable with that. im not gonna invoke spirits or angels etc  -   isnt it possible to do some kind of reading?   arent there people that can just see  wether theres bad things attached to you

Now, to try and navigate through the horrors of Daobums search 'function'  to find the posts I was referring to   :(

... half a mo ...

yupp... ive been there,  its not a pretty sight

thanks for your extensive responce

Edited by Takingcharge

I from personal experience know of several thing that work if you don't know a qualified person. Though they are a bit more Christian/Hermetic themed, that doesn't discount the fact that they are universal and are effective. First is the LBRP ( Lesser ritual of the pentagram) very easy to learn and only takes a couple minutes to perform. The theory is it banishes all the energy in the space so you have to be intentional not to banish the positive stuff or items of power. It works upon the astral realm.

Second I heard from an interview with Robert Bruce on Lighting the void Podcast. https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/joe-rupe/lighting-the-void/e/62770165. Or you can search for it on any podcast app.

He said he teaches even children to do this and it works. He is a hardcorde Aussie astral traveler and  says he draws a banishing pentagram (start at the bottom left going up)  while saying I banish you in the name of Tetragrammaton. Could probably say Jesus or Yeheshua as well

There is also Sage you can burn in your home that can clear the area, as well as Palo Santo wood( much more bearable if you can't handle smoke due to health reasons)

Also your thoughts and actions are very important to your mental well being. Stuff can get attached to you if you dwell too much on the negative and your energy is low. Alcohol and drugs etc lower your defenses. This I know from personal experience as it's the only time i get F'd with anymore is if I drank too much or got too high. Things like to feed of off the low energy. If your loving and happy and overall positive creating positive karma it's much harder for things to get through.

Also the hardest one is try to stay calm and then you can properly evaluate the situation if fear takes over its much harder to think rationally.

Good luck hope this helps someone.

Edited by Klinsly
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Takingcharge said:

i really have no idea,  what would you recommend?

im not sure what you mean by this?  you mean to evaluate its origin?

it was internal but i felt it in my ears though.  but i have been  hearing soundbytes a bit  differently then normal .    but this 1 instance i really wasnt sure it was different.   it said   ''know this,   i will nail you.''  
especially in combinaiton with the other things that have been happening

That's not a good sign .   I recommend strongly that you read  the link I made for you above ;

https://selfdefinition.org/hearing-voices/Wilson-Van-Dusen-The-Presence-of-Spirits-in-Madness.pdf

Especially the part where people describe the sort of things 'negative entities'  say to them .  This is  pretty ventral to analysing the type of influence and its intentions .

And dont brush it off    as something that happens to others or to 'crazy people'   as Dr Van Dusen stated in that article ;

"

The subjects of this study came to the attention of friends or the public because of unusual behavior. The average layman's picture of the mentally ill as raving lunatics is far from reality. Most of these people have become entangled in inner
processes and simply fail to manage their lives well. In the hospital most have freedom of the grounds and the average visitor is impressed that,aside from occasional odd bits of behavior, the patients have most of their powers and appear like almost everyone else. Many return home in a month or two, never to need mental hospitalization again.

You asked about a reading ,  even on the surface a reading indicates instablity and this is backed up by some of your other post content .  The type of problems you outline are due to a 'fracturing' or a coming unstuck of the psyche  - parts of 'you' are talking to yourself and suggesting threats - bad , while other parts of you are drifting off into other people and feeling their sensations or others actions are invading your sensory field .

But you dont  have an interest in LBR or  anything like it or  dont have ANY practice ?  or an interest in stopping these 'invasions' ?    And you just want a reading without a remedy .  The reading is ; you are potentially heading for trouble .

I realise you may not  'have a practice'  or want to start one  , thats up to you , but it is best to  get a handle on some things before they develop further  - good luck

17 hours ago, Nungali said:

You asked about a reading ,  even on the surface a reading indicates instablity and this is backed up by some of your other post content .  The type of problems you outline are due to a 'fracturing' or a coming unstuck of the psyche  - parts of 'you' are talking to yourself and suggesting threats - bad , while other parts of you are drifting off into other people and feeling their sensations or others actions are invading your sensory field .

But you dont  have an interest in LBR or  anything like it or  dont have ANY practice ?  or an interest in stopping these 'invasions' ?    And you just want a reading without a remedy .  The reading is ; you are potentially heading for trouble .

I realise you may not  'have a practice'  or want to start one  , thats up to you , but it is best to  get a handle on some things before they develop further  - good luck

thanks for responding,

You misunderstand me,   im definatly trying to address the things going on with me,  im working on that.

however the specific bit about possible entities,   thats what i wanted potentially  getting a read on . 

in the offchance that theres an actual spirit issue,    i need to know, and well, i dont really know what to do in that case.   aside from finding an exorcist or some kind of spiritual healer thats not a con man.  witch without a  recommendation from a  trusted knowledgable person will prove most likely to be a  challenge.  so i need a way to   rule it out,    or in, i guess    

thats why i posted asking about this

im not an occultist,   so i have serious issues with writing pentagrams   calling out beings  and invoking spirits, for obvious obvious reasons.

i dont want to invoke spirits, i want to get rid of them. if it were the case that something is  going on. 

though i get the sense from your writings that you dont believe such  things really  exists (i havent read it all yet). from what i read i get the sense that you  look at it through a lens of psychological processes?

il be back to respond further i had to little time

Edited by Takingcharge

Well, there are good and bad spirits. You might not like the idea of 'having spirits inside  yourself ', hence dont like the idea of calling them in ..... but I think they could already be there.  According to the theory some of the  , the best and highest spirits are the highest aspects of our own selves, or higher qualities  and these will dispel lower order spirits . This is how the effected recovered .

The thing is, whether its a psychological process or a spirit  doesnt really matter ; the causes, effects, manifestations and cures  work on either levels , the essentials of protection and recovery are under lyingly similar - as Dr VanDusen's work shows .  They are both just different ways of looking at it .  Thats why I appreciate the work of Israel Regardie , he was qualified in both fields and realised the value of ritual and meditation in healing the psyche .

Some people that dont want to use 'magical (or psychological ) technology' view it as 'religion ' and prayer  and that works for them too . But then again I know there are some that refuse to have anything to do with these methods as  well.  An exorcist may well use a complex religious or magical ritual, and as you say,  how do you know if you get a good one or not .  Personally, I would rather 'exorcise' myself than let some other  'muck around ' with those aspects of myself .

We'll all have different answers from different traditions. But from where I'm standing, I'd see these sort of things arising where you haven't got protection from higher beings. In Buddhism, there are several buddhas who have mantras that can protect you from spirit harm, which can trigger disease or accidents.

https://fpmt.org/mandala/archives/mandala-issues-for-2000/may/mental-and-physical-illness-can-be-caused-by-spirits/

I remember when I was younger I took acid and I had the distinct feeling I was under attack from astral entities. When I slept a played the mantra Om Mani Padme Hum on repeat for the whole night. As soon as I put it on, I saw golden rainbow light in the room and felt utterly secure and at peace. I slept like a baby that night. Could have just been the acid, but there's something about that drug that I think shifts your mind into the astral plane, so not everything is as much a hallucination as you might think. 

Personally, I'd recommend either the Mani or the Medicine Buddha mantras. 

Listening to this once a day will help at first.

If you want to go deeper, you can read the sutra and practice this meditation. 

Good luck to you

• Like 1

On 6/13/2020 at 6:51 PM, Nungali said:

I cant seem to find the two posts I wrote years back , the source material for one was looking at the degree structure of practices of a magical society and how those degrees and levels relate to the regulation of your  own psyche. I could go into my own records and drag them up  IF  this is more than a casual enquiry / request  (in the past I have spent a lot of time trying to help with such issues, never to get a response from that person again ) .

While searching for something else, I saw this:

On 6/13/2020 at 6:51 PM, Nungali said:

Here is the source material for the other one citing Swedenborg ;

This also looks good   - extract :

" Spirits generally acknowledge the existence of three primary categories, or main divisions. The bottom of the hierarchy is made up of imperfect spirits who are characterized by the predominance of material instincts over the moral nature, and the propensity to be wicked. Second degree spirits are good spirits characterized by the predominance of the moral nature over material instincts, and the desire for good. The frst or highest category consists of those who are pure spirits and have attained the supreme degree of perfection. "

https://kardecpedia.com/en/study-guide/2/the-spirits-book/114/book-two-the-spirit-world/chapter-i-spirits/spirit-hierarchy

Van Dusen's and Swedenborg's  work cited above goes into this in more detail .

Potentially helpful posts :

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ilumairen said:

While searching for something else, I saw this:

Gosh !  You are god aren't you  !  How on earth did you find that  ?

Can I interest you in a job as my secretary ?