angstg

I need an explanation for this phenomenon after loss of sexual energy..

45 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

My post was prefaced with, “from my perspective and understanding,” and my post said “is” and not “can only be” - which is in accordance with the teachings I have received. 

Nice playing around words but that is not what you said.

45 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

So yes, my statements were true as they were set forth

Since you know better than the Buddha, I will pass....

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Zork said:

Nice playing around words but that is not what you said.

Since you know better than the Buddha, I will pass....

What I shared has to do with the teachings I received on the practice of Six Lokas, and was kept very brief (and very much in the realm of my own knowledge and understanding), as I determined how much to share and if working with the Lokas (or some variation there of) would possibly be of benefit to the OP, or just create the potential for future various confusions.

I found this appropriate, as he mentioned samaya in the context of Tibetan Buddhism.

“Even the great bodhisattvas are like a speck of sand on the beach is to the Earth in comparison to the Buddha.”

- something which has stayed with me from my reading.

I am not even a great bodhisattva, even if my interaction here is in response to suffering. I lack the skill to blow the suffering away, or point in such a way it self liberates.

And I find your insistence on some passively aggressive interpretation and presentation of what I did actually write confounding.

Is the topic of the six realms and samsara important to you? Do you actually wish to discus them?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, anshino23 said:

The trouble with the SR practice outside of a genuine or authentic tradition is that most get very high on their own energy (or frankly disturbance of their own energy due to suppression) which will make them overconfident in their abilities and lack the discernment required to ascertain their mental and physical state from an objective angle.

On top of this it certainly does not help that most guys that frequent the semen retention subreddit or come here with a history of semen retention practice do not have a partner. 

I'm going to build on your post if you don't mind, @anshino23

What might be the problem with SR? 

1) The practitioner thinks of it as retention, instead of working with desire. This is basically suppression. 

2) The practitioner is too young. As a layman (as opposite to a monk), life has different phases. We are socially and biologically wired to go through relationships while young. If we still live in society, and are surrounded with the very persons we desire, there might be psychological and physiological triggers that we encounter that activate sexual desire. If the practitioner is older, and have gone through relationships, this will be easier to handle. There have been interesting studies/analyses on Catholic priests, and how joining priset seminar at a too young age can become a hindrance in sexual/emotional maturity. 

3) The practitioner lack foundation skill.

There are many traditional arts, developed in monasteries or by hermits, that deals with the above. In those arts it is called foundation practices, but it is still way beyond what is taught in this modern world of workshops. 

4) Then there is always the question: Why is a person drawn to that kind of practice?

• Like 5

@angstg you have probably gone through the threads in the Grotto, where much of what has been written here can be found as well. 

Edit: I highly recommend the Pink elephant thread. 

Edited by Cleansox

3 hours ago, ilumairen said:

What I shared has to do with the teachings I received on the practice of Six Lokas, and was kept very brief (and very much in the realm of my own knowledge and understanding), as I determined how much to share and if working with the Lokas (or some variation there of) would possibly be of benefit to the OP, or just create the potential for future various confusions.

I found this appropriate, as he mentioned samaya in the context of Tibetan Buddhism.

“Even the great bodhisattvas are like a speck of sand on the beach is to the Earth in comparison to the Buddha.”

- something which has stayed with me from my reading.

I am not even a great bodhisattva, even if my interaction here is in response to suffering. I lack the skill to blow the suffering away, or point in such a way it self liberates.

And I find your insistence on some passively aggressive interpretation and presentation of what I did actually write confounding.

Is the topic of the six realms and samsara important to you? Do you actually wish to discus them?

In my whole life i have only seen as many women admit they are wrong as the times i have seen pink unicorns, farting rainbows....

So yes, you know better.

Pass.....

On 6/17/2020 at 2:04 PM, Zork said:

In my whole life i have only seen as many women admit they are wrong as the times i have seen pink unicorns, farting rainbows....

So yes, you know better.

Pass.....

Dear Zork, what does my gender have to do with your interpretation of my post?

In the books on the subject I have read (authored by people with differing genitalia than mine), and in the teachings (adapted by a male Rinpoche on older teachings by yet another male Rinpoche), and in regard to what was presented and shared by a male senior student of the first male Rinpoche mentioned we as students and practioners are guided and instructed (for a variety of reasons I suspect you are well aware of) that we exit Samsara through the human realm.

And while I am not only willing but pleased to bow to the wisdom shared by these individuals who I trust in my instruction, I do not bow to what you have presented here. Do not bring my gender into whatever debate you wish to have with me again.

P.S. I thought everyone knew, unicorns fart glitter and traverse rainbows. 

Edited by ilumairen
typo exist instead of exit

@freeform

6 years and I have not gone into such hungry ghost states that you have mentioned. I feel younger than I was in 18. I could write 1000 words in 10 minutes. You said I do not have the ability to sink my QI but the thing is I did not do anything. I do not do anything. All I did was retain my semen. Semen is only meant for procreation and I tried to save it as much as I can. Things like jing and other energy built by itself. All the sensation on my spine, all the current on my tongue, all the lights on my forehead. All happened automatically, once I truly retained my semen. And yes, I played with lust energy but that energy also arose by itself. My sole belief was to save semen. Other things took care of itself. Now I do not understand why I need Guru if my purpose is to save semen. Guru: ‘Just don’t masturbate.’ Me: ‘Okay, I have been doing that for a long time. Thanks for your time.’

Yes, I would rather die than to ejaculate mindlessly. My all loss of this energy was through conscious effort. I cannot do anything unconsciously or knowing that this action will lead to destruction.

Other than that I can understand that heart palpitation and other things happened. Sometimes it was hard, but the thing is life is hard itself. I did not let anything consume me. You wrote: 'where one's lust corrupts the purity of the heart - one would look to similarly corrupt the purity and innocence of other people with one's lust...' Things I want to clarify here is that lust is not impure energy. There is no such thing that is pure or impure energy in heart, but intentions. Remember we are made of very sex energy. The only thing is to not let this energy fall down. We, humans, are made from this lust energy and it forever remains with us like gravity that exists in a law of nature.

For now and for the whole these years I am focusing on one knowledge that losing semen leads to my downfall and the outer world. Also, now the sensation of lust starts giving me immense energy. But I refrain from it, only work under certain conditions.

Other than that I will tell you one incident. There was a time 4 months ago when there was strong lust energy inside me with Day 21 of retention energy. I went to one hotel, there the electric bulb (which was on a row) turned off. Then I went to my friend’s house, there too such a thing happened. I don’t know about this. But there is one long sign that I have yet to ponder on about such an electric phenomenon. For now, I am only pondering on why people are dying after a relapse. Anyway, for my whole life, I have been alone. Like so alone, Milarepa inside his cave. For 6 months during cultivating my retention energy, I did not move out of the house. Now for me, it is the same if I go outside or if I live inside. However, the external world means nothing to me, I am trying to find out the relation of the human body with the outer world. However, thank you for the message, I am still in the raw phase as I said earlier. Here, we are deviating from the core subject, and yet trying to convey a message. 

@Cleansox

Damp heat and phlegm only happened in the first two weeks of the journey. Yes, it affects the heart and unbalances the mind. That is where extreme cold shower comes into play. I said I will not stop and I do not need a teacher unless I have morals because nature functions under a certain law. Just like gravity, and all phenomena in nature, it is the law of moral this sex energy functions. I have found this by changing my inner intention and how the universe responds. However, I have not found the first cause that makes this happen. I have not found why the universe punishes us after the loss of semen. 

You said to me that I have read some Grotto thread. No, I have not. I would look into it but I know they would go against the nature of retaining. The most important knowledge we humans need to have for now is that not everybody can retain semen. The journey is hard itself, and it is mandatory to follow the less restricted path.

@Sudhamma

You said those people whom you do not know have no karmic link with you. Once I was on a long streak. That day I lusted too much. There was a work of mine to go to a bank which I would go often to deposit and withdraw my money. The thing is that–– that day the event of me going to the bank happened just after I relapsed. I said to myself, ‘well, too much lust in my body, I need to lose this.’ Also, it was the year 2018 where I was not convinced about the effect in the outer world after my loss of semen. This thing is very private and I do not share with anybody, well I wish to write on this here, however. So what happened is that I lost my semen that day and right after 10 minutes I went to a bank. Things were going normal. And all of a sudden this happened. A girl in a counter who gives and takes money suddenly acted in a very rude way. ‘Sign here,’ she said, ‘remove the date, and put another,’ she said. Everybody was looking at me. She said those things in a very rude and loud voice, and that was not how someone would treat her customer. Then I thought it’s normal and again she repeated, ‘don’t you even know how to write a date?’ Damn, I thought and acted politely and said, ‘could you please say such things in a good manner’ There was a debate kind of, and I thought that I am again stuck in this web of events. I think it’s karma and samsara, however. Keep in mind that no such things happen to me in a long streak. This was one event, and after that my life also spiraled down for another week. There was a turmoil I could remember. Ignoring all these things I started my practice again. Such things and events always question me, all these anxiety and aggression of the world grows stronger after the loss of sexual energy. Also, that was one event. There are many such events like I would see fights on a street, I would see scooter crash, I would see the fight of my neighbor, I would see a gas explosion, I would see a plane crash, right after my relapse. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. And that is why I am trying my 100 percent to have a very moral life to prevent such things in the world. I know it sounds insane, but it is not. And that is why I came here to ask. But I think people have not experienced such a thing here. Maybe people are still in the path of darkness. I am sorry, but all my words are very true, and I am not deviating to another views. 

@ilumairen

I read your comments on this thread, and you have written about six lokas or realms. I think this is real. However, I also think there are only 3 such states. (i) Heaven state where all things go as per your wish. The world is effortless and there is no negative things that surround us. (ii) Hell state. This is a pure hell state. Nothing works as per the self. There are all difficulties. Even the neuron inside our brain goes against it. (iii) Limbo state. Where nothing happens. You become invisible to the world. However, this is just my speculation. One thing I want to tell is that during my hardcore retention streak I would shift such states. I have not written about this because this might cause confusion. In a simple understanding, on my long streak, I would meet certain people. After a relapse, I would meet certain people who are very different from the people I meet in a long streak. And these same people would appear again and again according to my retention streak. Sometimes I would also call them as a higher and lower being. The higher and lower being would never meet or cross each other. Whenever I had a much higher streak, with enough sexual energy, I would find myself surrounded by such higher people or people who are completely opposite from the lower being. And as I relapsed these people would stop talking to me and the old lower being would contact me. These events also fall into my pattern. 

Maybe the destruction in the outer world also relates to such a realm. It is that I created a higher realm, and as soon as I dissipated my sexual energy, the higher realm begins to dissolve and so such destruction happens. And as I live in a lower realm for some time, this too needs to get destructed when I shift myself to a higher realm. However, that’s just my experience.

The other thing I would want to write something very out of the topic to you. I do not know if it sounds insane or not. Do you remember the two teachers of Buddha, Uddaka Ramaputta and Alara Kalama? This is my own theory that after going through long meditation streak, Buddha had achieved some power of shifting dimensions. And it was sure that bad events followed him after his loss of sexual energy, which in fact killed his two teachers. I know this sounds insane, but during that period of time, the human population was very low. And as soon as he wants to teach such a path to his two teachers, he hears a news that both have died. Sounds eerie. This too is a reason that loss of sexual energy is considered the greatest misconduct in Buddhism. However, that is my theory which I want to share with you.

To everyone, I want to write one more thing. Please do not have views. Needing a teacher is a view. However not needing a teacher is also a view, it’s better to not think about the teacher. I am also writing this after reading answers from @anshino23 and @Cleansox , All the four points you mentioned here is the view on working of retention. ‘Practitioner can be too young, or too old’, ‘practitioner lack foundation skills’, or ‘why is a person drawn to a practise’. Practitioners just practice. In my retention journey, I have also found that such views also act as a blockage of the flow of energy. Once the views are strong, there would be a stuck of energy. I would like to say please deconstruct such a thing. When the self is not distracted with ideas and views, the inner power starts to rise. 

Thank you for reading. 

Edited by angstg
'All limitations are self imposed.'

1 hour ago, angstg said:

When the self is not distracted with ideas and views, the inner power starts to rise. 

Hi angst,

Very good ~ you walk your own road less traveled. Along the way you may meet fellow travelers...

th?id=OIP.T60gmbyLv5q0Uo7mBM4JqAHaJQ&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300 th?id=OIP.3esKy3rWfK0s1OcyE32J_QHaHa&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

th?id=OIP.b2F3NtKH2YesA4Ll0lPxvgHaFN&pid=Api&P=0&w=223&h=158

YOU & YOURSELF...  best foot forward...

Keep safe and well.

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement
  • Like 2

Yes. 

Why listen to advice coming from other peoples experience, handed down in old traditions, when you can learn first hand what works and what doesn't. 

Ironically, that might mean changing ones view 😁

• Like 1

4 hours ago, angstg said:

Now I do not understand why I need Guru if my purpose is to save semen.

First of all, you misunderstand my intentions.

I strongly believe that everyone is free to do anything one wishes - as long as your actions don't harm another.

You certainly don't need a guru.

But it's also true that lots of semen is not the real motivation for you.

(There are plenty of ways to get as much semen as you could handle, I'm sure :blink:)...

Your retention practice is clearly a means to an end - a tool you're using to achieve something more than just being full of semen. Maybe you're looking for some sort of self-optimization... some kind of power, strength or vitality... maybe you have some spiritual aims...

But what I told you above was to show you that the path you're on is a well-trodden one. The symptoms you shared are a confirmation of that.

For example, the topic of this post is a clear indication of a phenomenon of 'delusion of reference'... This is a very common symptom of a somewhat serious qi deviation... The other symptoms and problems I wrote about are what other people have experienced as they've carried on down a similar path as you. These symptoms are common enough to be named. Here is an example from a past member of this forum (you can read about the classical symptoms of deviation in the post above the one I linked to)

Will all of that happen to you?

I'm not sure.

But it's relatively common.

And it would be unkind of me to see you heading in that direction and not at least mention what's potentially around the corner for you (especially as you asked me directly about one of your symptoms).

The reason I mentioned about finding an appropriate system or teacher to follow is because you're not just looking to have a sack full of semen - but that you're aiming for something more than that... And in fact, you do already have a guru... that guru is your own mind, it's the information you've consumed and ideas you've formed. But when you're trying to get somewhere difficult - and the terrain is treacherous - you need a guide that has walked that path before... not one that's just thought lots about it and read some Reddit threads.

What you do with the information I'm sharing is completely up to you. And whatever direction you take, I wish you the best of luck with your endeavours :)

• Like 6

21 hours ago, Zork said:

So yes, you know better.

Pass.....

No Pass.  Your comment came off as insulting and misogynistic.  Other posts like this will cause a suspension.  I'm sure you can phrase your thoughts without offending other groups. 

The Moderators

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Welcomer said:

No Pass.  Your comment came off as insulting and misogynistic.  Other posts like this will cause a suspension.  I'm sure you can phrase your thoughts without offending other groups. 

The Moderators

Yes pass!!!

I do not wish to converse with people like ilumairen who are certain.

The more advanced one is, the less certain things are.

Welcomer1984, remember, it all starts with doublespeak.

As for the joke about unicorns, it is just anecdotal evidence. Did you get offended?

I am offended that you took offence. ;)

Edited by Zork

17 minutes ago, Zork said:

I do not wish to converse with people like ilumairen who are certain.

First: I wasn’t responding to, or engaging with you in any manner. So if you do not wish to converse then simply don’t quote my posts or use my name.

Second: The use of “from my perspective and understanding” was intended to convey openness to the possibility what I was presenting may 1) be in error from another perspective and 2) others may have a different understanding.

The more advanced one is, the less certain things are.

Did I claim certainty or advancement?

Welcomer1984, remember, it all starts with doublespeak.

Misogyny isn’t being given a pass here, although you are certainly free to pass over my posts any time you wish.

Edited by ilumairen

14 hours ago, angstg said:

@ilumairen

I read your comments on this thread, and you have written about six lokas or realms. I think this is real. However, I also think there are only 3 such states. (i) Heaven state where all things go as per your wish. The world is effortless and there is no negative things that surround us. (ii) Hell state. This is a pure hell state. Nothing works as per the self. There are all difficulties. Even the neuron inside our brain goes against it. (iii) Limbo state. Where nothing happens. You become invisible to the world. However, this is just my speculation. One thing I want to tell is that during my hardcore retention streak I would shift such states. I have not written about this because this might cause confusion. In a simple understanding, on my long streak, I would meet certain people. After a relapse, I would meet certain people who are very different from the people I meet in a long streak. And these same people would appear again and again according to my retention streak. Sometimes I would also call them as a higher and lower being. The higher and lower being would never meet or cross each other. Whenever I had a much higher streak, with en

Do you have more info regarding this state?

11 hours ago, freeform said:

(There are plenty of ways to get as much semen as you could handle, I'm sure :blink:)...

And now I am going to do some meditation to get the image of this out of my head 😁

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Cleansox said:

And now I am going to do some meditation to get the image of this out of my head

th?id=OIP.lzONBWcukGjsDAYEU3ZlFwHaEo&pid=Api&P=0&w=276&h=173

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zork said:

I do not wish to converse with people ..

You got a warning.  You went into drama mode. 

One week suspension.  Next one will be worse.  

When you come back.  I'd recommend chilling. 

And moderation is back. 😁 

I Welcome that, but I am sure there will be a thread about it being too harsh. You cannot please all. 

Angstg there are many people in the nofap forums that report "bad luck" or internal consciousness patterns as you mentioned.

I'm my experience the reasons for what you do or any experience of a higher mind or self guiding you or that you have to reach to and struggle to maintain throughout your life is related to the Sambogakaya. In hinduism they distinguish between the kundalini of the nirmanakaya (prana) and sambogakaya (chit). The two kundalini are made of entirely different substances that do not strengthen or weaken or purify each other but surely do open or close to one another.

Weakening your nirmanakaya you are messing up the cultivation you did in the womb. Tantra can take you higher and so can the act of orgasm or masturbation use those higher energies as fuel and burn through them. This is the natural mechanism. The body is empty after all...

Just imagine a student in tibet working through a legitimate lineage masturbating and wasting chi, he won't make much of any progress even if he works directly with atiyoga which aims for the highest states directly.

----

I've skimmed the latter part of this thread. But the stuff about lust killing gotamas 2 hindu teacher is nonsense. Don't go into that territory. A little sex didn't kill no one.

• Like 2

@mark

Limbo state is such a state where there comes a pause. No events follow the practitioner. No good events, no bad events. To tell you the truth, I have not gone beyond this state. At first 'hell state' follows as in the moment after a relapse, everything that I have explained above. Then 'heaven state' follows. The hell ends, there is no mental torture, guilt, shame, or anything. Sometimes there is remainder of heaven state that has to finish then comes a hell state. After some time then comes a limbo state. Where your presence is not a presence nor the absence. You live in between. The affair of the world is on one side, you on the other side. It's like you are not in this world anymore. If your energy at this time is strong then it also reflects in the outer world. I have not gone beyond this. At the very moment, I am entering in such a state. However there is bliss, there is warm heat in the stomach, the spine seems to be breathing and mind in a calm state. We should not and never engage in lust when such a state comes, else 'hell state' arises again. Thank you for asking this question, the explanation can seem vague but can only be understood by the self-practice. 

@EmeraldHead

Nofap thread. They only go for 2,3 days and relapse. I have stopped visiting that subreddit for long. Also, I have stopped visiting other semen retention related subreddit since late 2019. My experience comes from longer streak with extreme will, extreme cold shower everyday (sometimes thrice), and extreme purification through lust (I know it sounds ironic, but there comes a time when you have to withdraw from such lust, and only focus on lust that is created from within not without, and then drop that too), maybe that is why my relapse has higher impact. However, at the very moment, I am refraining again to talk such a thing. Because it is the nature of practice itself, as the days pass by, I lose interest in such stuff, like I am slowly transcending to another consciousness. 

Thank you for your knowledge about Sambogakaya and Nirmanakaya, that is new to me. I was searching about relapse phenomenon yesterday, and got something from another religion. Let me share that with you here, it wrote: 'The teshuvos Maharsham (7:26) quotes the Zohar that masturbation is worse than all other sin. The teshuvos P'nei Yehoshua says that it is like murder. The Maharal in Be'er HaGula (Be'er sheni perek tes) says that it is worse than murder.' The important point to remember here is that in all religions masturbation is in fact a greatest sin. It is my own sin that bad things happen to my own perception of inner and the outer. However, let it be, I am not focusing on such stuff now, at the moment I am euphoric from my own practise :)

One more thing, since my last relapse I have been more serious about my practice. I only used lust energy for the first 4 days or so and then I dropped it off. Now is the time to transcend. The energy seem to build up in my stomach already and been slowly moving up. This part of the retention journey is the best part. No more lust, no more thoughts, just pure euphoria. Also, now when I close my eyes I see lots of vivid images like in a dream. And my dream seems to be like my reality. 

Cheers. Love and Kindness. Good days are coming. Peace. ^_^

Edited by angstg
All limitations are self-imposed.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, angstg said:

@mark

Limbo state is such a state where there comes a pause. No events follow the practitioner. No good events, no bad events. To tell you the truth, I have not gone beyond this state. At first 'hell state' follows as in the moment after a relapse, everything that I have explained above. Then 'heaven state' follows. The hell ends, there is no mental torture, guilt, shame, or anything. Sometimes there is remainder of heaven state that has to finish then comes a hell state. After some time then comes a limbo state. Where your presence is not a presence nor the absence. You live in between. The affair of the world is on one side, you on the other side. It's like you are not in this world anymore. If your energy at this time is strong then it also reflects in the outer world. I have not gone beyond this. At the very moment, I am entering in such a state. However there is bliss, there is warm heat in the stomach, the spine seems to be breathing and mind in a calm state. We should not and never engage in lust when such a state comes, else 'hell state' arises again. Thank you for asking this question, the explanation can seem vague but can only be understood by the self-practice. 

This is very helpful, many thanks

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mark said:

Limbo state is such a state where there comes a pause. No events follow the practitioner. No good events, no bad events.

Hi mark,

You can relax in the limbo state by dancing...

Be careful - don't hurt your back.

Stay safe and well.

- Anand

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Angstg you are not transcending anything. You will not get good looks from almost anyone if you use words in that excessive manner.

The nofap reddit is cancer. On their forums they have a couple people who made it like 8years plus, with tantra and proper full celibacy; who appeared over the years. But yes avoid all of those places, bad energy from many people there.

About the Jewish quote...let me guess, they also stoned bad people and cut the hands of thieves or something similar? A WANK is worse than murder?! Do we live on the same planet?! A human life has so much more potential and so much more purpose than their barbaric rules.

In the previous post I wanted to emphasize the attitude towards the subject, not specific rituals to follow with a further closed mind. The chi and jing expended in an ejaculation is very easy to replenish. And the whole porn is out of the window once you build yourself or find yourself in a very purposeful life.

You did not relapse, stop counting days. Your mental development everyday, week and year is more attractive to your personally and more fulfilling and important to you then the physical semen and energy you accumulate or loose everyday, week or year.

All these ancient traditions, be it buddhism or hinduism usually have moral rules ethics. These are things you try to obey for your own gain. That gain is no postnatal energy of the Nirmanakaya. But it is the Sambogakaya. Sambogakaya is your infinite mind and your true intentions behind every apparent intention/feeling/thoughts/experience. Those rules of ethics come into practice and actually help you cultivate and refine your spirit once you are an Arahant. They are not for desperate conservation of some physical bound, non-immortal 'energy'.

First you become a human. A fulfilled, legendary leader of men. Then you become a sage. And finally you become an eternally liberated sage that can understand nothingness itself using it's own instruments. There have been 3 separate categories since time immemorial and none can be skipped, including the earthly one where you live a mentally healthy and balanced life. Standing up day and night 24/7 on top of a stone for 20 years, or castrating yourself only makes you a dry bread to God and not nectar.

8 minutes ago, EmeraldHead said:

You will not get good looks from almost anyone if you use words in that excessive manner.

th?id=OIP.lNiEgnmYx8AjDZURNX-1fAHaHa&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

th?id=OIP.xsBqrdAl2Ey4mAdP-kse7AHaCz&pid=Api&P=0&w=407&h=155

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement

2 hours ago, Limahong said:

Hi mark,

You can relax in the limbo state by dancing...

Be careful - don't hurt your back.

Stay safe and well.

- Anand

Haha, I like your flair makes me chuckle

Dance the Steps of 'Yu' and you can enter the un-manifest if you like