Sign in to follow this  
Mspitzer65

Jade?

Is there any spirit Jade or anything that helps during meditation I see all of Jade for sale some cheap some not what's everyone's thought?

Been awhile since I posted sorry. Everything going good I did loose my way with meditation.

Hey there.  I'm an old gem, crystal and stone hound. 

Often gazing down while I walk, to see who's about...

So many treasures, often so close at hand, waiting to be noticed.

I've been using Yeh Ming Zhu (dragon's pearl) in meditation for years now, as a resonant magnifier and reflector for intention predominantly.

IMG_2685.thumb.JPG.31e87ea9c7075f379520da8b83c43ccb.JPG

Not sure of its geological family.  It's extremely rare in the West.  I've only found one reliable source.

I'm also partial to Selenite (mineral not true crystal), Malachite, Obsidian, Tourmaline and my current obsession, Labradorite.

All stones resonate their essence and I work with many, rotating what's around my workspace as intuition dictates.  Though Jade is one I have little experience with and only one small piece... a small Pi given by a nurse friend.  Jade seems to evade me honestly.  I'm curious about Spirit Jade for sure.

Edited by silent thunder
  • Thanks 1

Yes I see some on sale at auction sites for 2500 to 3500 just wanted everyone throughts can't afford alot but if Jade does carry some spirit energy would that help in meditation or not at all just a myth. Hard to believe that it is a myth.

I don't know about this whole promise man. That crystals can help. It sounds too promising to me. I mean what is meditation, just staying trying to fall asleep but not falling asleep? I learned in meditation you have to actually remove trauma, issues, obstructions (emotional and cognitive (karmas)) instead of just sitting there idling and awaiting your death :/

This is a personal journey of finding the golden elixir within your nature. Any non-personal factor out there is a bias in another direction but the centre. I just don't see how a crystal can help you. Surely amethyst for example can be useful if you're drunk. I used my amethyst mate when I was drunk in bed once. But that is not meditation.

If you're ever done muscle control work you know the way of relaxing the muscles to do deeper in them or in consciousness and to truly pacify the mind in an everlasting way from working the body is to deeply relax through relaxation not through tensing in another way or forcing your muscles to stand still. You have to actually let go. And there is no way of doing this without practicing awareness of those body parts at the same time, or all of them. But this is natural, not hardcore concentration practice.

So I imagine the mind must be trained in a similar manner. Essentially "empty but not void". So you don't just want void emptiness, and neither concentration. But a natural tranquility. This is how you go inwards in my humble experience.

Crystals may be great in helping to pacify or fortify the lower bodily nature/shi shen with specific qualities but the inter-personal nature is beyond the development of these primal creatures.

Sign in to follow this