On 11/21/2021 at 1:02 PM, Nungali said:

A four plant limit - in pots  

:)

weed-05.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=400

Legal in your country?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ralis said:

Legal in your country?

No effin way !  its a state thing . Used to be able to grow some in S.A. .... dont know what happened with that .

A few years back , my neighbor got busted ;    helicopter with 3 crew flew around her garden { $ cost ? } , then a 4WD with 4 crew turned up and spent over an hours there  { $ cost ? }  and gave here a charge for cultivation ( she had one immature plant in veggie patch ), she had to go to court { $ cost ? }  and got fined  $100 . 

The worst one I heard about was a mother who had a badly epileptic son, she was at her wits ,  her physical and emotional ends ... until a friend recommend  M . Then she got onto a Doc who supplied . She was amazed at how their lives turned into some normality . But then Doc got busted . Anyway , they made a tv doco about it and how stupid the law was  and the woman said she now had to get it from other sources .

next week she got busted , and not a normal bust but  cops in riot gear, armor ... heaps of them , descended on her , like an anti-terrorist operation .  Cant remember the  punishment , it was over the top  .

Now we do have some medical M permissions , but  its difficult .

Celebrated the end of the semester and my sculptures of Darkness & Dies (Day) with three draws off some dabs. I drew those facing a mirror. an exponential amount of smoke exhales in relation to the amount I thought I inhaled. After the second draw, eyes glazed and all american red, white, and blue. After the third draw, there was no white remaining.

• Haha 1

On 11/18/2021 at 10:18 PM, ralis said:

With cloning, genetic drift occurs. Especially, with all the crazy hybridization these days. Just before harvest bud leaves started to dry up. Really pissed me off! 

My plants were around 4’ each which should have yielded about 2 lbs each. 

" As Above So Below"

On 11/18/2021 at 9:34 PM, Draco said:

Those dark purplelish strains are really special...

Apples and Bananas by Cookies!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, steve said:

Apples and Bananas by Cookies!

I haven't been blessed to smoke that yet :( I'm going to take look and see if its about my area

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Draco said:

" As Above So Below"

That is a really profound cryptic response! :lol:

Just received my Cannabonsai kit from cannabonsai.org (good youtubes).  Was just $48 (US).  Pretty complete, including 2 seeds and importantly droppers for raising and lowering PH levels of water.  I've killed off 3 seedling recently and while I think I learned from each tragic death, the last lesson is balance the damn PH  :angry:.  The kit also comes w/ Ph strips.  

The tiny growing area and stringent trimming means very little product.  I half expect if smoking with a friend, they ask how much harvest from the 3 month effort, I'll say, 'Not horrible, but uh you're smoking it all now'. 

If I don't kill it, and get 3.5 to 10 grams dry, I'll be a happy man. 

edit.. and killed it.  5 seedlings down, 3 seeds to go.  :ph34r:

Edited by thelerner

Just got me a set of  'bubble bags'  .     Now this is an interesting process !   and fairly easy .

results  where, at first,  like Leb blonde , but as it dries it has a greenish colour ... a bit too much . Anyway , first attempt , so not too bad .   A bit crumbly ... I would like it to be more 'elastic' .

3 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Just got me a set of  'bubble bags'  .     Now this is an interesting process !   and fairly easy .

results  where, at first,  like Leb blonde , but as it dries it has a greenish colour ... a bit too much . Anyway , first attempt , so not too bad .   A bit crumbly ... I would like it to be more 'elastic' .

Bubble bags?

Bubble bag experiments where fun , got most of the kinks and mistakes out first attempt , learnt a lot.

2nd  lot  ......... sweeeeeeet !  

8d3d83e286a4bf59f8e87cbb7ff8ba236f53a80a

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 1/7/2022 at 7:46 PM, Nungali said:

Bubble bag experiments where fun , got most of the kinks and mistakes out first attempt , learnt a lot.

2nd  lot  ......... sweeeeeeet !  

8d3d83e286a4bf59f8e87cbb7ff8ba236f53a80a

looks nice, tasty too, I imagine,,,,

I like several tastes, fruity, sour, piney, skunky, many more.

but a hashish taste holds a special place in my heart, lungs, mind, soul

• Like 1

I've always been true to the green. So to speak, there were times when my enthusiasm cost me money (fines)( loss of herb) and time (incarceration).

After one bust; a Sherriff told me, "Yes, I put your name in the paper. It's advertising for you; I said it was top quality. Even listed your address, so folks know where to buy off you." Then he asked for a political contribution, nothing major, he said, "500 to 5,000, somewhere in there."

assuring me, that until election, I wouldn't have to worry about him coming back around.

This post I want to mention, Hemp. a few posts back, @ralis posted that possibly. and possibly is a key word, Kentucky might do the right thing with marijuana. This is a complex issue. Traditionally: Kentucky, California, Oregon, and Hawaii, were considered by high times magazine, year in, year out, as the top four for growing this marvelous herb. Depending on the details of the bill, will determine if its the right thing or not. Some states have legalized marijuana and by doing so, put the screws to producer and consumer alike.

Back to Hemp. Kentucky, traditionally was also a major player in the hemp industry, being the nations preeminent producer of hemp.

University of Kentucky a few years back started a pilot program to once again produce hemp, legally, in Kentucky. The Kentucky Department of agriculture granted 445 licenses for hemp growers to cultivate 12,000 acres and 140 hemp handlers and processors for 2021. These numbers are significantly lower than , 2018, 2019, 2020. 

https://www.hempgrower.com/article/kentucky-department-agriculture-reports-drop-hemp-farmers-data-2020/

Possibly?? due to the pandemic? IDK

It's been tough times for everyone, I reckon.

On a positive note !! the past two years have seen the green we love experience a Boom in statewide production. Quality high, prices low. And many folks who live in states where recreational weed is legal, Illinois, Michigan, choose to travel here to purchase their herb.

Spoiler

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 2

On 11/25/2021 at 6:30 PM, Draco said:

Some nice Ice, need to fetch my hands on more

.jpg?t=6911588a0943cd33f0e537219663f8c69bf0386cdf18fef10920d5c85d3c906a

I can see why its called ice. the trichomes look frozen.

draco, i unhid your posts on this thread, that I saw, anyways, it was a glitch in the software, that hid them. they have to be manually unhid by a mod. as I happen upon these hidden posts, I will make them reappear.

I'm a magician like that.

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, zerostao said:

Indeedy doo ! It was delightfully 'one dimensional'  . I thought it was having no effect , so smooth , then gradually 'everything went golden ' ... like a nice smooth relaxing near psychedelic ,  no body effect but a mild 'physical euphoria',  nothing like 'couch lock'  or fogginess , etc .

A Tale of Hashish .

A bunch of nurses and me go out to a Leb restaurant  on NYE on year . We where a bit rowdy .   The waiter was suave / seedy Lebo . He starts getting 'Middle- Eastern Man cheeky' and says to one of the girls ; " YOU ! Woman , dance for me ! " And she goes; " Okay . " Jumps up on the table, kicks a few things out the way and starts doing a sexy dance .  :D

He is  ; " Okay okay ! Thats enough, get down now . "  Then someone pegged him in the back of the head with a bread roll . Oh-O!

But he seemed to take it well, walks calmly off to kitchen but then comes back with a carton of 1 doz eggs holding up two as if to throw them at us  " You want to take me on ? ! " We are crouching down,   hiding  behind menus ... " We surrender, we give up ! "  Then I ; " Can we smoke  hash in here ? "

" Of course not ! People will smell it , i am not having that happen in my restaurant , besides what would YOU LOT know about hash ... show it to me ! "   < inspects it >  " Harumph!  You call that hash ?   RUBBISH ! "   He leaves and returns and shows us this huge lump  " THIS is hashish ! "    Oooooooo the smell !   " Can we smoke some of that ? "

" I told you  NO ! "  storms off .  What a strange   guy .  But then he returns pushing this little antique brass cart with shelves , on the top is antique middle eastern  coffee pot, coffee container ,  little copper fry pan, a little charcoal fire in a brazier  , grinder , cups, etc.   he puts some beans and some crumbled up hash and cardamom pods  in the fry pan and roasts them , grinds them up, puts it in pot pours on hot water , pours from pit into the little cups  ......

MAN !    WOW!

I think this is the drink you first get when entering heaven    :) 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, zerostao said:

My fav flav for green is   'G.I. Lime '  - smells exactly  like this old school cordial, which actually smells nothing like lime . They changed the formulae now so it smells different again to this crap ;

4f86af29304adbed43beea0d70b5a210.jpg

s-l300.jpg

Old school version - ebay  $50 a bottle !

9 hours ago, zerostao said:

I can see why its called ice. the trichomes look frozen.

draco, i unhid your posts on this thread, that I saw, anyways, it was a glitch in the software, that hid them. they have to be manually unhid by a mod. as I happen upon these hidden posts, I will make them reappear.

I'm a magician like that.

After seeing that picture I now understand  how some top quality hash ( I read about ) was 'clear ' .... clear hash  ? ? ?