CCD

I read The Alchemy of Rainbow Heart Music by Voidisyinyang

On 5/30/2020 at 12:03 PM, virtue said:

.... your conscious mind is unable to process that you have wasted your reading commitment on complete trite ramblings of a confused person.

Hi virtue,

The confused person has chosen to be identified  as Voidisyinyang.

Apparently his focus pertains to ~ Void is yin and yang. If it is about VOID in Taoism ~ why his complete trite ramblings?

Please correct me if I am off-tangent...

With a broad stroke  of the brush... I have embraced VOID  thus...

quote-zero-is-powerful-because-it-is-infinity-s-twin-they-are-equal-and-opposite-yin-and-yang-charles-seife-79-9-0911.jpg

I am an average man in the street trying to live a balanced everyday life. I shun the extremes and I avoid the VOID.

But what is the ramblings all about re Void? I have just noted on this thread thus  ~ "Voidisyinyang published an eBook called The Alchemy of Rainbow Heart Music".

So the publisher is into alchemy...

black-plague-and-alchemy-18-728.jpg?cb=1260228683

Has he transformed/transmuted Yin and Yang into a RAINBOW heart?

moving_taiji.gif=>        tumblr_od23cjkdJA1rioxyio1_500.gif

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement

So not only haven't I gotten anything from Drew, he's completely ignoring me now. I'm trying to see if I can get a refund through PayPal.

Edit: Got my refund

Edited by CCD
  • Haha 1

No refunds on donations. 

Donations are gifts not payments, so you have no ground for a refund. 

Maybe voidisyinyang will name a shiitake tree after you 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, CCD said:

So not only haven't I gotten anything from Drew, he's completely ignoring me now. I'm trying to see if I can get a refund through PayPal.

Your money is gone , heprobably spent it on cokes and Big Macs .

• Haha 1

You inspired a blog post. 

Btw, how is your liver? 

Seems like Drew is tired of getting his views critisized, staying on his blog reduces that. 

26 minutes ago, Cleansox said:

Btw, how is your liver? 

I don't drink at all, so I assume my liver's fine, but I don't really know for sure.

In the Alchemy of Rainbow Heart music he claimed he could tell a Native American guy was angry because he had liver problems from drinking a lot, and cured it just by meditating near him. Like how he assumes the Native American guy has a drinking problem, he's assuming I have a liver problem. But I'm not even mad, at least not since I got my refund.

After reading a lot of his posts and texts the past years, I would say that D. is very good at finding sources for information, but often come up with conclusions that others disagree with. 

He is talking about Liver (implying the Organ system in TCM), so you are not accused of drinking heavily, just with having an obstructed flow. 

Never mind, congrats on the refund. 

• Like 1

I've been thinking that I had kidney problems more than anything, but TCM is so vague & broad with its causes & treatments that it's borderline useless, like astrology, or a placebo.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, CCD said:

I've been thinking that I had kidney problems more than anything, but TCM is so vague & broad with its causes & treatments that it's borderline useless, like astrology, or a placebo.

The actual problem is that you aren't trained in Classical Chinese Medicine's precise and comprehensive clinical diagnosis skills. Why are you even attempting self-diagnosis? You wouldn't even know how to treat some specific imbalance if you knew you had that!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CCD said:

And it seems I got my refund.

Seems?

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement

14 hours ago, CCD said:

Well we all have different experiences , mine in TCM seem the opposite to yours .  Eg, I went to 3 western doctors that ignored or disagreed with my symptoms  (I mean, how can a doctor disagree with the symptoms you are feeling ??? )  So I went to a TCM doc and without me saying anything at all, after his examination HE told me what symptoms I was having . And the treatment afterwards was effective .

But then again , I have found astrology  very helpful      (if its used the right way - maybe this has been the issue ? )

And, if a placebo can stop pain    ;) 

Congratulations on the refund -  I think its great you took up his offer , exposed his BS, got a refund and  made him realise officially he is considered a  scam.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

Congratulations on the refund -

It seems...

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement
  • Haha 1

On 6/16/2020 at 6:13 PM, Limahong said:

It seems...

Why are you so hung up on my choice of words? I got the refund. I almost never use PayPal, so I wasn't entirely sure if I got it or if it was processing.

On 5/29/2020 at 4:55 PM, CCD said:

very hard to believe things like inducing orgasm in people at a distance.... but if I can get & give orgasms out of it, all the better! ...admittedly orgasms would be better)

Just to clarify that this is not what the book "Alchemy of Rainbow Heart Music" states. The corporate-state media conflates "orgasm" as the same with males and females. On the contrary - if the qi energy is received (or attempted to be taken) by a "Number one" perv male then the male will not have an "induced orgasm" but rather the male will be "obliged" (i.e. addicted) to have an ejaculation. The female orgasm is the vagus nerve activation whereas, as Professor Robert Sapolsky emphasizes, the male ejaculation is the OPPOSITE of the vagus nerve orgasm. The male ejaculation is spiking of the stress cortisol via the sympathetic nervous system.

For example as I mentioned when I attended the Level 3 healing retreat there was a male who announced he had shown up to get "special healing" and this was the same male that I could barely stay in the same room with (even though I was in the far back). The qigong master then explained that cancer smells like rotting flesh to qigong masters and when the qigong master healed this male then the rotting flesh smell went away. I had seen the spirits going out of the qigong master when he was going this healing of people. So it was a Shen-Yuan Qi (emptiness) healing.

So then when we went on break and I was in my room in full lotus meditation then I smelled the rotting flesh smell again and it was through the wall and I heard the male having sex with a female. So I realized that because he had ejaculated therefore his cancer had came back - and as Westerners I guess he and his "partner" had no idea that the healing energy could be reversed by lowering the frequency of the energy that way.

Just wanted to clarify my book in case anyone discovers this thread as they discovered my free book online. thanks

6 hours ago, Cleansox said:

Few people would bump a thread like this... 😁 

I saw it and came.

• Like 1

The question remains from where do you hale?

Or is it where the hell did you come from?

And what is your preferred destination?

Or is it desired results?

8 minutes ago, natural said:

The question remains from where do you hale?

Or is it where the hell did you come from?

And what is your preferred destination?

Or is it desired results?

Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on.

5 minutes ago, Apech said:

Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on.

A fork in the road?

East is least, West is best?

Traveling in the USA by dead (ded) reckoning.

Well lubricated bearings and a true compass of course.

7 hours ago, Cleansox said:

Few people would bump a thread like this... 😁 

Maybe I should bump my old  Central Asian  thread   :)

That one where Drew mocked and laughed at my 'ignorance'  and some facts and theories I posted - so I  kept referencing them to valid academia  .... about .... , let's see.....   76 times   :D 

Drew Spew  -  0

Nungers  -   76 . 

and now .... the truth about orgasms at a distance  ( I finally figured it out  .... its pretty simple  .... )

Spoiler

You just need an 8 foot long penis .

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

Nungers  -   76

...  76  77  78 inches ... 94  95 ... 8 foot!

b8cc5ab3f68ca1d7c7d0bee21537cdca.gif