CCD

I read The Alchemy of Rainbow Heart Music by Voidisyinyang

5 hours ago, manitou said:

LOL.  You are horrible.  I finally had to get the hair cut, it kept getting in the way.  And yes, 20 bucks is 20 bucks.

Send it to Drew   for a  delivery of copy and paste  and information about what you  really   want to ask .    :) 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CCD said:

I sent Drew a donation & I immediately regret it because he's being a pain in the ass. Instead of doing what I asked of him, he's constantly sending me links & copying information from somewhere else and trying to goad me into asking a different question instead.

Thats because you didnt really   want to contact him and give him money , you wanted to give me the money instead ... and I already know what you should be asking me , so dont bother .

4 hours ago, Apech said:

When I first came onto DBs in 2007 Drew was very active but his posts were completely tangential to whatever the thread was about.  I was completely confused but Yoda (an old time member who recently came back) explained to me - its just Drew don't worry about it.  If you donate then I'm thinking you have to immediately let go of it ... otherwise ... regrets :)

" Donate "      :rolleyes:

Just now, Nungali said:

" Donate "      :rolleyes:

Did I mean doughnut?

10 minutes ago, Apech said:

Did I mean doughnut?

Yes .  Not only do I know the questions people really want to ask , I now what they really meant when they wrote things , even if they didn't realise it  at the time .

So, everyone PM Drew pictures of doughnuts and ask him for 1/2 hr of lotus ,

Did you also know that the toroidial  forces contained within the doughnut are similar to that  within the substructure or San musical theory ?

This advice is gonna cost ya , you realise ?

Spoiler

Sweet-Potato-Doughnuts-Recipe.jpeg

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Yes .  Not only do I know the questions people really want to ask , I now what they really meant when they wrote things , even if they didn't realise it  at the time .

So, everyone PM Drew pictures of doughnuts and ask him for 1/2 hr of lotus ,

Did you also know that the toroidial  forces contained within the doughnut are similar to that  within the substructure or San musical theory ?

This advice is gonna cost ya , you realise ?

Reveal hidden contents

Sweet-Potato-Doughnuts-Recipe.jpeg

Draw Drew Draughnuts.

hqdefault.jpg

9 minutes ago, Apech said:

Draw Drew Draughnuts.

Bake Drew's doughnuts

5e16135649878c0b89303e85?width=1100&form

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Bake Drew's doughnuts

5e16135649878c0b89303e85?width=1100&form

Warning:  May contain nuts.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, CCD said:

:D 

"  You can make a donation - with no guarantees - and for those for whom money is simply an "empty signifier" - of $200 - and I will personally sit in full lotus next to your air and solar drying quarter-pound of forest cultivated Shiitake mushrooms. So as the mushrooms are drying, my full lotus third eye Shen-Qi energy will infuse with the mushrooms themselves (with no physical contact of course). "

26 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I will personally sit in full lotus next to your air and solar drying quarter-pound of forest cultivated Shiitake mushrooms.

th?id=OIP.nslCEzms8X7H7NEdebWTZwHaHa&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement

33 minutes ago, Nungali said:

So as the mushrooms are drying...

So as the mushrooms are drying...

th?id=OIP.ZX-45v4a6hYpOvvCwTvXkAHaEo&pid=Api&P=0&w=269&h=169 th?id=OIP.Ph1CTxmzB0NWV5fFUw40WQHaFf&pid=Api&P=0&w=231&h=172 th?id=OIP.JAu1-h9yw_QCMt_kKeb1DQHaFA&pid=Api&P=0&w=241&h=164

Any refund?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

Hi Nun,

But of course ~ from an alchemist's  rainbow heart perspective...

Donut GIF

tumblr_naxw6wb1Nv1txeruoo1_r2_500.gif

Such dizzy doughnuts are usually baked when it drizzles ~ thus the RAINBOW connection.

- Anand

• Like 1

Limahong, please keep your shitposting to a single post at a time.

59 minutes ago, CCD said:

I beg your pardon ~ what is shitposting?

Relax CCD. 

Lima is our resident Monkey.  He's Playful, not shitposting.

Lima... shitposting is when folks intentionally post to upset others.

You are not shitposting, but some folks just don't appreciate playfulness very much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, silent thunder said:

Monkey

Greetings from Hanuman...

From his RAINBOheart... 

th?id=OIP._zrQgqUH1772LYNOeONVfQHaGm&pid=Api&P=0&w=177&h=158

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CCD said:

Hi CCD,

Response from virtue to your posting...

On 5/30/2020 at 12:03 PM, virtue said:

How about connecting with live human beings in the traditional manner and having consensual and grounding sexual fun instead of seeking to distort spiritual teachings into stupid sexual tricks?

In general, compensating the lack of sexual activity and mundane happiness with spiritual bliss seeking is a recipe for disaster.

On 5/30/2020 at 12:03 PM, virtue said:

Haha, you are pretty funny how you tried grooming and prepping the Bums with your talk. No chance.

Thank you virtue.

- Anand

I'm just going to mute you too.

Edited by CCD

On 2020-05-29 at 11:55 PM, CCD said:

Form member Voidisyinyang published an eBook called The Alchemy of Rainbow Heart Music which despite being over 600 pages long & badly written (which he says is because it's written in a "right brain" way) I managed to read all the way through it. Basically nothing mentioned in it seems to have any sort of practical application 

You could analyse the book, with a qualitative approach. 

Paste the text in Word, then cut away everything that is off topic, unclear, or otherwise irrelevant. 

Tell us how much is left. 

I did this, years ago, with the Idiot's guide. 

It became really short 😁

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Cleansox said:

You could analyse the book, with a qualitative approach. 

Paste the text in Word, then cut away everything that is off topic, unclear, or otherwise irrelevant. 

Tell us how much is left. 

I did this, years ago, with the Idiot's guide. 

It became really short 😁

There's not really a single coherent topic to the book itself, some parts were about things like the 3/4 ratio being YIN & the Perfect Fourth, with 2/3 as YANG & the Perfect Fifth, which I vaguely understand what he meant, but I don't really know much about music or composing, so I can't really say if that's is off-topic, unclear, or otherwise irrelevant. If it's not in Hz, I don't really understand it. There were probably things that could be explained a whole lot better with some simple math, like the 3:4:5 Triangle, but he probably felt that would make things too logical. Drew seems to hate rationality.

One thing I remember is that he seemed insistent that the nervous system worked using sound, but it's actually electro-chemical, the action potential is however close to the speed of sound, but not sinusoidal. Although it is "ultrasound" in the sense that neuron firing happens at a much greater frequency than the 20kHz upper limit of the ear drum, using things like bone-conduction.

Any time he talked about ionizing or quantum mechanics all I could really do is roll my eyes.

Edited by CCD
  • Like 1

He has actually published part of an email here, where an expert in the field reply that he doesn't understand music theory. 

I would not be surprised if an expert in physiology would have opinions on the view put forward as well. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cleansox said:

I would not be surprised if an expert in physiology would have opinions on the view put forward as well.

Hi Cleansox,

I am not formally schooled in physiology but I embrace that branch of science... bodily/mindfully.

However I am inclined to think that some expert in the field would like to associate The 3:4:5 Triangle with The C:D:E Triangle.

On the other hand ~ those in para-physiology may attempt to think in the domains of The B Triangle.

- Anand

• Haha 1