CCD

I read The Alchemy of Rainbow Heart Music by Voidisyinyang

.... that was the feet though . As far as sitting with another and both of your thighs touching the others  thighs  ... ...    try it .

at McDonald's of course 

sad-truth-about-ronald-mcdonld-funny-8a.

• Haha 3

I thought it would mean each person puts their feet on the other's thighs. Or maybe one of each thigh-to-thigh and foot-to-foot/thigh. Or like, one foot on your own thigh, and the other foot on the other person's thigh, or foot. Wow this new "dual lotus" system is becoming a game of Twister.

Edited by Nintendao
  • Thanks 1

Man ! You could make a fortune  if you developed that !

' Dual Lotus  Kundalini Twister '

- you could market it here on TDBs . 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zork said:

Now seriously, why on earth did you spend so much time reading this nonsense?

6 hours ago, ilumairen said:

I am pretty sure he was referring to your recognition of bad writing, and continued investment of your own time to the tune of 600 pages. If you were to suspect someone were a huckster, but the material was still well written, engaging, and had some merit on it’s own regardless of any hucksterism this would be one thing. But to invest valuable time in suspected hucksterism which is poorly written is another matter entirely.

Have none of you guys ever watched The Room? Or maybe seen a video of Alex Jones going on long angry rant? Reading it, I'd get to a point where he's talking about Freemasons gradually replacing human brains with soy-based silicon nano-chips, stop & laugh at how absurd it all is. (It also reminded me of a scifi short story I wanted to write, but that's neither here nor there)

23 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Now he is on to something ! 

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=boko-maru

[  "  What I had seen, of course, was the Bokononist ritual of boko-maru, or the mingling of awarenesses.

We Bokononists believe that it is impossible to be sole-to-sole with another person without loving the person, provided the feet of both persons are clean and nicely tended. " ]

That's gold! It's very close to what I was suggesting. I've heard of Cat's Cradle, but I never actually read it.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Thats a must !  Make it next in your studies   :)

Eh, I'm not really a fan of Vonnegut.

11 hours ago, CCD said:

Have none of you guys ever watched The Room? Or maybe seen a video of Alex Jones going on long angry rant?

??????:huh:

I have no idea what you are talking about.

56 minutes ago, Zork said:

??????:huh:

I have no idea what you are talking about.

He's talking about 'it's so bad it's good'.

• Like 2

It's not like I read it all in one sitting. And it wasn't entirely nonsense, he did reference some things & made some claims that had me genuinely curious.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Apech said:

He's talking about 'it's so bad it's good'.

There is no such thing.

1 hour ago, CCD said:

It's not like I read it all in one sitting. And it wasn't entirely nonsense, he did reference some things & made some claims that had me genuinely curious.

I read one of his books once - it was quite a trip - half mad, half interesting.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Nungali said:

20 hours ago, manitou said:

Is it just me, or did I see Rita Hayworth in the second scene?

Its just you .   

- I never knew you where an actress !      You looked so young back then   :)

Spoiler

Cant spot Rita in the cast list ;

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nungali said:

Its just you .   

- I never knew you where an actress !      You looked so young back then   :)

I was young then.  I lived in Hollywood and I had an odd quirk in my neck where my head would go down real fast and flip my hair over my head.  Some director saw it and, well, the rest is history

So nice to have you back, Nungers.  I truly missed you.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, manitou said:

I was young then.  I lived in Hollywood and I had an odd quirk in my neck where my head would go down real fast and flip my hair over my head.  Some director saw it and, well, the rest is history

So nice to have you back, Nungers.  I truly missed you.

You were young and needed the money (?) :)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CCD said:

What even is this thread anymore?

The general meandering which often takes place here. People being social and entertaining themselves and each other.

• Like 2

I sent Drew a donation & I immediately regret it because he's being a pain in the ass. Instead of doing what I asked of him, he's constantly sending me links & copying information from somewhere else and trying to goad me into asking a different question instead.

• Haha 3

On 6/2/2020 at 4:19 AM, Apech said:

You were young and needed the money (?) :)

LOL.  You are horrible.  I finally had to get the hair cut, it kept getting in the way.  And yes, 20 bucks is 20 bucks.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CCD said:

I sent Drew a donation & I immediately regret it because he's being a pain in the ass. Instead of doing what I asked of him, he's constantly sending me links & copying information from somewhere else and trying to goad me into asking a different question instead.

When I first came onto DBs in 2007 Drew was very active but his posts were completely tangential to whatever the thread was about.  I was completely confused but Yoda (an old time member who recently came back) explained to me - its just Drew don't worry about it.  If you donate then I'm thinking you have to immediately let go of it ... otherwise ... regrets :)

• Like 2

On 5/31/2020 at 1:06 AM, silent thunder said:

oooooh...

On 5/31/2020 at 1:06 AM, silent thunder said:

aaaaaah...

OMG ~ please don't stop...

PLEASE continue with 'r'... 'g'... 's'... 'm'...

WOW...

1f7b345c-20f6-4841-9223-9ea55be47e9d.gif

8fdc6c32-f76a-43a3-9514-1f118d4e8961.gif

THE ALCHEMY OF THE RAINBOW HEART.

Thanks Bro ~ I owe you this... $$$$$$

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement
  • Haha 1