I started Spring Forest Qi Gong last night.

I am now getting a buzzing feeling in my forehead (third eye area). It's happening even when I'm not practicing. Although seems to disperse when I'm moving. It doesn't feel dangerous, but I could imagine increased intensity leading to headaches. I'm wondering if this might be alarming if my LDT is not developed?  Note, I assume I have (many) blockages in my system. I have fairly bad allergies/skin issues, a janky neck, minor other joint issues, etc. 

Thank you for your insight!

21 minutes ago, goretex said:

I started Spring Forest Qi Gong last night.

I am now getting a buzzing feeling in my forehead (third eye area). It's happening even when I'm not practicing. Although seems to disperse when I'm moving. It doesn't feel dangerous, but I could imagine increased intensity leading to headaches. I'm wondering if this might be alarming if my LDT is not developed?  Note, I assume I have (many) blockages in my system. I have fairly bad allergies/skin issues, a janky neck, minor other joint issues, etc. 

Thank you for your insight!

Welcome goretex,

There are some very good Spring Forest people here.  Someone should be able to help you soon.  My experience with Tai Chi and various qigongs is, that mild buzzing is a sign of progress and intense or harsh buzzing, you need to ground a little and talk to someone more advanced. 

Again, welcome and snoop around.

Take care and be well

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Systems are carefully crafted to alleviate many of the dangers of the path. As far as i can tell SFQ is a well crafted....don't think you have anything to worry about.....there are many more intense sensations you'll feel on the path.