Fido

Do you know of any legit Healing Centers? (TCM, Qigong Healing)

Hello,

I am asking this here (on daobums) because I notice that there are many members who seem to have deep connections to highly advanced practitioners in qigong, tcm, and other ancient sciences etc.

Ok, I REALLY need to find someone/place that can either (or both) offer word class Traditional/Classical/Canonical Chinese Medicine (NOT your standard government accredited acupuncturist) or is able to use legitimate Healing powers (eg, High Level Qigong Master) who can help me with my health issues. I am willing to go to anywhere in the world and literally spend every cent of money I have to get this done (coronavirus permitting obviously).

I just don't know where to find these types of places, because google searching is NOT the reliant way to find these authentic places.

I don't want to go too into detail (not because i'm a snob, it just that I could easily write a novel long woe is me post) but I am having severe problems with binge eating to the point where I don't think I will even live to 40 (i'm 25) if I continue this way, so obviously I am having all the related problems that come with binge eating (digestive, mental, etc) (a month ago I literally got admitted to the hospital because I ate so much and almost needed surgery. even THAT was not enough for me to go longer than a week of changing my habits)

Basically I am pretty sure that I was naturally destined to have a short lifespan (I have just a generally weak constitution, tonnes of imbalances, and deficiencies, probably full to the gills with dampness etc), so the fact that I am struggling with these habits, i'm basically gonna die really soon if I don't get real help

Please I really need help, if anybody knows of some places, I really need to know

Edited by Fido

thanks Virtue! I think I will look into the distance healing option right now (since I can't travel anyways due to covid19). If anybody still knows of any other healing clinics (again, either qigong healing such as Michael Lomax, or a really knowledgeable word class TCM practitioner) please let me know!

• Like 1

The important part of the Stillness-Movement practice is that the teacher gives a remote dantian empowerment which gives a fast track start to your practice.

All the essentials can be learned and practiced remotely, so it's not just the clinical distant healing that could work in healing you. You should ask the style teachers and learn more about this style whether it is something you would want to try seriously.

Edited by virtue

ah ok, that is interesting and sounds right up my alley. I will look into that. As long as it can be learned online for beginners then that is good as I live in Australia (as much as I want to travel to learn, the covid19 has changed things, I wish I got onto this sooner instead of procrastinating and now am much worse). Thank you again for the advice!

• Like 1

This reminds me that Sifu John Dolic lives in Australia. He doesn't do distant healing, but offers remote teaching and diagnosis according to Classical Chinese Medicine (not the diluted modern TCM).

For example, Fragrant Qigong is a simple to learn and very powerful style even for beginners.

http://www.qigongchinesehealth.com/

Disclaimer: I call Dolic my Sifu and practice some styles he teaches.

Its funny you mentioned that, I recently purchased his fragrant qigong level 1 dvd, (got it in the mail the other day). I haven't watched it yet, but I have been second guessing myself if I should have bought the 8 silk brocade dvd (or try and find a teacher to learn it in person, but obviously I would have no idea of their level of skill as a qigong teacher). mostly second guessing myself because of all the rules 

Do you think that I should just do the fragrant qigong? ( I am so indecisive) I am basically looking for whatever qigong is best for digestion (since I have been utterly destroying my digestion by restrictive eating and then massive binge eating which just makes it so much worse, like I said I actually ended up in the hospital last month because I filled my stomach so much that It could not empty itself and I needed it drained to empty it, and ever since then my digestion has been even worse

Also as for john Dolic. So he actually does to CCM/TCM Treatments? If so, that would be great because I think interstate travel will be opened up shortly. ( I see he does offer in person qigong lessons, but I am referring to actual clinical therapy)

Sorry, I'm a bit all over the place right now 

Edited by Fido
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Fido said:

Also as for john Dolic. So he actually does to CCM/TCM Treatments?

Ask him! :)

You might get really good and practical advice from him if you chat with him or take a formal diagnosis route.

38 minutes ago, Fido said:

Do you think that I should just do the fragrant qigong?

It's what you got right now, so aren't you interested in giving it a go?

You probably don't need anything else on top of Fragrant and distant healings if you want to have those for supplement.

More important for you in Chinese Medicine terms is to stop worrying. Don't have any anxiety, it upsets stomach. Relax.

Edited by virtue
  • Like 2

Should the option for travel present itself...  I was healed and taught how to maintain health by Zhou Ting-Jue.

I was semi-crippled and suffering chronic pain for years before working with him.

His school/clinic is in El Monte California.

link here... https://www.masterzhou.com/treatments.html

I have much empathy for you mate. 

May you experience the shift you seek.

Your sincerity will surely aid you in this...

Love!

• Thanks 1

thanks very much, Silent Thunder. that looks really promising, sounds amazing that you were healed from such afflictions. thanks for the empathy!

• Like 1

With no travel, you may want to look into hypnosis for help with food binging.  Look up hypnosis 'binging weightloss' on youtube, you'll find many hits.  Try some out, particularly ones that go at the problem in multiple ways.  While its not a cure all, sometimes you can find the right 'script' and voice that hits your conscious and subconscious just right and you will get good results. 

• Like 1

What you need is not a healer but self-control!

It's useless having the best teacher in the world if you can't control your eating habits.

Why don't you attend a Vipassana retreat in Burma? It will be very hard work but you'll lose a ton of weight, your health will improve dramatically and you'll learn something invaluable in the meantime.

This is a good monastery:

https://www.updevelopment.org/pa-auk-tawya/

A 40-day retreat in the natural world will fix you up. :) 

Good luck!

Edited by Gerard
  • Like 1

On 22-5-2020 at 9:57 AM, virtue said:

Ask him! :)

You might get really good and practical advice from him if you chat with him or take a formal diagnosis route.

It's what you got right now, so aren't you interested in giving it a go?

You probably don't need anything else on top of Fragrant and distant healings if you want to have those for supplement.

More important for you in Chinese Medicine terms is to stop worrying. Don't have any anxiety, it upsets stomach. Relax.

im curious, how would distant healing help him with his issue of severely overeating and obsessive habits?

i mean there is tons that i dont know about the abilities of high level healers im open to hearing.   

im personally also looking for a healer with real ability for some issues im experiencing

but is that really the first port of call considering what he presented as his issue?

id look into finding a good hypnotherapist that has experience working with issues. Of habit change and a good regression to cause hypnotherapist to begin making some real internal ahifts to put yourself back at cause (rather then at The effect of your aggregated habit patterns)

Transform habits, and uproot what got you there in the first place.  At the unconscious level

australia has some quality practitioners

Edited by Takingcharge

4 hours ago, Takingcharge said:

im curious, how would distant healing help him with his issue of severely overeating and obsessive habits?

A master healer's intervention can sometimes produce very good results easily if the karmic issue isn't very deep.

i mean there is tons that i dont know about the abilities of high level healers im open to hearing.

im personally also looking for a healer with real ability for some issues im experiencing

It can work well, but it's far more important to commit to one's own personal practice like I discussed. Your own lifestyle, ethical behavior, and energy work commitments are the ever improving foundation for turning your life around: It would be supposing far too much responsibility onto others to expect them to manage your life in minute details.

but is that really the first port of call considering what he presented as his issue?

The original poster asked for a healing centers and healing powers so this prospect was what came up in my mind.

It can be a very powerful combination to have both personal practice and clinical distant healing support each other.