waterdrop

"closed system" vs "open system"

When i learned  zhineng qigong  they talked about how they were an "open system"    and if i understood correctly it means its taking energy from the universe (and giving it too ?)   and soo   its   safter than  the other systems  which are mostly  "closed systems"  who deal with  the micro orbit 

they said that closed systems  for years work on cleaning the body    and than after years when they finally "open up"   than because its suddenly they can get problems like bleeding from eyes and death  etc   ...   unlike zhineng qigong that from the start connects to the universe energy

would like to hear peoples view of this topic  -  maybe i will get better understanding of it from that

Ohhh  -  forgot than  ,  funny how i choose the opposite title  ...  maybe that unintentional happend for a reason ....    anyway  i think this thread can bring more answers and replies   so i think its for the better

Ha.... you alternated the title keywords.... I see what you did. Well, more power to you. Hope you get more viewpoints then.

I didnt do it on purpose  -  that was what i am trying to say  - i forgot about that  thread   ,,, made a new  one  and  it happend to come to me to write the title the opposite way ,,,  not on purpose  maybe the "universe"  or whatever  just meant for me to do things this way  (= unknowingly write it the opposite so i wont know i already made a thread on this .so that way i will make another thread)

Edited by waterdrop

I'll share something then.... About how open and closed systems can go together to draw in energy.

From my experience, you need to be Song and relaxed before you can draw in Qi from the outside, optimally at least.  Another way to say this is you need to be empty before you can be filled.

So let's say you're doing a closed approach first. You first Song the tissues in the target body area where you want to draw in Qi. Tangibly, Song for me it fees like "creating space", "loosening" emptying out of blockages.

Then if you follow the open system approach, you take that relaxed part of your body and subtly emit the intent to draw energy in, from the outside environment. 

This formula: "Song target area of body + draw in outside Qi in to target area" is from my Master's Master, which I guess you could say comes from an open system, but a system that still understands body mechanics. I think some people might say only the first part of that formula matters, and 2) would happen automatically or is not needed. You can argue either way, but Song seems to be the crucial component.  Anyways, just some of my ideas for the conversation. I don't think open and closed is cut that dry... but I may be wrong !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1